PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #61
Resor

Resor POL's Gamercard
^ I can confirm those + noted Mortar on Gondola map instead of Torque Bow. Guess all the "little things" from the update can be already done whilst others like "Surprise" achievement need to be downloaded.
Resor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #62
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
I'm confused the update isn't out but multiple things from the notes are already in effect. I was doing private matches and the scorcher had 15 in a mag, the ganasher has 2 mags to begin with and my own footsteps were alot quieter.
That stuff is currently server-side only, they're including it in the TU to make them permanent locally.
Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #63
DEADHEAD60K

DEADHEAD60K's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenixdwn View Post
but this is the last dlc for the game... so...yea, no.

If what you say is true, and I hope you're right, then why bother having ribbons and onyx medals and have no achievements tied to completing them.
DEADHEAD60K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #64
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADHEAD60K View Post
If what you say is true, and I hope you're right, then why bother having ribbons and onyx medals and have no achievements tied to completing them.
As something to work towards other than achievements? Plenty of games have goals to work towards that have no achievements.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #65
DEADHEAD60K

DEADHEAD60K's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
As something to work towards other than achievements? Plenty of games have goals to work towards that have no achievements.
True, and I am working towards them myself, but if i get all the achievements in this game, I'll stop and move on and not care that I didn't get all the medals. To me at least, to spend all that time grinding out medals and not getting rewarded is pointless.
DEADHEAD60K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #66
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADHEAD60K View Post
True, and I am working towards them myself, but if i get all the achievements in this game, I'll stop and move on and not care that I didn't get all the medals. To me at least, to spend all that time grinding out medals and not getting rewarded is pointless.
I agree with you on this one. I did seriously 3.0 and I'm refusing to do it again. So I'm actually happy there has been no word on anymore dlc after this one. So hopefully it'll just be map packs only if they do release more .
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #67
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm fairly certain there's no way to actually select both of the guns that you enter Execution with, correct? (ej. Markza and Sawed-Off) That would be too convenient considering the fact that I have the Gold skins unlocked for every weapon except the Gnasher and the Lancer. >_<

Edit: Nevermind. Just duplicated enough rare prize boxes to ensure I'll get the remainder of the skins I'm missing when the patch finally hits. Don't feel bad about it since I would've gotten them all legit by now if it weren't for all of that sh*tty XP I received instead. =P

Last edited by Buruma; 06-10-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Buruma is offline   Reply With Quote