PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #91
Mandalorian831

Mandalorian831's Gamercard
Resident Evil 4- the controls along with having to stand still when you fire has made me dislike this game a lot.
Xcom Enemy Unknown- I am terrible at this game and the few times I have tried playing through the campaign I always screw up somehow and lose.
Mandalorian831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #92
Vat1can9014

Shadokiller91's Gamercard
Clive Barker's Jericho

I started playing it mainly to get a good experience for horror, but it was just too boring and frustrating to finish. Had a lot of scenarios with seriously bad conveyance and all the environments pretty much looked the same. About the only mechanic that I did like was how you soul switched between different members of your team and used their abilities, I'd like it more if every encounter wasn't jut a dumb shootout.
Vat1can9014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #93
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdorableShadows View Post
I used to find it really difficult to focus strictly on one game I played, so I would always switch after playing a game for however long because I got bored, didn't have time to play it, or didn't like it.. but I've gotten a lot better at playing just a few games at a time instead of like 10 at the same time.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Naw man. The birds eye view ones I didn't like. I started with Vice City,then went to III,then Saandreas so I was used to GTA being 3rd person gameplay. IV wasn't about the MP,it was tacked on. I love messing around in IV still.

Ontopic-Turok (Newest one) and Brutal Legend are 2 I forgot to add.

I could not contiune playing the Brutal Legend attrocatie. Easily the worst game I've played this gen.

I just lost intrest in Turok (2007) it felt like a completly different Turok that I grew up with. I grew up with the comics and games. This new one had none of the awesome qualities of either.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #94
JimmyBR

Send a message via MSN to JimmyBR

James A Dutra's Gamercard
A lot of game but I really feel bad about FF13-2 that I did not beat yet.
JimmyBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #95
Samigi

HD Monkeys's Gamercard
There are so many games I just cant be bothered to finish.
Halo 4 on Legendary
Halo 3
Halo CE: Anniversary
Dead Rising
Two Worlds II
Dragons Dogma
etc.

I just can not bring my self to play them again, Dont know why lol.
Well, Two Worlds II speaks for itself.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #96
metlika

metlika87's Gamercard
While I complete a lot of games, its going back to them and getting more achievements is what I find difficult.

I also have a huge backlog, so that makes it worse because I don't really want to start another game until I feel I have obtained all the achievements possible for me. Probably wasting too much time thinking about them.

There is one game I am struggling with and it is Deadly Premonition its far too clunky for my liking.

Last edited by metlika; 05-18-2013 at 11:30 PM.
metlika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #97
DeaDpOoL xx

DeaDp0oL xx's Gamercard
Catherine at the very end got me stuck n just flipped n gave up. But I will come bk to it.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #98
XoKLOWNxKILLAoX

XoKLOWNxKILLAoX's Gamercard
I really, really, really cannot believe that no one has mentioned Sega's most recent turd of a game... Aliens: Colonial Marines

The gameplay does not match the pre-release demo's. The story stinks, the game mechanics are awful and glitchy, the graphics are truly diabolical - they look like they were designed for a pre-gen console like the Megadrive! The multiplayer is a painful experience with some achievements that can only be obtained via boosting.

Do not even bother with this if it is offered to you for free.

Brink is another game that does not match the pre-release video's... and also another complete waste of time and money.

Duke Nukem - the game designers should be forced to use the game discs as suppositories... yes, they should be made to shove them up their ar*e!

Assassin's Creed (the series) - for the very glitchy gameplay... in particular, the not so free running where your character will not let go, jumps in the opposite direction and just generally does the opposite of what you intended (it has improved in the latest outing - but not too much). Don't even get me started on the mini games!

Vampire Rain - awful game and controls

Shadowrun - for being multiplayer only

Here are some more awful games, controls, graphics:

Shellshock 2
Bodycount
Soldier of Fortune Payback
Splatterhouse
Secret Service
Wet
Call of Juarez The Cartel
XoKLOWNxKILLAoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #99
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Dishonored, sadly. I really thought it was great at start, but then I lost interest in it, completly. Never finished that, and now I've also sold it.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #100
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Assassin's Creed Revelations - I'm just getting bored of those games now. The first 2 and a bit were good but I wanted something different. And those rooftop defence things were just awful.

Black Ops II - Campaign just put me to sleep. I'll get it done eventually, not sure when though.

Fable III - Literally put me to sleep on several occasions.

Fuel - Frustrating and cheap AI meant I just got annoyed with it.

Rage - I just wish it had proper co-op, got bored on my own. I imagine it would be something like Defiance, only not as many people. Why oh why doesn't it have co-op?

The Saboteur - It just bored me a bit. I have been meaning to go back to it but never have.

GTA IV - Again it just bored me silly.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:13 AM   #101
Bohemiaan

qpPediroq Xqp's Gamercard
Black ops 2. started it and played a mission and maybe 1 match online and didn't feel the need to play much more of it
Bohemiaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #102
dirge

builder dirge's Gamercard

Assassins Creed III, that's it for me with this series.

Gamerscore on 31/12/2010 77,080
Gamerscore on 31/12/2011 116,056
Gamerscore on 31/12/2012 153,371
Gamerscore on 31/12/2013 187,190

#SaveShenmue
dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:53 AM   #103
iBuzz7S

Why So Jealous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hmm... RAGE would be the only game, even though I ended up finishing it about a year later. Bought it on release, played for a few days and that fun just died out. Around the time the first and only major add-on was announced/released, I started playing and got around to completing the game.

That still counts, right?
iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #104
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
Hmm... RAGE would be the only game, even though I ended up finishing it about a year later. Bought it on release, played for a few days and that fun just died out. Around the time the first and only major add-on was announced/released, I started playing and got around to completing the game.

That still counts, right?
Not really if you finished it. Bit the same thing happened to me, bought it at release, played past the Ghost Hideout then finished it a year later.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #105
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Far Cry 2 - as some have stated above, started it and hated it, game mechanics are to screwed up for what looks like a great game.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #106
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
A recent one I'd have to add would be

Star Wars the Force Unleashed.

My brother in law let me borrow it cause we always talk about Battlefield or Halo or Star Wars. We always rag on my nephew who is 9 and says Star wars sucks. We reply at the same time ''Blasphemy''.

I had a gut feeling of play it on the dummy account. I was like I hear great things about this game but hear the 2nd was awful.

I ignored it and badum the game sucked. The physics are terrible and it's a poor excuse for a game. It maybe hack and slash but its so damn dull. The PS2 Star wars games had better physics. Hell even the N64 Star Wars game had better gameplay.

I have like 40 gs in that game and tried to play through it but said to hell with this.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #107
xox Penguin xox

Send a message via Yahoo to xox Penguin xox Send a message via Skype™ to xox Penguin xox

xox Penguin xox's Gamercard
I tried Resonance of Fate and Fairytale Fights.... Resonance of Fate I figured, hey why not.... I see it everywhere. But I played maybe the first hour or so into it and knew I wasn't going to be playing it anymore.
I did Fairytale Fights just for my daughter.... I have to say I got more than half way through (I think) then just got bored of it. Seemed to be the same thing over and over.
xox Penguin xox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #108
Inebriated Jedi
Sith Happens

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff - Community and Events Team   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Enslaved
- Shadow Complex
- Splosion Man

Splosion Man is some shit, but the others weren't so bad. I'm not sure why they couldn't hold my interest.

I need to give some of these another shot.

Friend requests without messages will be ignored!

Last edited by Inebriated Jedi; 06-26-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 AM   #109
ZWade16

STEELpredator01's Gamercard
Fallout 3. I even have all the DLC (for free) but I can't get into it.
ZWade16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #110
Kankui

Digital Form's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Enslaved
- Shadow Complex
- Splosion Man

Splosion Man is some shit, but the others weren't so bad. I'm not sure why they couldn't hold my interest.

I need to give some of these another shot.
You didn't care for SHADOW COMPLEX!? I loved that game more than I should have! You did say you should give it another shot. I highly recommend that.

I couldn't get into Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I played about half way through it recently and just said yeah, it's the same thing over and over and over again. Could be fun online with some friends maybe, but I don't get to play online as often as I desire anymore (too grown up these days :P).

From Dust
Army of Two: TFD
Left4Dead2 - Felt WAY too much like the first
Alpha Protocol
Puzzle Quest 2
Child of Eden
Too Human
I should've put down Hydrophobia and Crysis 2

Last edited by Kankui; 06-27-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Kankui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #111
Inebriated Jedi
Sith Happens

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff - Community and Events Team   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankui View Post
You didn't care for SHADOW COMPLEX!? I loved that game more than I should have! You did say you should give it another shot. I highly recommend that.
I bought it on a whim since everyone was raving about it, but I couldn't get into it. I think it was the fact that it was a Metroidvania style game. I don't really play those, so it was a bit different from what I'm used to.

That was back in 2009, though, so I'll try it again soon.

Friend requests without messages will be ignored!
Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #112
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Enslaved
Both of these make me sad Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Star Wars the Force Unleashed.

Hell even the N64 Star Wars game had better gameplay.
Even the Atari 2600 Return of the Jedi had better gameplay.

See this?

This is 1983. This is the Death Star 'splodin'. Atari style. Fuck yah.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 06-27-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #113
Kankui

Digital Form's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Both of these make me sad Jedi
Quote:
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Enslaved
I got bored with BG&E to be honest. I just played it sometime this past year. I love Zelda games and never got around to playing the original. Well, I bought it when it was on sale for like 200 MSP or whatever... Still though, just got bored with it. Maybe I am just getting too old...

Kankui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #114
keymanu1

keymanu1's Gamercard
Duke Nukem Forever.

Garbage.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:53 AM   #115
Shiftie

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Lots. Borderlands 2 and Red Dead Redemption. FFXIII (probably a lot of other long ass RPGs), Hitman Absolution and Metro LL (both I need to finish since I love both games/series, just sucks getting back into a game after a gap in time and on the highest difficulty). MGS3
Old 06-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #116
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Dark souls. Started it but couldn't adjust to not the difficulty, but how frustrating and cheap it is when you die. I only have 40G for that reason.

BioShock: To me that game is just an overrated shooter. I have only played the first one, but I hear Infinite is awesome and it looks awesome just because the city is in air. The underwater city just didn't appeal to me in anyway.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:17 AM   #117
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post

BioShock: To me that game is just an overrated shooter. I have only played the first one, but I hear Infinite is awesome and it looks awesome just because the city is in air. The underwater city just didn't appeal to me in anyway.
You need to give the first bioshock another chance, it may be just a genric shooter, the story, the visual aesthetic, and music make it a game worth experiencing.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:13 AM   #118
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I just don't like the underwater city. The aerial city of Columbia just seems way more awesome and it appeals to me more. I will own Infinite sometime down the road, I just don't know when.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #119
darth nerdius

D4RTH N3RDIUS's Gamercard
Sweet jesus there is a bunch for me
Dragon age origins put me to sleep
Oblivion rather play fallout give me plasma rifle over magic anyday
All sports games
The simpsons game. Im a matt groening fanboy the game was absolutly terrible
Saints row
Fear
Divinity
Golden eye reloaded.... ruined my joyful memories of how good the game was
darth nerdius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:00 AM   #120
darth nerdius

D4RTH N3RDIUS's Gamercard
Oh and every resident evil since the first one always hated the series primarily due to clunky mechanics
darth nerdius is offline   Reply With Quote