PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #61
Dexter010

Claptrap NL's Gamercard
Bought some games which I didn't really like after a few hours. Some where good but just not my thing, some others where really crap.

Dead Space
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Darksiders
Bioshock 2
Too Human
Prince of Persia
The Outfit
Tekken 6
Dexter010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:09 AM   #62
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I understand Bioshock 2 would be hard to play through but I think you should give it another chance. It's not as good as the first one but it still is worth a playthrough.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #63
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
If that's directed at me, then LOL at being an complete ass.

I thought the first game was odd, not BAD. Surely you don't know how to read or comprehend simple English if you believe the words "odd" and "bad/hate" are synonymous.
I try to be an ass wherever possible and I only understand complicated English, it's a condition thank you very much.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:11 AM   #64
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerDragon View Post
Not sure why everybody was recommending 6. It's considered to be the 2nd worst warriors game for the 360 (1st is Strikeforce). Try 7, Gundam 2, or one of the Orochi ones instead.
I have no idea why so many of them recommended 6 either if it's one of the worst. :/ I might give the series another try someday, however the chance of that is highly unlikely. I really did not like 6. XD
Old 05-13-2013, 02:28 AM   #65
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
You can add Too Human to that list....I tried real hard to like this game.....it sucks.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:47 AM   #66
PeriodicRx

periodicrx's Gamercard
There are so many of these games on my list, I could never list them all. The biggest reason is my gaming time is limited, so most of the time I buy a game and it sits on my shelf.

I have just now become addicted to achievements so I will probably be playing a lot of my owned games a lot more and completing them.

I think if I had to pick one that I had no interest in playing it would probably be Midnight Club LA. I got that game as part of a larger lot of games and I guess I just don't care for racing games all that much.
PeriodicRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:50 AM   #67
I JUST D0 WORK

GriZzly GRiP's Gamercard
Fallout new Vegas. Loved fallout 3 but couldn't get into this after many times trying
I JUST D0 WORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:00 AM   #68
Murbish

Murbish's Gamercard
Halo 4 surprisingly. Finished the campaign but never touched multiplayer which is surprising because that's what I loved about 3.
Murbish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:12 AM   #69
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Dead Space 3!
How i loathe twilight'y love triangle drama; and overly agressive necros who are also drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
You can add Too Human to that list....I tried real hard to like this game.....it sucks.
I describe that game as sub-par, it would've been more tolerable if the player's character wasn't a pansy, and if the controls were not based off of a two-stick shooter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbish View Post
Halo 4 surprisingly. Finished the campaign but never touched multiplayer which is surprising because that's what I loved about 3.
You don't want to try Halo 4 multiplayer.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #70
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I have started (gotten one or two achievements) and then completely quit or was turned off of:
  • Test Drive Unlimited
  • Assassin's Creed 1
  • Full Auto
  • PGR3
  • Carcassone

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #71
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Carcassone
What didn't you like?
I thought it was a decent strategy game and I assume you got it for free like I did.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #72
bonzibuddy64

bonzibuddy64's Gamercard
I remember renting Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 around when it first came out - I knew how bad it was, but I thought it would be funny to have it on my profile as a game that I played and had a few achievements in. I rented it and I seriously could not get a single achievement - I remember trying to play through Sonic's campaign and I couldn't bring myself to continue playing. I never ended up getting any achievement in that game and it doesn't even show up on my profile anymore. Maybe if I find it really cheap used or something I'll manage to trudge through that with some booze and a few buddies. That game was really, really awful and I don't recommend it to anybody unless you're intentionally looking for an extremely unfun video game to play.
bonzibuddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #73
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
Far Cry 2. Started it. Hated it. 10G only.
Ditto, found it buggy and boring. Am currently playing FC3 and loving it though, looks like they learned themselves some game design and writing skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpson j cat View Post
Lost Odyssey. Just couldn't get into it. Shame really I had high hopes.
This saddens me, that game felt like a warm hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Yes, yes it is. Don't ask me how I got through it. Maybe the copious amounts of beer.

So for me:
Far Cry 2 (see above)
Condemned (shitty play control, boring)
Fable 2 (fucking worst play control ever outside Too Human)
Shellshock 2 (broken game pure and simple, terrible, just avoid)
Lego Batman (just burned out on Lego games)
Scot Pilgrim (fun but just have not gotten around to it)

Dark Souls. Before Gackt kills me , this is a current work in progress. Taking it in increments.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #74
EmporerDragon

EmporerDragon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzibuddy64 View Post
Maybe if I find it really cheap used or something I'll manage to trudge through that with some booze and a few buddies.
Or you can save yourself some time and watch the Game Grumps do it.

EmporerDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #75
NadesicoKitty

nadesicokitty's Gamercard
I am a huge achievement hunter, and although I finished the first run though on Eternal Sonta, I just can't seem to make myself to go back and do the second run though to get all the achievements
NadesicoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #76
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

I forgot to add Dead Space. I just couldn't get into it. The boring fetch missions. I bought and sold the first Deadspace 2 times,then finally just said ''Screw it''. Never played the sequels.

I just couldn't get into the game,it got boring fast. I hated the scary pace of it,it felt like a runaway train nonstop. I love Condmened Criminal origins pace so much better.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 05-15-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #77
The Elite Elite

The Elite Elite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murbish View Post
Well, if you loved 3's MP but hated Reach's, then I'd say you'll probably like 4's. It's not as good as Halo 3's MP, but it's at least a million times better than Reach's. (Not sure why everyone seems to hate Halo 4's MP, I think it's pretty solid.) But anyway, I'm not sure I'd count not playing a game's MP as not finishing a game.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the picture!
The Elite Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #78
Delta3519
Unstoppable Chaos

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzibuddy64 View Post
I remember renting Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 around when it first came out - I knew how bad it was, but I thought it would be funny to have it on my profile as a game that I played and had a few achievements in. I rented it and I seriously could not get a single achievement - I remember trying to play through Sonic's campaign and I couldn't bring myself to continue playing. I never ended up getting any achievement in that game and it doesn't even show up on my profile anymore. Maybe if I find it really cheap used or something I'll manage to trudge through that with some booze and a few buddies. That game was really, really awful and I don't recommend it to anybody unless you're intentionally looking for an extremely unfun video game to play.
I don't see why so many people give it a bad rating. Yes there was a lot of things they could have done to make the game better. But it's not a bad game
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #79
Tom115

Tom RT's Gamercard

If you check my tag, there's loads. I just get bored easily. I kinda intend to go back and finish a lot of them to the best of my ability. But for now, I don't wanna play games that bore me.

Main two I can think of off hand is Oblivion and Fallout 3. I hated both, maybe I just didn't give them enough of a chance.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #80
firehazardcs

firehazardcs's Gamercard
Bioshock (but I just bought it again so I'll give it another shot)
Gears of War (I don't know why people loved it so much)
Grand Theft Auto IV (boring)
Halo 3: ODST (lame)
King Kong (might give it another shot)
Lost Odyssey (love this game, but quit Xbox for a while in college, sold everything, and haven't repurchased it again)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (not fun)
Red Dead Redemption (I still own this and I want to play it again though)
Viva Pinata (heard it was awesome, didn't see the appeal)
Old 05-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #81
Bassodutch

bassodutch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I JUST D0 WORK View Post
Fallout new Vegas. Loved fallout 3 but couldn't get into this after many times trying
Funny, i recently stopped playing new Vegas as well. I was a very decent part into the game, but at some point I couldn't bring myself to play another minute.
Bassodutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #82
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Crackdown. Got 150g from it and keep meaning to go back to it. I just cannot be bothered yet. Damn orb collecting has me jaded.

Kingdoms of Amalur. 1 achievement for 100g to go for completing the game on Hard. Just can't be bothered with this either. Too long to play and I just started my hard run. Will go back soon.

Lego Star Wars 3. Absolutely, positively, hate this game. I want to cast its corpse out to sea. The worst game I've played in ages. Loved the other Lego games I've played.

Hunted Demons Forge. Not that I hate it, I just have better games to play. Will get around to it. Seems like a fun game so far.

Lost Odyssey. Not that far into it. But I just don't have enough spare time to sink into it in one go. Having a baby daughter means no marathon gaming sessions. But from what I played so far, it's truly a masterpiece.

Hell Yeah and Sonic & Knuckles and Amy. 3 games that are just irritating the crap out of me and I want them done, but I have no desire what so ever to load any of them up and push myself through them.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #83
Delta3519
Unstoppable Chaos

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehazardcs View Post
I would not go so far as to say it's awesome, but it's not a bad game ether. It's ok for a first time play through, but no real replay value other then achievements.
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #84
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Viva Pinata
Lost Planet
Signularity
The Golden Compass
Neverdead
The Sims
Condemned 2
Bodycount
Brink
Duke Nukem
Jericho

I could go on, but I wont.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #85
kutpurse

kutpurse's Gamercard
Overlord 1. Its a good game but just can't seem to want to finish it.
kutpurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:04 AM   #86
XxPownagexX

XxPownage2025xX's Gamercard
Angry

The Simpsons game for me its just horrible in my opinion , I want to complete it for the other achievements but just can't
XxPownagexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:49 AM   #87
Frazerz1990

Frazerz1990's Gamercard
I have a few but I'm not sure why but most would be because of lack of time

The Godfather - My favourite film of all time, I played for a few hours and haven't played since *shrug* probably a good game just outdated and haven't got the time I wish to get properly into

Portal (Arcade game) - After playing Portal from The Orange Box I was thinking it would be completely different but no I soon realized it's the exact same game so after 2 minutes I just stopped playing.

Portal 2 - I played with my mate after he was like, "Oh get it" Multiplayer didn't quite work out as we had hoped in the sense we couldn't play together without problems so haven't played since

Bioshock Infinite - Got it the day after release got to the final part and couldn't finish and gave up after 3 attempts then let my work mate borrow it, haven't asked for it back yet. Can't be assed.

Plants Vs Zombies - Absolutely loved that game, got all achievement except one and I cannot do it. Doh!

But the last one is purely just on achievement basis and one that came to mind but in that aspect then a lot more should be included as I'm not. Although it would be nice.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:54 AM   #88
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehazardcs View Post
Bioshock (but I just bought it again so I'll give it another shot)
Gears of War (I don't know why people loved it so much)
Grand Theft Auto IV (boring)
Halo 3: ODST (lame)
King Kong (might give it another shot)
Lost Odyssey (love this game, but quit Xbox for a while in college, sold everything, and haven't repurchased it again)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (not fun)
Red Dead Redemption (I still own this and I want to play it again though)
Gears of War was the worst one in my opinion. The second one is definitely the best (story wise) Gears 3 has a way better multiplayer than the second one, so I understand that.

Red Dead Redemption I couldn't get into either, but I am definitely going to try it out.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:15 AM   #89
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post

Condemned 2

I could go on, but I wont.
WHats wrong with the 2nd? I plan on getting it so I'm curious why you hated it.

I'm addicted to the first,I've found almost all the collectibles in the game on my own. Like a few tvs with a 360 hooked up to it,all but a few dead birds,true those metal pieces will suck getting only found 5 total,

BUT thank Gackt for Youtube.

I'm loving the first one,everyone says ''Oh it so outdated'' I disagree,sure the main character and Rosa character graphics aren't ''Up to date'' but everything else is really detailed for a 2005 game. I'm at chapter 8 and ADDICTED.

The 2nd is like 8$ now and I defnitley want to get it,I know the online boosting will suck but I don't care.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 05-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #90
AdorableShadows

zombiebraains's Gamercard
I used to find it really difficult to focus strictly on one game I played, so I would always switch after playing a game for however long because I got bored, didn't have time to play it, or didn't like it.. but I've gotten a lot better at playing just a few games at a time instead of like 10 at the same time.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by AdorableShadows; 05-18-2013 at 02:51 AM.
AdorableShadows is offline   Reply With Quote