PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Poker Night 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 AM   #31
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Well, I can't do that as I've already completed 2 out of the three bounties. Like I said.
Do the other achievements then start a new save to get new bounty challenges?

The "Unlock all the Things" achievement don't say it require every bounty items and I don't see any achievements in the list which require all of them at the same time.

Last edited by davhuit; 04-30-2013 at 02:31 AM.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #32
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
Do the other achievements then start a new save to get new bounty challenges?

The "Unlock all the Things" achievement don't say it require every bounty items and I don't see any achievements in the list which require all of them at the same time.
I started a new save. Pretty sure you have to have all the items unlocked at the same time.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #33
Agent CH

Agent CH's Gamercard
Something I've been wondering about the 360 version (since, again, I only have the Steam version right now): When you press the dashboard button, does the game stop? I know there are some games where the game keeps going when you press the dashboard button, and others where "time stops".

Basically, let's say the game rolls a bad set of bounty challenges. Do you have to move fast to return to the dashboard before they lock in, or can you just press the dashboard button, then take your time exiting?

Agent CH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #34
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent CH View Post
Basically, let's say the game rolls a bad set of bounty challenges. Do you have to move fast to return to the dashboard before they lock in, or can you just press the dashboard button, then take your time exiting?
Wait until it's your turn to fold/bet/raise and press RT to look at the bounties. If they are bad, dashboard and start again. The games saves after each hand so you can take your time.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #35
Agent CH

Agent CH's Gamercard
So they DON'T lock in right after being selected? I thought they did after what I'd read.

That doesn't actually answer my question, though, about the game stopping.

Agent CH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #36
ZenDoc

zendoc's Gamercard
From my experience every time I hit the "dashboard button" the game stops. Though I have only done this during the game and haven't had the chance to see if this works after challenges are selected.
ZenDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #37
uait

uait's Gamercard
There's a faster way than dashboard: when you loose disconnect profile.
You will be prompted to the game main menu.

Even faster if you disconnect from Live (take off the cable): you just need 15 seconds for the whole process.

Ayway the only tough task for this game was winning a showdown with just high card. Game is scripted, cards are not randomly extracted.
So it's way more difficult to win with high card than with flush.

Last edited by uait; 05-02-2013 at 11:30 AM.
uait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #38
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I started a new save. Pretty sure you have to have all the items unlocked at the same time.
Yeah. I was wrong. Glados one is only unlocked once you got the other ones.

Anyway, winning with an high card is pretty easy, I got a lot of them.

Check here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...2&postcount=22
Old 05-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #39
Simlaurel

Simlaurel's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
Yeah. I was wrong. Glados one is only unlocked once you got the other ones.

Anyway, winning with an high card is pretty easy, I got a lot of them.

Check here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...2&postcount=22

Negative, winning with a high card is not easy. You have to win without you or any of the other players having any kind of pair, 3 of a kind, flush etc.

Last edited by Simlaurel; 05-16-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #40
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Poker Night 2 Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #41
animusVOXone

Neditch's Gamercard
Sweet! Thanks alot for posting this Kairi!
Old 06-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #42
pyoobez

Moustachio's Gamercard
Has anyone figured out if dashboarding before winning a final hand will dupe the "never below $10k" or "Win X% of hands" in the tournament?

Just curious as I've finished all the avatar awards so there's no more challenges but I've noticed that after exiting and continuing the tournament results in the Tournament screen at the end reading that 1/1 hands were played and won and thus 100% hands won and if so I'm guessing that would also negate never dropping below $10k in chips even if you did earlier before a reset. If so, those challenges are incredibly easy.
pyoobez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #43
Xyjar

Xyjar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyoobez View Post
Has anyone figured out if dashboarding before winning a final hand will dupe the "never below $10k" or "Win X% of hands" in the tournament?

Just curious as I've finished all the avatar awards so there's no more challenges but I've noticed that after exiting and continuing the tournament results in the Tournament screen at the end reading that 1/1 hands were played and won and thus 100% hands won and if so I'm guessing that would also negate never dropping below $10k in chips even if you did earlier before a reset. If so, those challenges are incredibly easy.
Dashboarding worked for everything in this game for me. Otherwise it would have been a much longer, more annoying 400.
Xyjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #44
Epic Trixie

Ms SoftKitty's Gamercard
Downloaded this game a while back. I didn't realize it was pretty easy to complete, I'm going to start playing this game this week.

@Ms_SoftKitty
Epic Trixie is offline   Reply With Quote