PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bee Movie Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Concept Art and Statue Locations

Original thanks goes to gambit707, however I rewrote each one and added what missions they're on so they're easier to locate.

EDIT: Another thanks to
roloboloco as one of the descriptions I had was one I forgot to delete out of the final draft.

If you're replaying a level just to get an art concept or a statue, you do NOT need to finish the level! Just get the item/items you need then press Start, and select Return to Hive. You won't lose any items already collected!

Enjoy!
Quote:
Art Concepts Location
  • 1.2 - Can't miss this one, you're directed to it by the instructor.
  • 2.1 - After you activate the short cutscene, this one's in front of you in the dining section under the second umbrella.
  • 2.2 - This one's in the top corner of the dining room near a clock and some curtains.
  • 3.1 - Before the rain starts, follow Vanessa's line of sight. The marker's above the grass on Vanessa's side of the road between the lamp post and some red flowers. Just fly around until you find it.
  • 3.1 - After you pollinate the flowers and get to the defend the hive part, head towards the road leading away from the hive. The marker's about 5ft-6ft from the ground above the middle of the road.
  • 5.1 - Just fly up above the red smoker and you'll find it.
  • 6.1 - Once you annoy the waiter on the phone you'll enter the restaurant. As soon as you go through the doors the camera's to your right near the ceiling in the corner.
  • 6.1 - Once you open the doors to outside (after the teeth incident) head directly to your left and up.
  • 7.1 - Under the middle tree in the median in front on Montgomery's building.
  • 7.2 - Once you enter the reception's office turn to your right and it'll be above some flowers
  • 7.2 - Once you enter Montgomery's office it's on the right to the right of the grandfather clock.
  • 8.1 - When you start take a left at the honey, a right when able, then go straight. You'll see a cement stove looking thing. It's to the left on the bottom shelf above a wooden pallet.
  • 9.1 - As soon as you spawn go all the way to the other end of the hallway, can't miss it.
Statues Location
  • 1.2 - In the tutorial level this one's above the water at the end of a small river.
  • 2.1 - After the short cut scene follow the road heading towards Vanessa's window and on the right will be a bus stop. The statue's to the left of the bus stop by the yellow newspaper dispenser.
  • 2.2 - Head into the hallway facing the front door (the kitchen will be on your right). Now, look to your left and towards the ceiling, you should see some shelves with a statue inside the upper-most one.
  • 3.1 - As soon as you spawn fly to the picnic basket, it's on the other side.
  • 3.1 - After you pollinate the flowers, head to the garbage can behind the tree. The statue's inside.
  • 5.1 - This one's located at the base of the tree, from the start of the mission head towards the tree and go to the back to find it.
  • 6.1 - After you annoy the waiter with the phone go through the doors and look for the hallway on your right. Go down the hallway and you'll see an end-table on the left side of a couch, the statue's under the table.
  • 7.1 - Once you enter the actual tunnel, turn around and go into the man hole.
  • 7.1 - After the short cut scene, turn left and go all the way down until you get to a pole with a crosswalk button. Hit the button and do one of two things. 1. If there's a person there hide under the umbrella and take a free ride. 2. If no one's there, look towards the bus stop then fly towards the cars that're going left. You can fly under the cars and use them as cover for the rain. Once your senses are full head to the bus stop. The statue's above the left bench.
  • 7.2 - Once you enter Montgomery's office it's on your right on top of the grandfather clock.
  • 8.1 - Take a left at the honey and go all the way down to the end, then take a right through the boxes. Once you come out the other side, turn around go go up, the statue's in an opening.
  • 8.1 - Take a left at the honey, then a right when able, then another right into a corner. Turn right so you're facing where you started and look for an opening in the boxes. Fly in and it's a U shaped tunnel with a statue inside.
  • 10.1 - Get into the first lab on the left, once inside the statue's on the ground to the right of the desk.
  • 11.1 - When you start, head to the right side of the judge's table. Once you get to it head around it and the statue's under the witness's desk.

Last edited by razzleson; 03-03-2009 at 02:36 AM.
razzleson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #2
breakerofbacks

breakerofbacks's Gamercard
i'm so stoked that you put this up - i am missing around 8 so this should really help

Last edited by breakerofbacks; 11-29-2007 at 05:56 AM.
breakerofbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #3
hoochli

Hooch Lee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I finished the game and collected some of the statues but I can't tell now in which levels..

Is it possible to go to the museum and find out which ones are missing? Or do I have to play every level again?
hoochli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Member of the Month   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
To be honest, I have no idea which statue/concepts are in each level.

I know it's possible to figure them out, but I didn't keep track until the last two or three I had because a couple of my statues glitched out on me.

The only one I'm 100% sure of is the 5.1 statue as it's a guy with a smoker.

Sorry!
Old 12-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
gelflinggenocid

HElp?

Anyone know how to activate chapter 11. I know the jobs activate the chapters but we completed all the jobs prior to chapter 10 and now I can't get chapter 11 to unlock?
gelflinggenocid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:32 AM   #6
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelflinggenocid View Post
Anyone know how to activate chapter 11. I know the jobs activate the chapters but we completed all the jobs prior to chapter 10 and now I can't get chapter 11 to unlock?
Are you positive all jobs are done? In both the hive and factory?

If those're all done try beating the top scores on the arcade games or visiting the museum.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
gelflinggenocid

I'm sure all the jobs are done in both the hive and the factory. We beat all the arcade games too and visited the museum. I also went back and collected all the photos and statues prior to chapter 11. I've even gone back and replayed the jobs thinking that will work but nothing unlocks chapter 11. There must be a gliche if you complete all the jobs prior to unlocking all the chapters.? Sucks!
gelflinggenocid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:08 PM   #8
E vee dub

Send a message via AIM to E vee dub

E vee dub's Gamercard
Hey, Razzleson, if you want you can correct your list of concept art. The one labeled 9.1 is actually 10.1.
9.1 is the fight against Ken and there are no concept art or statues.

Gelflinggenocid, I am also stuck waiting for chapter 11 to open. I've done all the jobs, except bonus levels, I hope I don't have to do those.

Do we have to do bonus levels to advance to chapter 11? Anyone know?

Last edited by E vee dub; 12-22-2007 at 01:11 PM.
E vee dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
tadpeters

tadpeters's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Anybody know how to unlock mission 11?
tadpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #10
II griever II

Griever x360a's Gamercard
figured out myself what ive been reading that if you finish all side missions(like most of us gamers WOULD do) the last chapter wont unlock. if you go to the entrance to the hive near ent to Honex, you will find the replay Kiosk. On the monitor it shows how many missions(or jobs) you must complete to continue the story. For me it was (1) and i finished everything. so i had to complete the bonus race(Ironman Waypoint) and finish first. then it unlocked on the screen. Hope that helps.

II griever II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:27 AM   #11
II griever II

but now im also stuck. when you enter the museum. come to the intersection, go straight and the first 2 pictures on the right are blank. im missing the 5.1 Concept Art. Mission 5.1 doesn't have an additional Photo opportunity other then the 5 needed for evidence. No other website can provide this info. The only thing i found was that there was one on the Picnic Chapter other then before it rains, and during the Hive Attack. Yet, i have gone there numerous times and found nothing. I have followed all of the lists ive found and gotten everyone but incorrectly labeled 5.1 Concept Art.... Can anyone help??

Old 02-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
razzleson

razzleson's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by II griever II View Post
Mission 5.1 doesn't have an additional Photo opportunity other then the 5 needed for evidence.
That's actually incorrect. The photo opportunity is above the smoker just like the guide says.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #13
II griever II

that cant be.. im there now, and havent gotten it yet.. dont see it anywhere.. all i see when i replay the level is the Green Icon in front, and below the Red Smoker in the middle of the bench seats... am i lost? i seriously dont see it anywhere

Old 02-08-2008, 04:10 AM   #14
II griever II

ok, so i am still flying around on this level and the picnic level... i do NOT see any Concept Art on this Honey Farm level 5.1. Have not gotten it in the museum. Still need someone to confirm which pictures are in the museum, past the intersection, First 2 on the right... Need 1 more Concept to Finish the game

Old 02-08-2008, 06:57 AM   #15
tadpeters

tadpeters's Gamercard

Sorry friend I already returned this game back to the store. I beat all of the side missions before I started mission 11 and didn't have enough to unlock it. For some reason I should have technically unlocked it, but the bonus missions in Honex didn't count for it eventhough I beat the high scores. Really stupid. I had to replay through the game all the way over again for the last 200 or so points.

As for your problem, I would say start at the top of the guide and work your way down to the end checking on all of them. I marked that I had 4 pictures with question marks on them, but I only took 2 pictures in seperate levels and somehow unlocked all of the content so you don't have to take the same amount of photos that you see question marks in the gallery. The sculptures you need to collect all of, however.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #16
II griever II

its cool... can anyone else help?? first 2 pics past the intersection, on the right. Need 1 more Concept Art. Cant find it on any level. Its not on the Picnic Level or the Honey Farm level. Need Help

Old 02-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #17
tadpeters

tadpeters's Gamercard

Just a suggestion but it might just be worth your time to just start at the top of the list and go down. It took me about a half hour to finally come across the two I needed. Who knows how long you'll be waiting here for a response :X
Old 02-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #18
zFerus

Send a message via AIM to zFerus Send a message via MSN to zFerus Send a message via Yahoo to zFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Cool

This well help me out a lot thx man!
zFerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #19
RedRebellion86

Send a message via MSN to RedRebellion86

RedRebellion86's Gamercard
just thought i say, The statue and pic is on chapter 6.2 not 6.1 as you state in your guide.

also if it helps. some of the statues are obvious what levels they come from eg, freddy bee keeper statue is on 5.1 the honey farms level wih freddy in it. Mongomery is chapter 11. etc etc. also the museum is set out with the statues. barry bee's at the front the bad guys to the right and cant member whats on the left. anyway thanks to the guide, hepled me on my way to the 1000

200 ~ Jewel Quest

Last edited by RedRebellion86; 02-23-2008 at 04:23 AM.
RedRebellion86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #20
Ry Fryy

Ry Fryy's Gamercard

This guide would be much more helpful if the statues and pictures were named.. thanks though.

Beware of he who took them, he goes by many names. The Bogeyman, the Shadowed One, but all are he the same. Remember to always behave, for sins he wont abide. He wields a rusty, jagged blade to cut out your insides. The bullies and their spiteful wrath will find torment as well. Soon he will strike them where they stand and drag them into hell. So do not cry aloud at night, stay hidden in your bed. Or the Bogeyman from Silent Hill will come chop off your head.

Ry Fryy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #21
COBRAtheENEMY

cobra C0MM4ND3R's Gamercard
I am now missing ONE concept art. Its the one where as you enter the musuem, you go down the first corridor and then turn right, its the 3rd picture on the left side of the wall, next to a bee movie still of barry and vanessa and opposite concept art of the picnic. Can somebody please tell me where I'm supposed to get this concept art? Thanks!
COBRAtheENEMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #22
COBRAtheENEMY

i count i have 19 concept art, not including game stills.

so how come on all the concept art walkthrough lists it lists only 13? how are the others obtained?

thanks
Old 04-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #23
DreadfulCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRAtheENEMY View Post
so how come on all the concept art walkthrough lists it lists only 13? how are the others obtained?

thanks
Because there is only 13, what kind of stupid question is that?Thats how the game is made.

And it clearly states in the guide how to get them.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:36 AM   #24
COBRAtheENEMY

dreadful - as u turn right after you go into the musuem i''m looking for the 3rd picture on the left wall - can u tell me what that picture is and if you can remember where did you get it?

the last concept art i need, i've gone over this list so many times now but i still dont have that picture for some reason

thanks!
Old 04-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #25
DreadfulCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzleson View Post
Art Concepts Location

9.1 - As soon as you spawn go all the way to the other end of the hallway, can't miss it.

Statues Location

10.1 - Get into the first lab on the left, once inside the statue's on the ground to the right of the desk.
Wrong!!!

Art Concepts Location

9.1 - is 10.1

Statues Location

10.1 - It's on the left of the desk not right.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #26
elsmitmyster

elsmitmyster's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Great guide. Found all without any problems - thanks!

elsmitmyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #27
Bondfan626

Bond x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
How do you pick up the was figure things? I tried flying into it, but it didn't work.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:26 AM   #28
jchapman

jchapman's Gamercard
Thank you razzleson, gambit707 and roloboloco; this was very helpful.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:22 AM   #29
cady1992

NEMESISx69x's Gamercard

when you enter the museum i need the statues at the end.this statues is alone.not the first one with the gun.i have do 3 times all mission and nothing..remember what person is the statues and where yu find it please any help...
cady1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #30
Yid1984

The Yiddler's Gamercard

I have gone through each level as described but cant find any more art concept icons, i am missing 2 of them (left corridor in museum, 3rd down each side)

Gone thorugh the guide tothe point they should be but i amunable to find anythin. Some of them i know i have got during the game but am wondering if i cant complete it anymore.

Yid1984 is offline   Reply With Quote