PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
D4Ru73K

Send a message via Skype™ to D4Ru73K

D4Ru73K's Gamercard
Easy and fast way to get cash

I'm about $12000 short and I found easy way to farm some cash by killing soldiers. Well, I suggest go to the X:460, Y:375 and start from here. Running from this point to the bridge and then on the left you will face 3-4 groups of soldiers. Kill them and return to the place where you started, they respawn all the time so you will face 3-4 groups again. You can kill about 14-16 in total per one run. Killing them you will get about $40 per one guy so you can collect $500-600 (and even more, there will be a blood dragon on the rocks near the bridge, so you can get about $700 with the dragon) in 2-3 minutes. Easy kill them by knife from behind and (it's the most important) go to the menu and save from time to time. If they will kill you will lost your cash.

Good luck

D4Ru73K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I'm getting 3-4 groups of 2-3 enemies, averaging probably 9-10 enemies. Also, I'm averaging $26-$38 per enemy, so only like $250-$400 per run, which takes about 1.5-2.5 minutes.

That makes about $6,000-$16,000 per hour for me at least.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
bean is not pro

bean is not pro's Gamercard
did you guys get all the collectibles? there are ALWAYS SEVERAL wads of cash and/or crates around TVs, the notes, and the tapes. i had more than enough money to buy all attachments after going for the collectibles. just fyi.
message me if you wanna boost: gh3, gta4, ANYTHING
bean is not pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bean is not pro View Post
did you guys get all the collectibles? there are ALWAYS SEVERAL wads of cash and/or crates around TVs, the notes, and the tapes. i had more than enough money to buy all attachments after going for the collectibles. just fyi.
A thing most people are overlooking but some are just too oblivious to see the cash near the collectibles

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote