PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Question Are the prizeboxes fixed?

I have 2 right now the normal and rare ones. So can somebody tell me when it gets patched. Thank you.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I would imagine with the next title update that hits in June with the DLC...
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Considering how atrociously long it is now to get ONE, i would wait too to open them up. But the thing is, does the prize earned BEFORE the patch will be fixed too or not...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
What's the problem with them? I started the game today, earned about 15 of them mix of epic/standard boxes and mostly unlocked 500xp rewards. :/

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 PM   #5
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
What's the problem with them? I started the game today, earned about 15 of them mix of epic/standard boxes and mostly unlocked 500xp rewards. :/
It takes longer and longer to unlock box's to the point where it's almost impossible to get the skins, after the update all the skins will unlock before you start getting xp.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #6
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
It takes longer and longer to unlock box's to the point where it's almost impossible to get the skins, after the update all the skins will unlock before you start getting xp.
Ahh ok fair enough, I've only unlocked maybe 2 weapon skins today but glad the patch is coming soon.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #7
UltimateAuron32

AzzTheStickman's Gamercard
this is one reason i've switched over to defiance on my PS3, im needing a high amount of kills for normals and rares...

dont want to make it like Seriously 2.0 to get them...

Banner Credit... ME!!

1000+
Final Fantasy XIII: 1000/1000, Borderlands: 1625/1750, Resident Evil 5: 1310/1400, Gears of War 2: 1365/1750, Halo: Reach: 1230/1400

50'000: 17:27 on 19/02/2013, Resident Evil 4, We're Going Home.
UltimateAuron32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
keza132

Keza132's Gamercard
Wish i had fount this out a day earlier as i opened up lots of boxes yesterday. Now saving all boxes until this is fixed, takes an awfully long time to get any prize boxes now.
keza132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

At first yeah they pop like pimples but then at prestige 5...6.. etc you get maybe 1 of each every prestige...

Gears of War Legend
Old 05-18-2013, 01:09 AM   #10
BillyOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by keza132 View Post
Wish i had fount this out a day earlier as i opened up lots of boxes yesterday. Now saving all boxes until this is fixed, takes an awfully long time to get any prize boxes now.
What's the purpose of saving them? I did notice that they become pretty rare after a certain amount. They only seem to unlock skins or exp so I don't see what the big deal is. Iam on my 6th pre. and I think iam only missing chrome or gold on some guns.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:24 AM   #11
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
What's the purpose of saving them? I did notice that they become pretty rare after a certain amount. They only seem to unlock skins or exp so I don't see what the big deal is. Iam on my 6th pre. and I think iam only missing chrome or gold on some guns.
As its been stated in this thread, after the update, XP will only be in boxes after all the skins are unlocked. If someone wants skins and not XP, it makes sense to save the boxes until after the update.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #12
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
theres a glitch that lets you keep re-earning them, multiple videos on youtube showing how

Act 6 chapter 4 seems to be the best spot.

eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 AM   #13
BillyOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
As its been stated in this thread, after the update, XP will only be in boxes after all the skins are unlocked. If someone wants skins and not XP, it makes sense to save the boxes until after the update.
You ever notice any chance someone gets to invoke some type of Cock attitude they have to jump all over it.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #14
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
You ever notice any chance someone gets to invoke some type of Cock attitude they have to jump all over it.
I was merely reiterating the fact that it was previously posted in this thread before your post. Whether you didn't read the other posts (particularly post #5) or took offense to my post, that's all on you. It wasn't my intention, but if you took it that way, whatever.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Seem like forever i didn't got a box, checked today and i still need like 300 ribbons or such... And im not even talking about the other ones, so yeah you can be sure if i get one before the patch, ill wait to open it...

Gears of War Legend
Old 05-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #16
Darkrenegade25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Seem like forever i didn't got a box, checked today and i still need like 300 ribbons or such... And im not even talking about the other ones, so yeah you can be sure if i get one before the patch, ill wait to open it...
I have 3 normal now and 3 rare I need 100 for kills I don't think it's THAT HARD.
I need like 400 ribbons. Go on act 6 chapter 4 FOR RIBBONS and act 4 chapter 2 FOR KILLS!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #17
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

lol dude i won't spam the campaign for ribbons... I play MP and they come naturally, its just i think its overly exagerated how long it takes for 1 only... In a prestige i get maybe 1 of each, 2 of some at the very best now. Of course without the damn xp crap, they will pop a bit faster now...

Gears of War Legend
Old 05-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #18
Darkrenegade25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
lol dude i won't spam the campaign for ribbons... I play MP and they come naturally, its just i think its overly exagerated how long it takes for 1 only... In a prestige i get maybe 1 of each, 2 of some at the very best now. Of course without the damn xp crap, they will pop a bit faster now...
Hope you get some!