PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2007, 04:46 AM   #1
Antamania

Antamania's Gamercard
Easy way to get eagle's flight

Think I browsed majority of the posts on the subject, if I missed one I apologize, however from the incomplete achievement guide posted I just wanted to mention that there is an easier way that even allows you to go away from your TV to get this, get a few guards to pursue you, run to any of the vigilantes you have, majority of them have something you can hang off the ground by, make sure there is more vigilantes than their are guards or they will still get at you. Once you have all the guards contained by vigilantes, hang off the pole until you get the achievement, again I was able to walk away from my TV for the entire time and come back to have the achievement.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:01 AM   #2
Deyankees1

Send a message via AIM to Deyankees1 Send a message via MSN to Deyankees1

DeYanKees1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yea this was established before. lol, thats how I got it.
Deyankees1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:16 AM   #3
Antamania

Antamania's Gamercard
Did not see it anywhere in any recent threads, nor in the achievement guide thread, my apologies.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:26 AM   #4
deneco4

tell me an easy way to kill 25 guards. I need that one! Also thx for posting this, gonna try it soon.
deneco4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:32 AM   #5
Fruhmann360

Fruhmann360's Gamercard
i got this in kingdom. just got detected buy a 7 man patrol unit and paraded them to a guard camp ground/fortification. i cleared archers first and then returned to the ground guards moving around to keep a crowd while clearing them out.
Fruhmann360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:04 AM   #6
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneco4 View Post
tell me an easy way to kill 25 guards. I need that one! Also thx for posting this, gonna try it soon.

go to jerusalem get the guys in the camp to follow you. get the guards in front of the gate to follow you, and just engage fight and keep backing up through the city until you hit a guarded highpoint.

this is how i got it anyways

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:15 AM   #7
deneco4

Aye, Jerusalem is the best place to get it. Just go aggrivate the guards all standing outside the city gate and then run to the gate itself and grab those then fight your way towards the towers to grab the guards from the towers. Make sure to leave at least 3 guys alive!! If you dont, they will run away before you can kill them all.
deneco4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #8
Antamania

Antamania's Gamercard
I got that achievement in the final part of the game where you are running to kill Robert, if you kill all the guards that come at you, you should stay in combat long enough to get the achievement, atleast I did. Forgot the name of the town though, its only accessible at that point in the game.