PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Simulation > Hunter's Trophy 2: Australia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Kai Tetley

A Monkey K1ller's Gamercard
Wtf!!!!

This just appeared out of nowhere. No announcement, no advertising, nothing. It's only 800 microsoft points, but is it any easy 400 gs? And is it any good?

Who am I asking? I am the only one here.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Clarky31

Clarky31's Gamercard
I just came across this game on xbox.com and decided to look it up. There are no reviews and no one seems to know it even exists. I came here to look to see if the achievements where easy or not but it's also dead here as well.

Apparently you and I are the only to people in the world who seem to know about this game, or at least have some interest in it.
Clarky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
on the american db theres two versions of the game an american and the australian version..if i were you guys id look up reviews or info about that version..its been out a few weeks and i bet theres not a huge difference other than locales and prey..

cutterk73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterk73 View Post
on the american db theres two versions of the game an american and the australian version..if i were you guys id look up reviews or info about that version..its been out a few weeks and i bet theres not a huge difference other than locales and prey..
I have completed both versions and that's exactly right. They're actually exactly the same game! No, I don't mean that they're just very similar, the levels are actually 100% exactly the same. All they did was switch out the desert color palette from Colorado for a greener forest palette for the Australian forest. Seriously, that and the types of animals you kill are the only difference! If someone were to sue for false advertising, they'd win for sure. It's extremely blatant.

As for wether they're good or not; the America one was slightly less glitchy and a little more fun, but both are kind-of lame shooting game experiences. Not terrible, but not worth going out of your way to play either. I mean, this comes out a week after Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? If you want to shoot some shit, spend an extra 400MSP and get that. It's way, way better.

But both of these hunting games are VERY easy 5 hour completions, so there's that.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This game if fucking horrible. While being an easy completion, there is some frustration to a few of the levels. The controls for the dog SUCK major balls. You make the the loudest sound when walking. If you are like me and a gamescore whore, pick it up. Otherwise I would suggest stay away from this one.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Press B to crouch if you think that you are too loud. I almost ran into the animals and they never noticed me (unless I was in their line of sight).
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote