Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > The Tech Centre
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Jabi1

Jabi1's Gamercard
Wireless Controller not connecting

I turned off my wireless controller, and turned on my GH3 guitar. After playing for a while I wanted to get on my controller again. But when I try to connect it, the green lights flash once, on the controller and console, and then they all start flashing together, so it looks like the console can't recognize the controller. I have rebooted the console tens of times, used the synchronization button on console and controller, but it wont recognize the controller or even the guitar...What can I do?

Edit: I managed to get the controller to connect once, but now my 360 can't find any profiles on my console...I have my gamertag on a memory card, and my console can't recognize it as storage device..What now?

Never mind, re-plugging the power and AV cable did the trick..I think.

Last edited by Jabi1; 12-09-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Jabi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I had the same controller problem, if you keep having troubles with it then use a play & charge kit and keep the cable plugged in even if the battery is full up with electrickery. I did that for a while and now it works as normal. I think some batteries just disagree with controllers.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote