Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Media Forum > The Gallery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Ceris's Avatars and Signatures

I love avatars and signatures, and have had tons over the time on this forum so I decided to add all of the ones I've had (that I can find) to one place for display. Keep in mind, besides color effects, all I do is take an image and crop it.

Also, credit is given where it's needed.

If you want to use one, just let me know, I don't mind since I didn't actually make anything in here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made for other people
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Gackt

Thanks to Rajeanero

Credit for text goes to DEG23

Credit goes to Gackt

Credit goes to Matt x360a

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.

Last edited by Ceris; 06-23-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Ceris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
=)

I like this one the best: