PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Tempest
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
jason35

the how do i get......achievement thread

hi i'm new to this so if i'm goofing in any way please let me know the correct ways of this stuff. i started this thread cause i CANNOT get an answer to the question of,..on xbla..tempest, achv..deflect-clear waves 1-9 without anything reaching the rim-....does this mean flippers only or does it include enemy fire with this 411. someone must have this achv already pls help thanks..........j
jason35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #2
jason35

rather than post another thread nobody replies too how about anybody with info on xbla game gauntlet achv for 11 treasures and exit let me know here i'm looking for if they are set or random and if the exits in them are set or random in placement thanks ..... j ok update sombody in uk clued me in to there are a set number of treasure maps but the exits are placed randomly every time you get to one so i guess you could memerize the maps so your odds of finding the exit in 15 seconds with 11 treasures is better but this achv just went on the back burner for me since there is more luck than skill involved in getting it maybe i'll pick it up on the way to the lvl 100 achv. thanks to shinobi273 i will start posting under the achv thread now if there is no thread for my,,,,oh wait just went there and here i am again i just got here by way of ldrbrds so maybe i will need some clarification on exactly where to post so i do i right from now on untill then i'm still looking for tempest=deflect info so i can move on in that game .......j

Last edited by jason35; 03-24-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:08 AM   #3
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
You should actually post in the achievement discussion threads of those games with your questions. Sorry I don't really know those 3 games at all. Gautlet shouldn't be too hard, there is a guide posted for it. The other two are very hard to get 200, no one has yet acomplished the feat.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
jason35

what exactly is the city pls