PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Doritos Crash Course 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
iamthearrison

iamthearrison's Gamercard
Fame challenges not unlocking

Anyone else getting this? The other day the first weekly fame challenge was silver and 12 stars on five amazon courses, did that and nothing happened. Today its 10 stars and silver on 5 antarctic courses, just done that and still nothing. In bonus challenges, the one for having an achievement from cc1 isnt unlocked, even though I have 4 of 12 in it. The only one that has unlocked is for unlocking split paths. Im connected to live when I play, is there something else Im missing?
iamthearrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthearrison View Post
Anyone else getting this? The other day the first weekly fame challenge was silver and 12 stars on five amazon courses, did that and nothing happened. Today its 10 stars and silver on 5 antarctic courses, just done that and still nothing. In bonus challenges, the one for having an achievement from cc1 isnt unlocked, even though I have 4 of 12 in it. The only one that has unlocked is for unlocking split paths. Im connected to live when I play, is there something else Im missing?
Best I can say is its super buggy. Last night I completed the fame challenge for slide jumping through 20 teleporters in a row. I don't even know what a teleporter is in this game, pretty sure thats in hong Kong, and I sure as hell didn't slide jump 20 times in a row. Just go for easier ones like stay ahead of silver in 10 Egypt or something. You can spam the same level over and over for these. Sorry I can't give you a clear answer.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
onkelfossy

Fo55y's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthearrison View Post
I have the same problem. Anyone has a solution?
onkelfossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:29 AM   #4
WnxLogan

WnxLogan's Gamercard
Yeah, some of the challenges are buggy, like the one that says "Beat 100 friend's times on the leaderboards". I've beaten several in both time trials and by going to leaderboards and racing a friend's clip and the progress bar hasn't moved at all.

WnxLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:25 AM   #5
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Yay was worried about the CC1 Achievement one - I've got all of those (non-DLC as I didn't even know there WAS dlc) and the challenge never got a "check" mark next to it. <shrug>

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
KnightOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote