PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Cool Favorite armor skin includes dlc!!

Mine would be cel-shaded even though I don't have it!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Do you really need a separate topic each for favorite armor and weapon skins? Couldn't you ask people to list their fave for each one in the same topic?
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
Darkrenegade25

Chill bro, I was just asking. Don't gotta be a dick about it
Old 05-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
He wasn't really being a dick about it. I was honestly going to post the same exact thing.

To answer your question, the snow skin is probably my favorite. And for weapon skins, I like to just stick with either Gold or default on the rare occasion that I actually play the game.
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Blackest Metal

Darth Stinkius's Gamercard
The only armour I use is that Arctic looking one you get with the season pass

As for weapon skin, I use the spiderweb one on them all apart from the markza which has onyx

Blackest Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #6
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I purchased CRACKED... and i wish i never did cause i gave more money to the developers. I mean the armor looks fine and all, i don't regret the purchase itself, especially since nobody use it online so it make me look unique, pretty much like the Bloody weapon skin in GOW3, for some reason all i saw was shitty purple guns and crap like that... yet i taugh bloody was the best, it felt realistic...

Now for cracked, i dunno, made me tough about magma characters... kinda liked the design but like i said, im piss at this game as a whole so if i could go back they wouldn't get my money for that. Part of me even regret having bough the season pass cause of how bad the game turned out to be. But lets just say for achievements i had to anyway...

In any case i think there skins overall looks like shit, exept a few ones. The artic one aint bad, look cool on SOME characters and the other cold one from the last DLC is kinda nice too. Dark Carnival seem to be made for Loomis but outside him it looks terrible...

I would like to get CHROME and Gold, but so far no signs of them in boxes... i guess they pop way later...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #7
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
Destro, with the next Title Update they are making it so skins unlock before you start getting Xp rewards, so the chances of getting the skin you want will be upped. Of course, that's still dependent on how long you can handle playing the game to get more boxes
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 AM   #8
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Well, maybe the next update will finally bring something good. I mean, the achievements(not for me cause they are already done) and this... I think this was one of the most stupid thing, at first ok no prob you unlock a bunch of boxes, but now its like 3 boxes per prestige or less... its taking forever and getting one of those XP bonus(that is more or less just the XP of a game...) was really a disapointement.

Now as for how long ill play that game... can't tell. Part of me still hope they can fix it so it become more fun. I know its too late for the map layour or uninspired TDM(no down greatly help removing the savor of GOW) but i think at least the frag fest can be fixed...

Gears of War Legend
Old 05-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
Gleskosaur

Gleskosaur's Gamercard
I purchased the Zombie skin! Looks great on Lt. Kim..
Old 05-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
Quantum Binman

Quantum Binman's Gamercard
Onyx guard and bumblebee skin for me :-)
Quantum Binman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
Payshince

Payshince's Gamercard
I bought Cascade.

I thought, well, what the hell just this once give it the benefit of the doubt. Hey, was I wrong.
The (cascade) looks lame as hell with the red/blue every match...

Is this the only page for Specifics on Armor skin, weapon skin?
Because for one, $5 for one skin lmao!!!!!! REALLY?!

I bought just one and because it was the coolest one, to me I thought why not but let down :/ ... I did notice someone with a purple armor skin and that person had purple no matter what team he/she was on. I thought mine would work but it was no color just dropping abstract shapes or w.e. haha.

Anyway, if we can make a thread for what skins are worth it, what skins will be vague and what skins will stand out no matter what, regardless of the red/blue every match type a crap deal. It would Help out a ton and I for one would greatly appreciate it.

**Because $5 needs to be worth it knowing what to see once the match starts up. That's how they get you....!!!!

Payshince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

some armors look better on some characters, also look better on a specific team. For exemple i bough Cracked... cause Chrome and Gold didn't want to pop in box so i made one purchase, i regret it cause it encourage bad developer practice but well, too late. Anyway, it looks better on red team, its the right color. Also yeah some armors keep there real colors where others just become a design but remain red or blue...

Gears of War Legend
Old 05-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #13
Darkrenegade25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payshince View Post
I thought, well, what the hell just this once give it the benefit of the doubt. Hey, was I wrong.
The (cascade) looks lame as hell with the red/blue every match...

Is this the only page for Specifics on Armor skin, weapon skin?
Because for one, $5 for one skin lmao!!!!!! REALLY?!

I bought just one and because it was the coolest one, to me I thought why not but let down :/ ... I did notice someone with a purple armor skin and that person had purple no matter what team he/she was on. I thought mine would work but it was no color just dropping abstract shapes or w.e. haha.

Anyway, if we can make a thread for what skins are worth it, what skins will be vague and what skins will stand out no matter what, regardless of the red/blue every match type a crap deal. It would Help out a ton and I for one would greatly appreciate it.

**Because $5 needs to be worth it knowing what to see once the match starts up. That's how they get you....!!!!

I think it looks great on Alex Brand!