PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
x K I M A H R I

x K I M A H R I's Gamercard
Level 44 and stuck in Raid Mode, need some tips.

Hi there,

Here I am, one year too late, trying to beat the raid mode on my own. I'm currently level 44 and I'm pretty much stuck at this point.

All that I have left to do is:
-Complete all stages on Abyss with an S-rank
-Beat the Ghost Ship

(I already have 150 bonuses and I'm content with that, I don't need 200 or even 244 just for a colorful gamertag.)

The problem is, I actually don't know how to play this mode properly!
I've been playing with Jessica outfit 1 and the best M40A1 sniper the store has to offer, and that's how I've been rolling the whole time.

My weapons suck, my upgrades suck and I don't know how to get better stuff. I think the medal of courage could greatly help me but I'm too bad to beat Abyss stage 9 with trinity on my own.
I'm also always way too short on ammo. I've heard there are some upgrades like gluttony but I'm too bad to get them.

So yeah, I would be so grateful to get some helpful tips. Basically if someone could tell me like a drill sergeant what do to next, that would be nice. Or maybe even play with me if you have the time.

Thanks
x K I M A H R I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
A lot of good stuff are either from Ghost Ship or Trinitying the Abyss levels. I strongly suggest you play coop. Many Abyss levels can be handled by a partner completely while you just wait for them to finish.

The design of Raid has this huge flaw: you need strong stuff to beat or Trinity the Abyss levels, but to do so you need good stuff. See this contradiction?

Medal of Courage wont give you a significant advantage. Only slightly. I experienced it myself, and it has no use on Ghost Ship

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

Last edited by ImaginaryRuins; 06-11-2014 at 11:32 AM.
ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
Xtabay

Xtabay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryRuins View Post
Medal of Courage wont give you a significant advantage. Only slightly. I experienced it myself, and it has no use on Ghost Ship
It's true that it doesn't do anything on Ghost Ship, but it's great for grinding BP and EXP, as well as getting Abyss trinities.
Xtabay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
x K I M A H R I

x K I M A H R I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabay View Post
It's true that it doesn't do anything on Ghost Ship, but it's great for grinding BP and EXP, as well as getting Abyss trinities.
Yeah, that's true. Someone helped me getting one I could grind my way to level 50 with it, with about 6,000 to 6,500 EXP per run (and 100,000 BP).

@ImaginaryRuins: Thanks for the tips, Frederic :> (love Eternal Sonata, by the way). By now, I've gotten all the achievements but I couldn't beat the ghost ship on my own so I tried it online with some guy, and he pretty much destroyed this whole stage BUT after the run he told me that he modded his save file so it felt like cheating to me So now I'm trying to beat the ghost ship once more, on my own, and then I think I can put this game away in peace.

Thanks again.
x K I M A H R I is offline   Reply With Quote