PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2013, 06:58 AM   #1
Grenade44

Grenade44's Gamercard
Act 1 - Chapter 7: Archives Declassified Stars Colour??

on Act 1 - Chapter 7: Archives my stars are gold and the all my other stars are silver, ive completed it on insane and the Declassified.

Any idea why this is gold?
Grenade44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #2
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
Well if you completed it on Insane but are only getting silver/gold stars, that is a problem in its own. Are you playing co-op with people set to a lower difficulty than you are? Because that would lower your rewarded stars to the ones they earn.
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Don't look at the leaderboards they're broken. Scroll down to campaign stats on the Summary page of Stats & Awards, pages 31-36 show your stars correctly.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
Grenade44

Grenade44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a fat turkey View Post
Well if you completed it on Insane but are only getting silver/gold stars, that is a problem in its own. Are you playing co-op with people set to a lower difficulty than you are? Because that would lower your rewarded stars to the ones they earn.
I played public insane twice now and completed 3 stars on the declassified both times. both with 4 players co op. Difficulty should be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Don't look at the leaderboards they're broken. Scroll down to campaign stats on the Summary page of Stats & Awards, pages 31-36 show your stars correctly.
I will take a look at that page abit later. I'm looking on the create public game page.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade44 View Post
I played public insane twice now and completed 3 stars on the declassified both times. both with 4 players co op. Difficulty should be the same.

I will take a look at that page abit later. I'm looking on the create public game page.
There's your problem, people joining your game still get to choose whatever difficulty they want. Just because you're on insane doesn't mean they are.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #6
Grenade44

Grenade44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
There's your problem, people joining your game still get to choose whatever difficulty they want. Just because you're on insane doesn't mean they are.
Really I thought only people searching insane would be playing insane. I guess I will have to play the level again and hope they are all on insane lol.

Thanks