PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Poker Night 2
Subscribe    Donate
Poker Night 2
Quick links
Latest news
Apr 24, 2013 Poker Night 2 Shows its Hand on XBLA With New Launch Vid
Apr 23, 2013 Poker Night 2 Coming to XBLA Tomorrow
Apr 17, 2013 Poker Night 2 Lets You Win Borderlands 2 Skins From GLaDOS, Vid Here
Apr 02, 2013 Telltale Games Announces Poker Night 2, Starring GlaDOS, Claptrap and More

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 AM   #31
davhuit
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 290

Gamertag: HieiTF76
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Well, I can't do that as I've already completed 2 out of the three bounties. Like I said.
Do the other achievements then start a new save to get new bounty challenges?

The "Unlock all the Things" achievement don't say it require every bounty items and I don't see any achievements in the list which require all of them at the same time.
__________________

Last edited by davhuit; 04-30-2013 at 02:31 AM.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #32
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,360

Gamertag: TheFourthHunter

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Blood Donor   10,000 posts   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
Do the other achievements then start a new save to get new bounty challenges?

The "Unlock all the Things" achievement don't say it require every bounty items and I don't see any achievements in the list which require all of them at the same time.
I started a new save. Pretty sure you have to have all the items unlocked at the same time.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #33
Agent CH
 
Agent CH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 319

Gamertag: Agent CH
Something I've been wondering about the 360 version (since, again, I only have the Steam version right now): When you press the dashboard button, does the game stop? I know there are some games where the game keeps going when you press the dashboard button, and others where "time stops".

Basically, let's say the game rolls a bad set of bounty challenges. Do you have to move fast to return to the dashboard before they lock in, or can you just press the dashboard button, then take your time exiting?
__________________


Agent CH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #34
VonThronstahl
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 915

Gamertag: Throni360

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Platinum   Guide Writers Guild   Road Map - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent CH View Post
Basically, let's say the game rolls a bad set of bounty challenges. Do you have to move fast to return to the dashboard before they lock in, or can you just press the dashboard button, then take your time exiting?
Wait until it's your turn to fold/bet/raise and press RT to look at the bounties. If they are bad, dashboard and start again. The games saves after each hand so you can take your time.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #35
Agent CH
 
Agent CH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 319

Gamertag: Agent CH
So they DON'T lock in right after being selected? I thought they did after what I'd read.

That doesn't actually answer my question, though, about the game stopping.
__________________


Agent CH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #36
ZenDoc
 
ZenDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 24

Gamertag: zendoc
From my experience every time I hit the "dashboard button" the game stops. Though I have only done this during the game and haven't had the chance to see if this works after challenges are selected.
ZenDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #37
uait
 
uait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 264

Gamertag: uait
There's a faster way than dashboard: when you loose disconnect profile.
You will be prompted to the game main menu.

Even faster if you disconnect from Live (take off the cable): you just need 15 seconds for the whole process.

Ayway the only tough task for this game was winning a showdown with just high card. Game is scripted, cards are not randomly extracted.
So it's way more difficult to win with high card than with flush.

Last edited by uait; 05-02-2013 at 11:30 AM.
uait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #38
davhuit
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 290

Gamertag: HieiTF76
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I started a new save. Pretty sure you have to have all the items unlocked at the same time.
Yeah. I was wrong. Glados one is only unlocked once you got the other ones.

Anyway, winning with an high card is pretty easy, I got a lot of them.

Check here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...2&postcount=22
__________________
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #39
Simlaurel
 
Simlaurel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 200

Gamertag: Simlaurel
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
Yeah. I was wrong. Glados one is only unlocked once you got the other ones.

Anyway, winning with an high card is pretty easy, I got a lot of them.

Check here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...2&postcount=22

Negative, winning with a high card is not easy. You have to win without you or any of the other players having any kind of pair, 3 of a kind, flush etc.

Last edited by Simlaurel; 05-16-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Simlaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #40
Kairi
Super Moderator
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 11,553

Gamertag: Kairi x360

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   Staff - Community Team -  Super Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Moderator Team Lead   Community Challenge Competition - 500+ Points   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Guide Writers Guild   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Sister-Site Member
Total Awards: 29 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Poker Night 2 Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #41
animusVOXone
 
animusVOXone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 535

Gamertag: Chester Cheevo

Awards Showcase Guide Writers Guild   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Sweet! Thanks alot for posting this Kairi!
__________________


Follow me: Twitter, Twitch and YouTube!
animusVOXone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #42
pyoobez
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 107

Gamertag: Moustachio
Has anyone figured out if dashboarding before winning a final hand will dupe the "never below $10k" or "Win X% of hands" in the tournament?

Just curious as I've finished all the avatar awards so there's no more challenges but I've noticed that after exiting and continuing the tournament results in the Tournament screen at the end reading that 1/1 hands were played and won and thus 100% hands won and if so I'm guessing that would also negate never dropping below $10k in chips even if you did earlier before a reset. If so, those challenges are incredibly easy.
pyoobez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #43
Xyjar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 103

Gamertag: Xyjar

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyoobez View Post
Has anyone figured out if dashboarding before winning a final hand will dupe the "never below $10k" or "Win X% of hands" in the tournament?

Just curious as I've finished all the avatar awards so there's no more challenges but I've noticed that after exiting and continuing the tournament results in the Tournament screen at the end reading that 1/1 hands were played and won and thus 100% hands won and if so I'm guessing that would also negate never dropping below $10k in chips even if you did earlier before a reset. If so, those challenges are incredibly easy.
Dashboarding worked for everything in this game for me. Otherwise it would have been a much longer, more annoying 400.
Xyjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #44
Epic Trixie
 
Epic Trixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 41

Gamertag: Ms SoftKitty
Downloaded this game a while back. I didn't realize it was pretty easy to complete, I'm going to start playing this game this week.
__________________




@Ms_SoftKitty
Epic Trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:31 PM   #45
Corrupt.
Come get some
 
Corrupt.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 7,207

Gamertag: Corrupt XBA

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team -  Super Moderator   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 1   GSL 14 - 3rd Place   Animals, Beasts & Critters Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 1   Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron
Total Awards: 57 (more» ...)
This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!
Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

Sign up here! Now!
__________________


How to write a Guide/Roadmap | One Games with No Guide | 360/WP/W8/GFWL Games with No Guide
Greenbook | Greenbook Contents List


LOOKING TO COMPLETE MY PAL COLLECTION. IF YOU HAVE ANY PAL RETAIL GAMES YOU WANT TO SELL I WILL GIVE GOOD PRICES! PM ME!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:04 AM   #46
UnarmedReaper07
 
UnarmedReaper07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,601

Gamertag: UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Challenge Competition - 200+ Points   Community Gaming - Gold   Guide Writers Guild   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!
Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

Sign up here! Now!


Does this guide even needs to be updated anymore? The "List of Contents" in the Greenbook hasn't been updated in a long time and this game still shows up for it. If it does need updating I'm happy to do it.


* Got my answer.
__________________

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 08-14-2015 at 12:38 AM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.