PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Call to Arms
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #61
BillyOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteLeafHater View Post
booshka surprise or both ???
both plus the revives. it was against bots, in public, not private...
Old 05-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #62
DanielH

CraziestDemonic's Gamercard
bLaKgRaVy, clam down, okay, clam down.
i am NOT taking out of my ass.

i read the 6/4/13 or 6/11/13 VIP/Seaon, as fact, not speculation, and that IS what i was going on.

calling capture the flag, Breakthrough is wrong. what is next King Of The Hill called Royal Flush for judgment.

i have VIP/Season pass, great. sighs. more maps, more problems, but we have the call to arms achievments ON private AFTER 4/23/13 to now. shakes head.

Last edited by DanielH; 05-17-2013 at 02:45 AM.
DanielH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:50 AM   #63
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielH View Post

i read the 6/4/13 or 6/11/13 VIP/Seaon, as fact, not speculation, and that IS what i was going on.

calling capture the flag, Breakthrough is wrong. what is next King Of The Hill called Royal Flush for judgment.

i have VIP/Season pass, great. sighs. more maps, more problems, but we have the call to arms achievments ON private AFTER 4/23/13 to now. shakes head.
It isn't CTF, though. There is a single flag. The offensive team with the flag has to break through the defensive team to plant the flag. Breakthrough seems appropriate enough. KOTH will never be in Judgment. They said that today on the dev stream.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #64
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielH View Post

Then what's your source? The only official factual source was posted on the Epic website, and they did not reveal the actual date of release. Anywhere else you read it is called speculation because they simply don't know.

http://epicgames.com/community/2013/...c-lost-relics/

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
It isn't CTF, though. There is a single flag. The offensive team with the flag has to break through the defensive team to plant the flag. Breakthrough seems appropriate enough. KOTH will never be in Judgment. They said that today on the dev stream.
While a different gametype in Gears is a welcome change, it's the same stuff they've been churning out since Halo 2. There is no originality anymore. It's basically the same as One Bomb in Halo or (sort of) Demolition/Search & Destroy in CoD, but with a flag instead of an explosive, with the exception that you have limited lives.

I SAID DON'T MOVE!!!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 05-17-2013 at 03:31 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #65
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Then what's your source? The only official factual source was posted on the Epic website, and they did not reveal the actual date of release. Anywhere else you read it is called speculation because they simply don't know.

http://epicgames.com/community/2013/...c-lost-relics/

While a different gametype in Gears is a welcome change, it's the same stuff they've been churning out since Halo 2. There is no originality anymore. It's basically the same as One Bomb in Halo or (sort of) Demolition/Search & Destroy in CoD, but with a flag instead of an explosive, with the exception that you have limited lives.

I SAID DON'T MOVE!!!
I wasn't saying it was innovative or unique, I was just explaining why the name Breakthrough was appropriate for the game type.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #66
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I wasn't saying it was innovative or unique, I was just explaining why the name Breakthrough was appropriate for the game type.
I know, and I agree with you, but it's still an uninspired game mode.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #67
DEADHEAD60K

DEADHEAD60K's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusskiller View Post
All you who can't get 5 wins in FFA don't deserve the achievement. Complete BS, just because you no skill cry babies whined they are making something that takes skill into free gamerscore. The surprise achievement was worthy of complaint, but you guys are little cry babies.

Your right, these achievements shouldn't be made available in private. But having to wait through the rotation of all the maps on the DLC playlists is total bulls**t! They should have made the maps easily available or the achievements not map specific.
DEADHEAD60K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:42 AM   #68
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusskiller View Post
All you who can't get 5 wins in FFA don't deserve the achievement. Complete BS, just because you no skill cry babies whined they are making something that takes skill into free gamerscore. The surprise achievement was worthy of complaint, but you guys are little cry babies.
Are you kidding me? It was only available on 1 of 7 rotating maps. So that means if you got 2nd place on the right map, you'd still have to wait another 6 rotations to attempt again. I did it against bots and it took 8 hours of me winning every single map. Sometimes it's not about skill but the time it takes to obtain some of these achievements.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #69
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Achievements are meant to be achieved the fair way, I agree, but the map rotation is complete bullshit, and you know what? Even through achievements are meant to be achieved fair way, I will do them in private too, why?
1) I don´t want to waste time doing it
2) I´m good in this game, but I´m no guy that plays it all the time, so I definitely can´t be 1st every time.
3) This game is not even worth it, it´s shit lol!

And what do you think about me, not achieving it the "fair way"? Well, I don´t give a damn f*ck. So why don´t you just go with it to some other forum, where people care? Cause this is not the forum, you´re on damn cheevo site lol!
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #70
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Are you kidding me? It was only available on 1 of 7 rotating maps. So that means if you got 2nd place on the right map, you'd still have to wait another 6 rotations to attempt again. I did it against bots and it took 8 hours of me winning every single map. Sometimes it's not about skill but the time it takes to obtain some of these achievements.
Pretty much this... waiting the whole rotation again just to be able to have another shot... way too long for nothing. Like i said on DLC map would had been a good compromise... Blood Drive + Boneyard... and they didn't had to kept that playlist forever, maybe just until the next DLC... or something like that.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #71
Qu33n Embla

Qu33n Embla's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Well said!! The map rotation should not have been included with the old maps. 7 rotations is crazy when you go for a winning on a specific map, and some FFA games last quite a long time.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #72
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The reason they added the old maps because there wouldn't be shit for maps in the playlist. It would be two maps. A lot of people would not play it and play normal matches. They try to compensate for everyone not just people going for achievements.

When the next dlc comes out, I can see them doing a dlc only playlist with no old maps in it.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #73
Qu33n Embla

Qu33n Embla's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
The reason they added the old maps because there wouldn't be shit for maps in the playlist. It would be two maps. A lot of people would not play it and play normal matches. They try to compensate for everyone not just people going for achievements.

When the next dlc comes out, I can see them doing a dlc only playlist with no old maps in it.
I do understand that. But however, it would be nice if you could choose the map you wanted to start your first game on in Quick/Ranked Match, or choose DLC only playlist.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #74
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu33n Embla View Post
I do understand that. But however, it would be nice if you could choose the map you wanted to start your first game on in Quick/Ranked Match, or choose DLC only playlist.
Agreed. Like gears 1 when you could search for a map. The good old days. Rounds and map. Shit even host name before the updates.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #75
Qu33n Embla

Qu33n Embla's Gamercard

Quote:
Agreed. Like gears 1 when you could search for a map. The good old days. Rounds and map. Shit even host name before the updates.
Exactly!!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #76
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Yes i miss that system... of course back then there was host advantage, when there is not today since GOW3, but i loved that you didn't had to play the shit map you hated back then.

For exemple i play COD BO2 a lot these days, and im sick tired of playing Nuketown and Hijacked, wich come outs all the time, because people either vote for them or vote random even if 2 good maps show up just for them... then its an automatic "has to play it 2 times" shit and it get on my nerve. Especially Nuketown, god i hate that map, before they forced me to download it, i never entered my code, i actually put it in the trash when i got the game... cause i was already sick of that map from BO1.

A map choosing possibility would mean i could avoid these maps, im sure there would be certain people like me not making just them.

As for Host, at least GOW1 let you see the connection, when the GOW2 system didn't... so for that GOW1 had a huge edge to me.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #77
R00Ki3 117

Who Wants To Know's Gamercard
so in the update coming in they will be available in private? like this update in the next few days?
R00Ki3 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #78
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
That is good news!

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #79
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Eagerly waiting for the new DLC, so we can start grdining both DLC's in private!

Destiny = Refunded!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #80
Snake Eater MTL

Send a message via MSN to Snake Eater MTL

Snake Eater MTL's Gamercard
I can confirm that you CAN now do revives with the medic on station (overrun) in PRIVATE MATCHES.

Snake Eater MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #81
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Long Bomb doesn't seem to work in private. Also matches played and FFA wins on Boneyard still don't seem to count in private either. :/

Destiny = Refunded!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #82
BlamelessSoul

Blamelesssoul's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Long Bomb doesn't seem to work in private. Also matches played and FFA wins on Boneyard still don't seem to count in private either. :/
i was able to get the ffa on boneyard in private with just bots but had to use a
guest to get the long bomb one
Old 06-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #83
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlamelessSoul View Post
i was able to get the ffa on boneyard in private with just bots but had to use a
guest to get the long bomb one
I also tried the long bomb one with a guest, even watched a video to make sure I'm far away enough, stuck him while stood up about 5 times but still no achievement. :/ I need to re play more boneyards games in private see if it works now..

Destiny = Refunded!
Old 06-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #84
Yanbbrox

Yanbbrox's Gamercard
Must be filled with bots for long bomb

'Tequila's shovels' official stockist
Veterans only get head shots: proudest achievement: mile high club

Yanbbrox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #85
Bubble Supreme

BubbIe n Squeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
I also tried the long bomb one with a guest, even watched a video to make sure I'm far away enough, stuck him while stood up about 5 times but still no achievement. :/ I need to re play more boneyards games in private see if it works now..
You don't need a guest to get long bomb, I got it against bots. I think what the previous poster said is true and you need a full room of bots. I just changed all map weapons to frags. Casual bots tend to stay pretty still for the most part but I guess if you have a guest plus full room it shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks to Audacious for making the sig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
They listened to the letter I wrote them in crayon!? YESS!!!!
Bubble Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #86
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Right okay..but now how does the 5 FFA wins on boneyard work? I tried it with full bots on casual and normal difficulty but I'm still at 0/5..

Very frustrating as now both long bomb and now this isn't working for me in private no matter what I try. I also tried the FFA win with a guest but nothing, as well as full bots for long bomb but no ribbon/achievement. :/

Destiny = Refunded!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #87
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Right okay..but now how does the 5 FFA wins on boneyard work? I tried it with full bots on casual and normal difficulty but I'm still at 0/5..

Very frustrating as now both long bomb and now this isn't working for me in private no matter what I try. I also tried the FFA win with a guest but nothing, as well as full bots for long bomb but no ribbon/achievement. :/
Ok, I tested "Like A Boss", all in Private Match...
  • Local party type, Split Screen, 1 vs 1 - doesn't work (if you do split screen, the party type has to be Local)
  • Local party type, 1 vs 1 bot - doesn't work
  • Local party type, 1 vs 9 bots - doesn't work (seeing a pattern here...?)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 1 bot - worked (but a pain since you have to search out the one bot, takes a long time)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 9 bots - worked (best bet since there are more bots to kill. average match is like 2 minutes)
So the party type HAS to be Joinable, just like the original TDM, FFA and DOM achievements. If you don't know how to change it, when at the main menu, press to select the party type.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 06-20-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #88
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Ok, I tested "Like A Boss", all in Private Match...
  • Local party type, Split Screen, 1 vs 1 - doesn't work (if you do split screen, the party type has to be Local)
  • Local party type, 1 vs 1 bot - doesn't work
  • Local party type, 1 vs 9 bots - doesn't work (seeing a pattern here...?)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 1 bot - worked (but a pain since you have to search out the one bot, takes a long time)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 9 bots - worked (best bet since there are more bots to kill. average match is like 2 minutes)
So the party type HAS to be Joinable, just like the original TDM, FFA and DOM achievements. If you don't know how to change it, when at the main menu, press to select the party type.
Woah nice one man, I set it to Joinable friends, didn't bother connecting a second controller and unlocked both Long Bomb & Like A Boss against a full room of bots on casual.

Thanks!

Destiny = Refunded!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #89
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
so is it 100% now that you can get all these achievements on all DLC in private now as i still keep seeing posts from people still not able to unlock some of them?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #90
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
so is it 100% now that you can get all these achievements on all DLC in private now as i still keep seeing posts from people still not able to unlock some of them?
Yes, all except for the "Golden Artifacts" achievement.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote