PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Doritos Crash Course 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #121
Achelous

UWGcrew Ralph's Gamercard
I just had it too. Got a silver on a new unlocked course. At the end of the game I get the message that the service is not available. Gone 15 stars. So I continued playing, finished a level with all course stars, same thing, another 14 stars registering, but not counting toward the total. Great.
Achelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #122
InspiREalitY

inspireality's Gamercard
Fuck this game and fuck everything about it. Worked once and never again. I see why this was free, cause the fucking thing doesn't work

InspiREalitY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #123
MetalShadow13

MetalShadow13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So far I've been able to play the 1st level twice, got 4 achievements and yet havent bought any coins.

Retail Games Completed: 34
XBLA Games Completed: 13
WP Games Completed: 1

50k GS reached on 12/28/13
75k GS reached on 10/22/14

Currently Achievement Hunting On:

Digimon All-Star Rumble (17/47)
MetalShadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #124
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976 Send a message via MSN to TRICKY1976

TRICKY1976's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Angry

Damn it!! still not working this is a joke i got to play 1 level but since then its unplayable!!

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:26 AM   #125
ReD S1X

ReD S1X's Gamercard
imagine that this problem will always occur if they set the next XBox in always online.

a pure disaster.

Reached to 300,000G @ 16/8/13
Achieved 10,000 achievements @ 28/12/12
ReD S1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #126
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD S1X View Post
imagine that this problem will always occur if they set the next XBox in always online.

a pure disaster.
It was announced lack of internet won't impact playability. Though, game to game I'm sure every developer is different, such as crash course.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #127
TRICKY1976

Send a message via ICQ to TRICKY1976 Send a message via MSN to TRICKY1976

TRICKY1976's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
This was posted 13 hours ago on their FB page =
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dorit...076157?fref=ts

Hi Doritos Crash Course 2 fans,

We are aware that some of you are still having issues connecting and playing the game. Our team is working around the clock to upgrade the game servers in order to keep up with demand and make your game experience as fun as possible.

Throughout our investigations,≠ it was discovered that one of the primary causes of these issues are servers being unreachable due to high latency internet connections. A title update is in development which will improve the tolerance of the game to slow responses from the servers. We are also aware of a number of bugs uncovered by these play sessions, which we are working to remedy, as well as a number of other smaller changes that will improve your gaming experience.

We are doing our best to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your support and for sticking with us!

Doritos Crash Course 2 Development Team

TRICKY1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:50 AM   #128
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It's about damn time. I just want to play the game with my friends but we can't!

Xbox 360 Retail Games Completed: 22
Xbox Live Arcade Games Completed: 26
Xbox One Games Completed: 1
Xbox One Apps Completed: 1
Darth Grif55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #129
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
They posted that exact message on PlayXBLA like two weeks ago. Bunch of bullshit that they're blaming our connections; the excuse doesn't even make sense technically.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #130
HitokiriSEVEN

HitokiriSEVEN's Gamercard
It has been what? Two or three weeks since this game came out? Still cant play and I don't see them trying to fix it. The load bar at the main screen only gets 1/5 of the way before I get message after message of "the planets are not aligned"
HitokiriSEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #131
Legenddunny

Legenddunny's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
They posted that exact message on PlayXBLA like two weeks ago. Bunch of bullshit that they're blaming our connections; the excuse doesn't even make sense technically.

yeah its a crock of pants,

i have an xbox slim 250gb , tried all the methods and cannot get it to work

My son has a xbox arcade old white model, he has downloaded and played the game fine,

funny thing here we both share the same internets !!!!!
Legenddunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #132
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Try to retry again and again after5-10 tries game might work but only if loading bar goes after plea in please wait.

I wasn't able to play it read it online and did it, rebooting internet and trying again also works. This way I completed it in 3 days
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:19 AM   #133
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I had a friend who can get in just fine, he sent me invite after invite I still couldn't get in. My loading bar went all the way to full too but I was still unable to launch the stupid game.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #134
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Another update guys, Try to make your NAT open, if it's moderate the game wont work. Experimented myself after reading on net and it's true.

Although I have completed it but still trying to help, may be it might work for someone.
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #135
TBONE AP

TBONE AP's Gamercard
My nat is open and I've reset my internet - game will still not work. I've never had this much trouble with connecting any game - ever.
TBONE AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #136
Thelorn

Thelorn's Gamercard
Let's see.... I have a open NAT, I've installed over 5 times now, I've cleared my cache, and I've sat at the menu mashing A button for around 20 minutes, I've never once got past the menu screen. It is what it is, I wouldn't pay for any game this team makes in the future.

"I don't bring my family with me, back in the day, a ninja didnít have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.Ē

"Don't be scared homie"

-Nick Diaz

Thelorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #137
d00gler

C Wrecks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I was able to play this the other day for an hour without realizing the problems it's had. My wife and I tried to hop on co-op for the first time ever today, and we haven't been able to connect at all...LAME.

Just be patient and there will be a title update fix. Can't complain about a free game with 400G of free achievements!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #138
rdskns170

the only IS's Gamercard
I'm not able to play multiplayer, I join a match then it freezes

rdskns170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #139
EarthFool

KodoSoup's Gamercard
So today the game received two new updates. I hoped they were supposed to fix the game, but nope, i'm still stuck at the loading screen. It's sort of hilarious, i could play this game just fine for the first week and then i could not be able to go past the main screen.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #140
Foxrider67

Atrocity F's Gamercard
I still cannot play this garbage I downloaded it when it came out and still have not been able to get past the loading screen... this game is beyond amazing.
Foxrider67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #141
Fozki Razormaid

Silent Zeo's Gamercard
Thank duck it was a free game if we payed 800msp for it
id be fucking furious
Fozki Razormaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #142
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozki Razormaid View Post
Thank duck it was a free game if we payed 800msp for it
id be fucking furious
I think you mean ducking furious.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #143
TheOmegaOne99

TheOmegaOne99's Gamercard
Tried playing last night 6/3/13 and still the same shit. I waited 2 weeks till I tried again. I guess its not gonna get fixed. What a waste of talent
TheOmegaOne99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #144
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmegaOne99 View Post
Tried playing last night 6/3/13 and still the same shit. I waited 2 weeks till I tried again. I guess its not gonna get fixed. What a waste of talent
Man, that's weird. A lot of people have 100%'ed it by now, myself included. So I don't know why to some users the servers won't let them play the game and to others they do. Have you tried to play at different hours? Maybe you play when the servers are at full capacity, or maybe there are too many people from your zone playing at once? Only the devs know.

I've been unable to connect sometimes (about 6 or 8 times), but overall I have no problem.
EloyOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #145
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
Right now, this game is working fine for me and I also had 100% completion achievement. When I first had this game 2 week ago, I still getting disconnect like 10 times when I played on course. One of my achievement almost got glitch for disconnect the server. I was thinking they still trying to improve the game by upgrade this so it won't be any bugs cover. This situation will cause problem mostly when some of us won't play this game. Not only that, some of us probably won't be able to get 100% completion achievement due to the disconnect server. It really not fair to us.

I know this sound ridiculous, but I mean't serioulsy, do this game really have to be required online to play? Why don't we just play this on offline instead of online. This is Xbox 360, not Xbox One. Always online is 100% bullshit.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #146
Mandalorian831

Mandalorian831's Gamercard
I give up, had this game since release and haven't been able to play for more then an hour. Thankfully it was free.
Mandalorian831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #147
EarthFool

KodoSoup's Gamercard
They've released an update that was supposed to fix the troubles. It still doesn't work for me. Is it any different for you?
Old 06-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #148
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthFool View Post
They've released an update that was supposed to fix the troubles. It still doesn't work for me. Is it any different for you?
Nah, the update works fine, it's two new levels for amazon's world and a counter for the challenges. Game doesn't crash too often for me, I've had a lot of fun with it.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #149
EarthFool

KodoSoup's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EloyOn View Post
Nah, the update works fine, it's two new levels for amazon's world and a counter for the challenges. Game doesn't crash too often for me, I've had a lot of fun with it.
Well, i guess i'm screwed and stuck with those cheevos i could do while the game worked. It keeps saying there is a problem with your save data.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #150
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthFool View Post
Well, i guess i'm screwed and stuck with those cheevos i could do while the game worked. It keeps saying there is a problem with your save data.
Really? But your data's not in you HD, they keep it in their servers. Have you tried to get in contact with the devs? You can do it through facebook if you want. I hope they can help you mate. Maybe reset your data? But you would have to start from scratch.

Or perhaps they can restore your save file, who knows. If I were in your place, I would contact with them.

edit: here bro, good luck: https://www.facebook.com/DoritosCrashCourse2

Last edited by EloyOn; 06-17-2013 at 12:58 AM.