PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
SlySi1976

SlySi1976's Gamercard
What will you do?

Thought I'd start one off, what is the 1st thing you plan on doing when you get this game? (Apart from put it in your disc tray ha!!!)

Well me once you get to free roaming I always jump in the 1st car i find and explore the island and cause a bit of mayhem along the way...

Last edited by SlySi1976; 05-02-2013 at 05:16 PM.
SlySi1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
kill people
Old 05-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #3
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Kill cops. Fly jets. Kill cops. Drive car and run over people. All the stuff I did in SA.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
play the first few missions, (about 1-2 hours worth) get a good feel for the game, get familiar with driving controls and movement etc.

then go on multiplayer free roam with my friends, and roam the map, finding airports, easter eggs, just having fun in general

i cant think of any reason why they wont have free roam in gta5, it was succesful in gta4 and there were mods for it in san andreas, a lot of fans will be upset (including me) if there is no free roam

theres other stuff too, like racing, and bomb da base, i like the co-op style game modes and racing, but not too kean on team deathmatch and the drug deals and stuff. but if they were in gta5 they would be a LOT better, all racing maps in gta4 were city style, or boats or air, but in gta5 you could have dirtbike races through the country, plane races etc.

but i have a feeling rockstar wont go as BIG on the multiplayer this time.

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

First find a cheat to turn off the cops, do a few missions, enjoy the scenery, run around for awhile, and then cause some chaos.

For MP all I care about is free roam with friends.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Drive around. Following the rules of the road.
Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #7
slmmzy

slmmzy's Gamercard
Try all the side activities mainly diving and bike riding.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #8
AGC Climaxx

AGC Climaxx's Gamercard
I am going to finish the story mode right away, and then start fooling around.
I will most likely go for 100% achievements also in the game!
AGC Climaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #9
coomzy

CCOOMZY's Gamercard
Grab a bike and explore and do jumps!
coomzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #10
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Jump into the multiplayer/freeroam with old GTA friends like I do with ALL my games. I did it with GTA IV too. No guarantee when I'll start the singleplayer maybe around Christmas, I'm crazy like that..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #11
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

I do the first mission like a pruh

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #12
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Hit up SP and rob me some banks!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #13
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Play some SP, maybe do some free roam, rob some ATM's to raise some cash to buy a couple of properties to be getting me some more cash while I start the first few missions.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #14
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Jump right into the story.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #15
Eazynem Makaveli

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
First find a cheat to turn off the cops, do a few missions, enjoy the scenery, run around for awhile, and then cause some chaos.

For MP all I care about is free roam with friends.
Turning off No Cops cheat mode will disable achievements you know.

Last edited by Eazynem Makaveli; 05-03-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Eazynem Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #16
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Go to Grove Street and see CJ's house and give him a kiss and cuddle.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #17
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercurse View Post
Drive around. Following the rules of the road.
This!^

I'd probably start out by doing a few missions and just get used to the game and take it all in. I'd then do a bit of free-roaming and just get lost within the game.

I'd probably stay away from making any rash decisions at that start of the game. I don't really want to lose what little guns/money I have right at the start.#

Pretty stoked the whole map is unlocked right from the start. Makes it a lot more fun to simply drive around and learn the areas and routes what's what!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #18
smgalia

SammyG 007's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
Go to Grove Street and see CJ's house and give him a kiss and cuddle.
Thats the 1st thing I'd do as well. I think I have put at least 25 days worth of gaming into San Andreas AFTER the story just following people around, doing crazy stunts with planes (remeber the "secret" 747 at the airport?) motorcycles at the skate park. Not bragging, but i pretty much knew every inch of that map without looking at the in game map to see where I was/going. i would go around and see if any of the places are the same, landmarks I remeber. CJs house and the culdasac are 1st on my list of places to check out. I would be driving around before I do any of the missions 1st. Go into the woods and see the wildlife, follow people around, take pics with the phone, do some swimming. I don't even think I would even find a gun or run people over at all in the beginning. I like huge maps with lots to see, so i will be definatly be doing some sight seeing for a while 1st. I'm sure there is a cemetary or two to read the tombstones.... just to see if any familiar names pop up!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #19
JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

does anyone have a source about san andreas being in gta5?

ive heard lots of people saying about san andreas being in gta5, but never seen anything proving that rockstar has mentioned it.

a few screenshots look very familiar to san andreas, but i thought it was just me.

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
Old 05-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #20
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazynem Makaveli View Post
Turning off No Cops cheat mode will disable achievements you know.
Well, if it does that then that is just fine. I will just make sure to have a extra save for when I want to turn the cops off. Hopefully cheats in V don't disable achievements like some did in IV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smgalia View Post
Thats the 1st thing I'd do as well. I think I have put at least 25 days worth of gaming into San Andreas AFTER the story just following people around...
I hate like I'm about to sound like I'm bragging, but I put a few years into it. Enjoyed playing it everyday for hours n hours. I remember when the 360 came out and I didn't care, all I needed was my GTA SA game and that was enough to keep me going. What's funny is the same thing is gonna happen with V. I'm more excited for that than the new consoles and will be playing V instead of focusing on the next consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
does anyone have a source about san andreas being in gta5?

ive heard lots of people saying about san andreas being in gta5, but never seen anything proving that rockstar has mentioned it.

a few screenshots look very familiar to san andreas, but i thought it was just me.
GTA V is Los Santos which was a city in San Andreas, but they are only focusing on Los Santos (Los Angeles) one city from San Andreas. So you will recognize some areas from SA in V. Like where franklin was being chased, not sure what you want to call it, but I'm sure we all road down there once in awhile under the bridges. Also Franklins friends or the gang members wear white and green similar to the gangs in San Andreas.

From the wiki of San Andreas "The game is set in the semi-fictional state of San Andreas (based on California and Nevada), which contains three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles, San Fierro, based on San Francisco, and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas."

So GTA V is only set in Los Angeles aka Los Santos and in a way SA will be in GTA V. Similar locations, but all won't be there I'm sure. I hope that helps, I probably explained more than I should have lol.

Last edited by InsaneKane87; 05-03-2013 at 10:56 PM.
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:54 AM   #21
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
The same thing I do with every sandbox, explore and try to obtain a weapon
Old 05-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #22
JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Well, if it does that then that is just fine. I will just make sure to have a extra save for when I want to turn the cops off. Hopefully cheats in V don't disable achievements like some did in IV.

I hate like I'm about to sound like I'm bragging, but I put a few years into it. Enjoyed playing it everyday for hours n hours. I remember when the 360 came out and I didn't care, all I needed was my GTA SA game and that was enough to keep me going. What's funny is the same thing is gonna happen with V. I'm more excited for that than the new consoles and will be playing V instead of focusing on the next consoles.

GTA V is Los Santos which was a city in San Andreas, but they are only focusing on Los Santos (Los Angeles) one city from San Andreas. So you will recognize some areas from SA in V. Like where franklin was being chased, not sure what you want to call it, but I'm sure we all road down there once in awhile under the bridges. Also Franklins friends or the gang members wear white and green similar to the gangs in San Andreas.

From the wiki of San Andreas "The game is set in the semi-fictional state of San Andreas (based on California and Nevada), which contains three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles, San Fierro, based on San Francisco, and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas."

So GTA V is only set in Los Angeles aka Los Santos and in a way SA will be in GTA V. Similar locations, but all won't be there I'm sure. I hope that helps, I probably explained more than I should have lol.
yeah thanks,

so are we saying gta sa has 3 islands, and 1 of them islands is included into gta5?

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
Old 05-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #23
dwayne_hicks

Dwayne Hicks's Gamercard
Hijack a muscle car, switch to the classic rock station and get to exploring.

Need help with a game ?
If I still own it, I'll be glad to help, just message me and I'll try to work it out.
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #24
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Think Boondock Saints...
Kill everything.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #25
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Straight to the coast, going shark huntin'. Simples.
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #26
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

I will be driving carefully,do the Story missions. Then after I beat the story I will go on killing NPCS. I will also explore the huge game and take my time doing odd stuff...like hi jack a boat with Scuba gear and going deep sea exploring ! (All the while hoping I dont run into a shark)

I only drive crazy and killing sprees after the story,it adds realism. I try not to get arrested or killed before I finnish the story.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #27
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
I will be driving carefully,do the Story missions. Then after I beat the story I will go on killing NPCS. I will also explore the huge game and take my time doing odd stuff...like hi jack a boat with Scuba gear and going deep sea exploring ! (All the while hoping I dont run into a shark)

I only drive crazy and killing sprees after the story,it adds realism. I try not to get arrested or killed before I finnish the story.
Load up the save you made just before you start your killing spree, this is what I always do, even do it if I die or get arrested during a mission. Had a spotless record till I had a mate help me do the pigeons and stunt jumps
Old 05-11-2013, 04:08 AM   #28
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post

I assume the trying to not be arrested or killed excludes all missions? Otherwise that's pretty tough without knowing what you're up against.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #29
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXISHADOW View Post
I assume the trying to not be arrested or killed excludes all missions? Otherwise that's pretty tough without knowing what you're up against.
Like I said I just make a quick save after each mission(sometimes every other if they were short) then if you die or get arrested just load the save up and you have a spotless record, although I don't now due to my mate not being in tune with my system when going for the pigeons and stunt jumps.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #30
Total Shinobi

Grey Kiryu's Gamercard
First thing I did in San Andreas, hop on the first Bicycle I see and go for a cycle down to the nearest spot of water I can find and go swimming with the fishies! but this time I have to be careful, those sharks do not look very friendly

I wonder if Chop can swim

Last edited by Total Shinobi; 05-11-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: edit
Total Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote