PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #31
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well the Gold thing is ok if it require only one team to wear it. At worst just log yourself and one of your buddy a guest, require then only 3 people... Its just people have said it might require the whole room to wear it, wich would be terrible...

Now for the survival normal... i hope yeah the map can help us a bit, i think tough as long as you have decent players, shouldn't be too hard if your 5.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #32
hotdogenigma

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Oh didn't saw that they finally remove grenades from ammo boxes, thats a freaking nice thing !!!
They must have seen how much you were bitching and felt sorry for the rest of us having to read your recycled posts over and over and over and...

Seriously I don't know what the issue was, I rarely got blown up because of grenade spams so don't tell me this was a big issue.

OT: these achievements are ok, better than the Call to Arms DLC, but like most I hate the everyone needs to wear the same suite deals. Is this the last DLC pack for this game? I hope so because it needs to go away forever. I wasn't happy when this game was announced, but thought I would give it a shot anyways. Boy was I duped!
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:27 PM   #33
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogenigma View Post
They must have seen how much you were bitching and felt sorry for the rest of us having to read your recycled posts over and over and over and...

Seriously I don't know what the issue was, I rarely got blown up because of grenade spams so don't tell me this was a big issue.

OT: these achievements are ok, better than the Call to Arms DLC, but like most I hate the everyone needs to wear the same suite deals. Is this the last DLC pack for this game? I hope so because it needs to go away forever. I wasn't happy when this game was announced, but thought I would give it a shot anyways. Boy was I duped!
It is the last for the DLC pass.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
hotdogenigma

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
It is the last for the DLC pass.
Good news? If they consider throwing out more DLC afterwards then you can't help but wonder how oblivious, and stupid EPIC/PCF really are.
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:38 AM   #35
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by supadryz View Post
Seriously another shit list with more crap being thrown down are necks. Nobody likes overrun & survival mode. Yet your making people play it because of the achievements.

& for the 2 achievements for making us all wear the same gear Aaahhhh!!!! Why???

It is LITERALLY just to try to get more people to play the game... Gears of War will die the day this content is released. No more DLC will be released (except for maybe previously released content) and Microsoft will never publish another Gears game after how badly this one did... I mean the title update is basically trying to patch it back to how Gears 3 was... they should have just left it like Gears 3 and added the armor and new maps... I hate the new modes, leveling is nearly pointless... max level (12th re-up) looks just like the 3rd re-up with no unlocks or anything.. not even a different symbol.

I cannot wait to be done with this game... instead of selling it, I am going to break it and send it to Epic.
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #36
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
There will be NO MORE DLC.

If there is... it will just be previously released promo skins, characters, etc. no real content.
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #37
FranconianX

FranconianX's Gamercard
Do you guys think they will include/unlock the gold armor and guns in the DLC, like they did with the taxi-skin in Call to Arms?

If not, most of the players will be screwed, including me, since most of the rare prize boxes give 1000 XP or random stuff...
FranconianX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #38
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogenigma View Post

Damn yeah it was a big issue, 50% of my deaths where consisting of this, there shit blowing out everywhere and personally it bothered me mostly. Now i think i was not the only one as to see they fixing it.

As for the skin, i think you guys really fear too much, im sure it will be some skin available in the DLC as well, and only one team will need to wear it... the oposite would be just plainly retarded... very unlikely.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #39
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranconianX View Post
Do you guys think they will include/unlock the gold armor and guns in the DLC, like they did with the taxi-skin in Call to Arms?

If not, most of the players will be screwed, including me, since most of the rare prize boxes give 1000 XP or random stuff...
I seriously hope so. I just checked and realized that after 5 re-ups I received only the golden gnasher skin. But if it's not included, I guess I'll have to boost xp with ring-capture.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #40
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriRock View Post
I seriously hope so. I just checked and realized that after 5 re-ups I received only the golden gnasher skin. But if it's not included, I guess I'll have to boost xp with ring-capture.
Gold skins are in Rare boxes you need ribbons not levels.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #41
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalReaper00 View Post
There will be NO MORE DLC.

If there is... it will just be previously released promo skins, characters, etc. no real content.
Citation needed.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
RIP Oderus Urungus
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #42
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Gold skins are in Rare boxes you need ribbons not levels.
You're right, I forgot about that.

Achievement #1000 - Seek and Destroy - Achievement #10000 - Fully Evolved

Overachiever: 54 points - 15 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 7-4-0

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #43
TYLER x DURD3N

LGB TylerDURD3N's Gamercard
Just unlocked the golden armor skin. I'M READY!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #44
Nlkuysdf

tbs nikolai's Gamercard
So I have the gold armor skin and the gold lancer, is this good enough to get the golden artifacts achievement or do I need the gold gnasher and/or another good weapon?

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #45
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkuysdf View Post
So I have the gold armor skin and the gold lancer, is this good enough to get the golden artifacts achievement or do I need the gold gnasher and/or another good weapon?
You'll also need the gold Gnasher/Sawn-Off skin as well since the TU will finalize the dual loadout for every game mode except FFA and Master at Arms.
Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #46
Nlkuysdf

tbs nikolai's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss View Post
You'll also need the gold Gnasher/Sawn-Off skin as well since the TU will finalize the dual loadout for every game mode except FFA and Master at Arms.
Thanks, but to clarify, do I need both or just one of the shotguns?

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #47
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
You'll for sure need the gold Gnasher skin.
Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #48
DEADHEAD60K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy R6 View Post
good achievements, glad there's no 'get all medals onyx', or re-up 30 times or somethin..

If there's onyx medals and ribbons in this game you can bet there will be achievements in a future dlc
DEADHEAD60K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:58 AM   #49
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADHEAD60K View Post
If there's onyx medals and ribbons in this game you can bet there will be achievements in a future dlc
but this is the last dlc for the game... so...yea, no.
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:50 AM   #50
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkuysdf View Post
Thanks, but to clarify, do I need both or just one of the shotguns?
Quote:
-All gametypes will now have a rifle and a shotgun as the default loadout except for Free for All and Master at Arms.
With the TU, you will now have a rifle (Lancer, Retro, Hammerburst, Longshot, etc.) and a shotgun (Gnasher or Sawed-off) as your starting weapons.

Whatever you choose for your loadout, they both must be Gold. So if you go with a Lancer/Gnasher, they both have to be gold. Markza/Sawed-off? Hammerburst/Gnasher? Retro/Sawed-off? Whatever it is, your current loadout HAS to be Gold. Remember, your armor must be Gold as well.

I'm thinking that if you change your loadout on the respawn screen and one of the weapons you choose is not Gold, or if you pick up one of the map weapons (not for ammo, to change your weapon), you will void the achievement for everyone playing (as the description says "All Players"). If that happens, be prepared for a serious backlash of pissed off gamers. Of course, that is just speculation, but it seems reasonable given the achievement description.

Quote:
Golden Artifacts - 30
Win a public or ranked game of Execution on Museum with all players using the Gold character and weapon skins
Guides/Roadmaps: Madden NFL 11 • Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush • Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Force [plus both DLC's] • Mayhem 3D • FGN Fun Pack • Dragon’s Lair • Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD • Kinect Sesame Street TV App: Season 1 • Marvel SHS: Comic Combat • Nickelodeon Dance 2 • The LEGO Movie Videogame [X360] • Assassin's Creed II
Guides/Roadmaps [co-author]: National Geographic Challenge!
Guides [co-author]: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Roadmaps: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 06-05-2013 at 03:54 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #51
PRmykey327

What's the best way to get kills for the normal prize box
PRmykey327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #52
Apfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRmykey327 View Post
What's the best way to get kills for the normal prize box
The best way to boost both: Kills and Ribbons.

Aftermath Act 2 Anybody home or something. Sorry have the German Version.

yout hide at the Stairs above on the Wall - Checkpoint.
After that stay there until your Teammates are all down. The Enemys rush to you.
Hold a grenade in the Hand until your almost dead then Relase it and die.
You get the Ribbon for Killed someone after you die. Between 10-20 Ribbons and kills.
Restart Ckeckpoint - Rinse and Repeat
Apfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #53
CHAMP PHELPS

CHAMP PHELPS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apfel View Post
The best way to boost both: Kills and Ribbons.

Aftermath Act 2 Anybody home or something. Sorry have the German Version.

yout hide at the Stairs above on the Wall - Checkpoint.
After that stay there until your Teammates are all down. The Enemys rush to you.
Hold a grenade in the Hand until your almost dead then Relase it and die.
You get the Ribbon for Killed someone after you die. Between 10-20 Ribbons and kills.
Restart Ckeckpoint - Rinse and Repeat
That's the mission I used except I used a Lancer to kill them and repeated until I had almost enough kills for the prize boxes.
CHAMP PHELPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #54
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Im starting to worry that I wont be able to get this takes so long to unlock boxes now.

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #55
The Duke of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
Im starting to worry that I wont be able to get this takes so long to unlock boxes now.
Just do the glitch before they fix it.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #56
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Just do the glitch before they fix it.
That's what I've done. I did the "exploit" and got around 40 rare boxes. I'm very impatient and opened half of them and got gold skins for all guns + armor . Couldn't believe that shit. I've opened so many boxes and have only gotten xp. Lucky I guess but regardless I would have gotten them with the update shortly.
xRaW CaRNage x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #57
PRmykey327

Which boxes do I need for the weapon skins? Is it normal or rare.
PRmykey327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #58
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Rare and some can be unlocked with normal. But the gold I got with rare boxes. Ribbon farm to get rare boxes.
xRaW CaRNage x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #59
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
Rare and some can be unlocked with normal. But the gold I got with rare boxes. Ribbon farm to get rare boxes.
Just to add (in case someone doesn't know), kills count towards normal boxes.
Guides/Roadmaps: Madden NFL 11 • Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush • Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Force [plus both DLC's] • Mayhem 3D • FGN Fun Pack • Dragon’s Lair • Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD • Kinect Sesame Street TV App: Season 1 • Marvel SHS: Comic Combat • Nickelodeon Dance 2 • The LEGO Movie Videogame [X360] • Assassin's Creed II
Guides/Roadmaps [co-author]: National Geographic Challenge!
Guides [co-author]: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Roadmaps: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #60
The Duke of Darkness

I'm confused the update isn't out but multiple things from the notes are already in effect. I was doing private matches and the scorcher had 15 in a mag, the ganasher has 2 mags to begin with and my own footsteps were alot quieter.

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 06-07-2013 at 09:53 AM.