PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rainbow Six Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #31
Dreemboat

Text 5134355524's Gamercard
this achievement just sucks. i played throught the list twice and i still dont have it

Dreemboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:14 AM   #32
willcrazyiii

willcrazyiii's Gamercard
Do you have to finish the match, or can you just start it then quit?

100% Completed Retail:
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: World at War
Halo 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Mass Effect
NCAA Football '08
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

100% Completed Arcade:
Galaga
Pac Man
Pocketbike Racer
willcrazyiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #33
RiteNowRiteNow

RiteNowRiteNow's Gamercard
Gotta finish it man...

You can suicide/kill teammates what not on everything except Sharpshooter and Team Sharpshooter, in which case you just play a 3 minute match. The guys I was doing it with at first, were doing just that. We did that for all Attack/Defend matches. Then we started Survivior and started actually trying to kill each other, so if anything, maybe it didn't "take" to the A&D matches...?

I played all modes and maps (with Black and Red deleted) and neither me nor my buddy I was doing it with got the achievement. We're in the process of reading up on it to see what needs to be done...I really don't wanna do this 4 times.
RiteNowRiteNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #34
Deus.EXE

Deus x EXE's Gamercard
Ok, so can you do this achievement with a game with all the private slots set to max? Or do you have to set it so it's a public game?
I've been looking for an answer and couldn't find one.
Deus.EXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #35
RiteNowRiteNow

RiteNowRiteNow's Gamercard
I didn't get it with private slots, I'm going zero private slots on my next attempt....
RiteNowRiteNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:21 AM   #36
mclinton92

Send a message via MSN to mclinton92

Mclinton92's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
hmm, i was going down the list and this unlocked around 10 matches before, i only had a few team shapshooters and retrivals

mclinton92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:19 AM   #37
Shaun Cee

anyone that is interested in boosting this achivement with me before the new rainbow is released then i will gladly help others with their achievements that they need

if interested pm me or send me a msg on xbox live with a friend request
Shaun Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #38
saladdressing89

Send a message via AIM to saladdressing89

II Sniper777 II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
ya i made a check list, did all these and didnt get it? any suggestions?
saladdressing89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #39
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saladdressing89 View Post
ya i made a check list, did all these and didnt get it? any suggestions?
Delete red and black expansions?
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #40
BearsAirz

BearsAirz's Gamercard
If any1 wants to try this with me ill be on Fri nite and all day Sat. EST (Detroit)

GT: BearsAirz

Serious Retail 1000s: COD 4:MW, The Simpsons Game, Blue Dragon, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Assassins Creed, AC 2, Halo ODST, Dante's Inferno, Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2

1000+: Oblivion (1250/1250), Halo 3 (1750/1750),
Fable 2 (1350/1350), GoW2 (1700/1750), L4D (1040/1250), BFBC2 (1060/1060) Borderlands (1360/1500), ME2, DA:O, Fallout 3 (1550/1550)

Crap 1000s: Avatar, Bionicle Heroes, TMNT,
Jericho, FNR3

200s: Aegis Wing, Dash of Destruction, BF 1943, N+, DR2:C0

BearsAirz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:53 AM   #41
l2evo

Send a message via AIM to l2evo Send a message via MSN to l2evo

l2evo's Gamercard
After not getting the achievement with the two expansion pack that they released I decided to delete them and try again. Is there anyone else here that is looking for this achievement too and would like to help me get it? Just send me a friend request GT: l2evo
l2evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #42
gskillz99

gskillz99's Gamercard

can anyone confirm whether it is play at all the maps or win at all the maps

EDIT: just got the achievement and confirm that it is play all the maps. I also had the new maps deleted. I am not sure if that affected it or not.

Last edited by gskillz99; 03-16-2008 at 10:48 PM.
gskillz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #43
Hooligunn

Send a message via MSN to Hooligunn Send a message via Skype™ to Hooligunn

Hooligunn's Gamercard

I'm up for this and Vegas champion tommorow. Send me a message over live (GT: Hooligunn) since I'll be on all day. Preferably be from the UK or Europe, since I don't want to go for these from earliest of about 2pm.

Thanks guys.
Hooligunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:17 AM   #44
B3N50N14

B3N50N14's Gamercard
this game takes the mik when unlocking achievements, just spent alnight playing all the maps and come to the end and i dont get it!!!!
R6V, fink im getting #2, ha. the fink is i no i played them all bcuz the guy i played with got the achievement!
B3N50N14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #45
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla ll Dope View Post
It would be great if the 1st guy edited his post.
and it would make more sense to list the maps grouped by game type for checking off as it's easier to set the maps on rotation rather than changing the game type each round.

Just don't forget to add those odd three maps back in if you do A&D earlier on.

Leave the sharpshooters till last as they take the longest and you might get lucky and have it pop up early like I did.

(I'm sure I posted a tick off list for this ages ago, lol)

If you need a boosting buddy to help you with this a few people have highlighted they're after it on gamerscorewhore.com

Last edited by LeiChat; 03-21-2008 at 12:30 AM.
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:14 AM   #46
mr peepers jr

is anybody interested in partnering up tomorrow night (friday) or saturday night to run through the maps and game styles to get this achievement?

i'll be on later on in the evening both friday and saturday night, march 21st and 22nd, for quite awhile if anybody is interested.

im also looking to boost my ranking to try and nab or atleast get closer to the officer and elite achievements. so if you're willing to be so kind as to let me kill you as much as i can in a few matches from time to time i'd be forever grateful and maybe we can help eachother out on achievements on RSV2 in return?

either way, let me know. message as well as add me if you're interested. i can help you with whatever other achievements you need/want.

gamertag: "mr peepers jr"

thanks a lot everyone!
mr peepers jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #47
MYRM1D0N

Send a message via MSN to MYRM1D0N

MYRM1D0N's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr peepers jr View Post
is anybody interested in partnering up tomorrow night (friday) or saturday night to run through the maps and game styles to get this achievement?

i'll be on later on in the evening both friday and saturday night, march 21st and 22nd, for quite awhile if anybody is interested.

im also looking to boost my ranking to try and nab or atleast get closer to the officer and elite achievements. so if you're willing to be so kind as to let me kill you as much as i can in a few matches from time to time i'd be forever grateful and maybe we can help eachother out on achievements on RSV2 in return?

either way, let me know. message as well as add me if you're interested. i can help you with whatever other achievements you need/want.

gamertag: "mr peepers jr"

thanks a lot everyone!
hey whats up. i sent u a friend request on live.... i need the special operations achievement. so if you could host that and be the one to go through and switch all the gametypes and maps, you can go ahead and kill me. im an elite btw.
MYRM1D0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #48
B3N50N14

B3N50N14's Gamercard
Add me to if you like i have done all maps but no unlocked achievement, what GMT time we talking
gamertag: B3N50N14
B3N50N14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #49
X nosgoth X

X nosgoth X's Gamercard
Hello.

I'm posting here on behalf of Inn3r. He needs help with this achievement, and I've tried to help him but we didn't get it. If someone else is willing to help him get this achievement, please add Inn3r to your XBL friends list.

P.s.: I'm posting here because he doesn't have a computer at the moment, so XBL is the only way to contact him. Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help him out.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:38 AM   #50
glasstiger50

DaBigMeat's Gamercard

Does it have to be a one round game, or can it be any number of rounds? I didn't realize it until I was like 3/4 done that I had 3 rounds game on. I would only do just one round and switch the gametype, but I would still get points after each round. Does this count, or does it have to be 1 round games?
glasstiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #51
weesplash

SuperWeeSplash's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Delete red and black expansions?
Hey I started working on this achievement before I read all the posts in this thread. I finished going through the checklist with a friend the other day but to no avail. Since then I have took your advice and deleted the red and black packs and started working through all the levels/game variants again. When I finish doing this I will get back to you with the results. Hope it works, Cheers

A Casual Bot: looks like he has lost his wallet and is looking for it during the entire match. (running around the map with weapons pointed downwards and occasionally staring at a corner)

An Insane Bot: has already found his wallet and is now chasing after you for yours.

Last edited by weesplash; 04-03-2008 at 05:46 PM.
weesplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #52
M4D M4X

Hi guys done this myself yesterday and today with the map packs deleted and still nothing so will be doin co-op t-h and co-op s-m and hopefully that will unlock it so ill let you know when ive done Thanks

p.s can anybody tell me how i get my gamertag under my user name Thanks Again

Last edited by M4D M4X; 04-04-2008 at 02:31 AM. Reason: askin another question
M4D M4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:08 AM   #53
TheGoalslammer

thegoalslammer's Gamercard
I just made an excel grid file and mark x's in the matching box when I've done the match.

TheGoalslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:19 PM   #54
dans111

Send a message via MSN to dans111

dantheman clark's Gamercard
Cool

This Is Gonna Really Help Dude Thnx
dans111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #55
dans111

Send a message via MSN to dans111

dantheman clark's Gamercard
Red face

Plus If Any1 Wants A Partner Im Willing To Help Cuz I Need It Too!!!
dans111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:13 AM   #56
glasstiger50

DaBigMeat's Gamercard

Does it have to be one round matches? Can someone please answer me?
glasstiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #57
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasstiger50 View Post
Does it have to be one round matches? Can someone please answer me?
You want one round matches.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:22 AM   #58
Peace

Peace Starr's Gamercard
Fix for Special Operations

In Short:

If you have played all 6 adversarial modes on all maps but are still not getting the achievement, this is probably because your Team Survival matches are registering as Team Sharpshooter. When you are in the lobby it will show a picture of the map in the bottom right and under this picture will be the game type. In a Team Survival match, it should say "Team Survival." If it says "Team Sharpshooter" then you are NOT getting credit for completing rounds of Team Survival. This is why you are not unlocking the achievement!

The Fix:

Delete the Red and Black Map Packs first. After they are gone, clear your cache.

After you have deleted the map packs and cleared your cache go back and replay all maps in Team Survival. When you are in the lobby it will show a picture of the map in the bottom right and under this picture will be the game type. Make sure this says "Team Survival" for you and your boosting partner. If it says "Team Sharpshooter" for either of you the achievement will not unlock!

When you have completed all of the Team Survival maps the achievement will unlock.

Furthermore, if you are having trouble getting the Team Survivalist achievement, this fix will also work for that.

YES, you CAN commit suicide to speed up the rounds! NO you do NOT have to complete the objectives in attack and defend or retrieval! NO you DO NOT have to complete all the maps from the Red and Black packs!

The Story:

I have several friends who have had problems with this achievement, and while I was helping one figure out why he wasn't getting the achievement we noticed that Team Survival Matches were showing up as Team Sharpshooter matches even though they played like team survival (no respawns). He had already removed the map packs so he went to the dashboard and cleared his cache. When he got back he noticed that his team survival matches were now displaying correctly but mine were still showing up as team sharpshooter. We figured that this wouldn't matter as he would likely still get credit for the team survival as it was displaying correctly on his end, but we were wrong. We played all team survival maps and he still didn't get the achievement, so we decided that perhaps it was my end screwing it up! I went and deleted the map packs and cleared my cache. After this we were both showing Team Survival matches correctly and we ran through the team survival maps again and he got his achievement. Problem solved!

Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #59
BlueWolf

xixBlueWolfxix's Gamercard
ok i just had a run through at this with soemone fromhere

I didnt get the achieve but they did

I noticed on a few maps that tehy killed themselves before i had chance to move so i got no points duie to the player idle thing, does that still count?

also i forgot to put 1 round matches for a few

however the other guy got the achieve

if anyone wants to give me a hand tomooorow night i'd be grateful, as i didnt wanna drag the other guy through it again

i'll be free from around 8.30pm UK time

BlueWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:11 AM   #60
Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Zebra View Post
Ahh, great list! This will prove quite useful! =]
I agree with you on that.
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote