PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Black Knight Sword
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Deevs

Wojtaz's Gamercard
Glitch?

Hi everyone,

(first, sorry for my rather poor english)

I finished second playthrough (first was on easy) yesterday and after watching all credits I started new game+ on hard... and I don't know if this is glich or intentional, but I was invincible, at least until level 3, chicken part.

I'll try to describe everything I did before I discovered this, so maybe someone else could check it...

1. My first playthrough was on easy (without dying and entering shop)
2. The second playthrough I started just after finished first (without going to menu) and I beat it one sitting
3. Through 2nd playthrough I fully upgraded health and hellbore and afair didn't die (If I died, I returned to menu and load last checkpoint, like I did in may 1st ply)
4. After all credits, when I was in main menu I started last checkpoint once more, but it wasn't intentional, I did't it by accident, anyway the game started at fight with white knight, but I quit to menu
5. I started new game+ on hard and... I could go without being hit by anything

This 'glitch' lasts to level 3 at least, to fight with chicken (before you ride on it). You can still die on this bigger 'pistons' as I did, but apart from that you are invincible. I couldn't pass through this flying part on level 3, where it seems this glich stops working and because I didn't buy any health upgrades I couldn't pass it and get back to shop either.

When I started new game on hard it didn't work anymore.

If this would work somehow more than once (and also on arcade mode) it would be a blessing
Deevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #2
Paladin

Wow, dead board huh? Anyways, I saw this on gamefaqs awhile back. If you pause the game immediately after the cut-scene with the white knight and go to menu, you will become invincible from attacks only.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote