Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 04:57 AM   #31
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Neither tournaments nor gaming sessions further this mission.

Just restating a point several of us have made, not targeting your comment Carmona.
I agree that the tournaments do nothing to promote the site.They can keep having them, I just think we should focus on getting the word out about the site.

We can't even get current members to participate in the community came of the week on a regular basis.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:05 AM   #32
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I agree that the tournaments do nothing to promote the site.They can keep having them, I just think we should focus on getting the word out about the site.

We can't even get current members to participate in the community came of the week on a regular basis.
I think ideally, the tournaments are to encourage people to represent/promote the site so they can participate in the tournaments.

My post is pointless if, when you said "They do nothing to promote the site" to mean they fail in what I said above.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #33
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:

You know, that post kind of implies that the current members have the opportunity to join but do not. Either way not all of us have the games nor do we have the money to go and buy the community game of the week.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #34
Grifter Reborn
Community & Events Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Numbers Game:

We've had responses from 20 of our membership so far without the use of any PM's or visitor messages. That's about 15%. So if we added a PM sign-up, so that members can request or deny PM updates, we would need to PM current members about the sign-up. If this happens, any volunteers to help PM our membership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Neither tournaments nor gaming sessions further this mission.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
I think ideally, the tournaments are to encourage people to represent/promote the site so they can participate in the tournaments.
My personal view is that the tourneys and gaming sessions are nothing more than a fun "reward" or benefit for ambassadors to enjoy for being an ambassador. However, I agree that this isn't helping our cause of "spreading the word". Our gamertags and mottos are advertisements. We can put more effort into social networks. What other ideas are there to further a direction of "spreading the word" and recruiting new membership to this site?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
You know, that post kind of implies that the current members have the opportunity to join but do not. Either way not all of us have the games nor do we have the money to go and buy the community game of the week.
For now, Community Co-op sessions are considered a separate entity from the ambassador program. Unless we're discussing the "monthly gaming sessions" we've been trying, let's focus on the ambassador program first.

^Click my Sig to enjoy this incredible tournament!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
Old 06-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #35
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Snip
I can help PM people of you need it.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #36
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Our gamertags and mottos are advertisements. We can put more effort into social networks. What other ideas are there to further a direction of "spreading the word" and recruiting new membership to this site?
I've been giving this a lot of thought. So far my best idea is this:

I think we should contact PAX about organizing/running/sponsoring something at their events. There's usually a lot of us in attendance there anyways. It would be GREAT publicity at the same time giving us the opportunity to "give back" a little.

Ambassadors in attendance could all wear T-Shirts or pins or hats or something to signify their affiliation.

I'm sure there are other events like PAX for which we could do the same sort of stuff.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
Old 06-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #37
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post

I think we should contact PAX about organizing/running/sponsoring something at their events. There's usually a lot of us in attendance there anyways. It would be GREAT publicity at the same time giving us the opportunity to "give back" a little.

Ambassadors in attendance could all wear T-Shirts or pins or hats or something to signify their affiliation.

I'm sure there are other events like PAX for which we could do the same sort of stuff.
That would be awesome, though I wouldn't be able to go.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #38
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Good point....and like Grifter said it doesn't have anything to do with this discussion.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #39
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Emerald   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   The Helping Hand   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman417 View Post
I could also help with PMs as well. I have helped send out a few during the last tournament and I would be winning to help out again!

As for the PAX idea, that sounds really cool!

Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar and Rajeanero for the signature!

Mords-toi la langue, tu vas finir par me plaire...
Je ne me passe plus de vous. Je ne me passe plus de tout...

Old 06-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #40
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
I can also help PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #41
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Gaining new people to join is difficult. When people are looking for something to join, there might be some questions in their mind. Like "Why should I join? and "How does this benefit me". There could be a survey thread with different choices to see what would be the biggest reason why people would want to join. The site could have a chat room on a popular site to talk with people more easily.

With site "swag" a tattoo would be nice. Even maybe have a X360a sticker to put in places where people would see it. A sticker would be less extreme then a tattoo and I don't think many people would get a tattoo of a site logo to be honest. A sticker is simple, but effective.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #42
Grifter Reborn
Community & Events Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman417 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I could also help with PMs as well. I have helped send out a few during the last tournament and I would be winning to help out again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I can also help PM.
Thanks! I'll let you know something in the near future.

Quote:

I like the idea. This year is end of August, I believe, which means there's some things to quickly consider. Repping the site, I would assume to be x360a, could/should include our sister site as well at PS3T? Also, would the "rebranding" for next gen occur before PAX? Also, where would we raise the money for merchandise, since there's currently none affiliated with the site so far? Lastly, who will be in attendance this year from our program or site?

Just some things to further the discussion.

Also, is Yunder back yet?

^Click my Sig to enjoy this incredible tournament!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #43
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

I like the idea. This year is end of August, I believe, which means there's some things to quickly consider. Repping the site, I would assume to be x360a, could/should include our sister site as well at PS3T? Also, would the "rebranding" for next gen occur before PAX? Also, where would we raise the money for merchandise, since there's currently none affiliated with the site so far? Lastly, who will be in attendance this year from our program or site?

Any way you could use Subscriber monies for Merch? Even be it stickers/lanyards.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:39 AM   #44
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Quote:

Nope, Yunder's without internet until further notice. His last post was May 31st and last signed in on June 6th.

Where's PAX at again?

Quote:
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:09 AM   #45
dakisbac
tl;dr

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nope, Yunder's without internet until further notice. His last post was May 31st and last signed in on June 6th.

Where's PAX at again?
It's in Seattle.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #46
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Quote:

I suspect it to be too late to get anything officially sanctioned by PAX for this year. However, we could probably get something in the works for the PAX events next year. What I had envisioned is a bit bigger than something thrown together at the last minute.

I would say that IF we can get official sanction from PAX we would want to partner with PS3T for the event. I'm imagining helping with the organization and execution of a weekend long gaming tournament. Not sure if it would work out well, but I think it would be kinda cool to actually organize a console vs console thing (but that might lead bad places too). Maybe make PS gamers play on an XBOX and vice versa? idk. But it would definitely have to be endorsed as part of the events activities.

Waiting till next year's events will solve any rebranding questions on it's own.

As far as merch goes, well, anything on this scale would have to be sent up the chain and ok'd by admin before we could proceed anyways. I'd like to get Yunder in on this conversation and if he likes the idea I'd be willing to work with him on setting up the proposal for admin. We would have to decide if we want to make merch available to others (selling it) or just have it for our own peeps working the event to wear. As far as I know, the site has never been interested in being a vendor at the event. But that would be another possibility. If not at PAX then at other conventions.

I've applied to be an Enforcer this year. *fingers crossed* Hopefully I'll be accepted. If I am, I'll know better from the event's stand point where our sites and our ambassadors could potentially be of the most help. If I don't make it into the program myself, I know other people who are Enforcers currently and could potentially get the info from them.
My Blog
Old 06-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #47
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Webb has the ability to get a booth at PAX for the site if he feels it is warranted, as he did at the London Comicon. It would be for both sites, but in the past he has seen it as of limited value. There is no reason that couldn't change, and I will ask his opinion, but those are far from free and need to have a definite return to be justified.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #48
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff - Super Moderator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 33 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Webb has the ability to get a booth at PAX for the site if he feels it is warranted, as he did at the London Comicon. It would be for both sites, but in the past he has seen it as of limited value. There is no reason that couldn't change, and I will ask his opinion, but those are far from free and need to have a definite return to be justified.
Just to be clear. The London Comic Con is a different kettle of fish. The stage/area and some of the equipment are provided by the show organisers (plus they paid for accommodation too). The sites responsibility there was arranging the content/events on stage, as well as livestreaming etc,

I doubt PAX would be as accommodating and would require us to pay for a stand and so on. Plus, Webb already arranges a shindig for site users at PAX (which costs a fair chunk in booze/food money) so would probably have to ditch that get together in order to do something else.

Last edited by jackanape; 06-11-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #49
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I think we would only need a booth if we were going to try and sell merch. Even without one, I'd love to see us actually be involved with the event. It seems like it would be a great way to gain exposure and actually *be* ambassadors.
My Blog
Old 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #50
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Green Thumb - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 42 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
I doubt PAX would be as accommodating and would require us to pay for a stand and so on. Plus, Webb already arranges a shindig for site users at PAX (which costs a fair chunk in booze/food money) so would probably have to ditch that get together in order to do something else.
Oh yeah. I probably drink back my subscription in "free" booze. It's a great party, though, and we have had a lot of turnout from non-community members, so we are free to be ambassadors there.

Quote:
I think we would only need a booth if we were going to try and sell merch. Even without one, I'd love to see us actually be involved with the event. It seems like it would be a great way to gain exposure and actually *be* ambassadors.
Why not have someone silkscreen a few t-shirts and have the people who are actually going to PAX wander the floor and engage the conventioneers in some sort of viral marketing thing? That would probably work well. It's worked at every political convention I've ever been to.

Get some swag and give it away to people who sign up for x360a or PS3T accounts at PAX? Not a bad way to attract site traffic and be ambassadors.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #51
Spanish Assault

I can't travel to Washington but Chicago or Detroit is not too far from me. Not sure if PAX ever comes out this way.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #52
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Quote:
I can't travel to Washington but Chicago or Detroit is not too far from me. Not sure if PAX ever comes out this way.
Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Washington is way too far away.

Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #53
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
Why not have someone silkscreen a few t-shirts and have the people who are actually going to PAX wander the floor and engage the conventioneers in some sort of viral marketing thing? That would probably work well. It's worked at every political convention I've ever been to.

Get some swag and give it away to people who sign up for x360a or PS3T accounts at PAX? Not a bad way to attract site traffic and be ambassadors.
I believe such activity would still require sanction and permission from PAX. The vendors/exhibitors there have paid to be there and rules they must follow. Every other con I've ever been a vendor at one of the rules I had to follow was that I had to stay in booth. There was no engaging attendees in the aisles. There's nothing saying we couldn't wear shirts or hats or buttons or whatever but we most likely would not be permitted to sign people up or actively recruit.

Quote:
Quote:
Currently there are 3 different PAX events throughout the year. PAXPrime in Seattle, WA, PAXEast in Boston, and PAXAustralia. PAXAus is coming up this summer and is the first year there has been a PAXAus. PAXEast takes place in the Spring, and PAXPrime (the largest and oldest of the events) takes place Labor Day weekend pretty much every year.

Most attendees get together with other people to split hotel rooms. Me and a couple of friends are actually toying with the idea of roadtripping from Texas to Seattle. Splitting the gas would be a lot cheaper than airfare but it'll take a looooong time so.. we'll see how that works out.
My Blog
Old 06-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #54
BooseyGirl
Banned User

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Personally, I wasn't involved in the first 1v1 tournament we had as I had a bunch of different things going on (people have been dropping dead in my family left and right) so I couldn't say for certain whether or not the first event was any good. However, with that said, anytime you try to pull something off for the first time, there is bound to be a few bumps and scrapes, irregardless of the experience of the staffers and members.

So, it is a bit sad to see those kind of comments from so many people, but let's not be so harsh here. Everyone's been putting their best foot forward and sacrificing their own personal time to bring us these events.

As far as getting the word out, like most other people I tend to lurk around the site and see what topics are being posted in, and if I have anything to add/say/input/sarcastically remark on, I will. When I do see that there is a new post in this forum, I hop over when I can to see what's up.

I'm not on the site as much as I used to be because life has been bat shit crazy the last few months, but I think a PM would be a great way of contacting everyone. I have it set on my User CP to where I receive an e-mail when I have a new message on the site and I'll typically check it from my iPhone since I have e-mails and messages pushed every five minutes.

I agree with Carmona about having a sign-up thread for PM's. That way we're not spamming people or pissing them off by automatically including them in the festivities.

Question: Have we thought about creating a CafePress or similar account to where we can design our own merchandise with the logo and let people buy items at their own leisure to help promote the site? Personally I wouldn't mind a bumper sticker/magnet, I already have a ton of video game related logos/quotes/pictures strewn about the backside of my car and my license plate reads XBOXGIRL. One more sticker couldn't hurt
Old 06-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #55
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooseyGirl View Post
Question: Have we thought about creating a CafePress or similar account to where we can design our own merchandise with the logo and let people buy items at their own leisure to help promote the site? Personally I wouldn't mind a bumper sticker/magnet, I already have a ton of video game related logos/quotes/pictures strewn about the backside of my car and my license plate reads XBOXGIRL. One more sticker couldn't hurt
This is a great idea. I would buy merchandise with the x360a logo. Would love to have a shirt or hat from the site.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #56
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
There are quite a few of us regulars from Michigan on the site. I know I talked to Ceris some months back and we figured out that we live about twenty minutes away from each other. And Carmona, I'm in Grand Rapids a ton for work. Isn't Pants from here too? We need to organize a bash.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #57
BooseyGirl
Banned User

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Washington is a bit far for me as well (especially to drive) but I'm going to try and make it in August if I can. I manage a Comfort Suites Hotel where I live (Choice Hotels Chain) so getting a room will be cheap and easy in Washington. I'm more worried about airfare and a rental car...

I missed PAX Boston this year but I plan on attending next year definitely.

Maybe we should think about starting x360a Chapters, kind of like the VFW. We could try to place Chapters in each state or major city/capital?

Edit: By the way, if anyone needs a cheap room for PAX Washington, just let me know.

Last edited by BooseyGirl; 06-14-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #58
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
There are quite a few of us regulars from Michigan on the site. I know I talked to Ceris some months back and we figured out that we live about twenty minutes away from each other. And Carmona, I'm in Grand Rapids a ton for work. Isn't Pants from here too? We need to organize a bash.
Yeah there are alot of MI members. Pants in on the East side of the state...I think.

Chicago is also doable for me too. It's a 3 hour Drive and that might make it easier for more members too.

I have family on the east coast so I would have to work a vacation out east to Philly and then go from there. Odds are it would only annoy my wife if I planned a vacation around an event for a video game website. (sounds worst when I type it out)
Old 06-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #59
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Wow...Fail on my part. Just now saw this thread. PM/Email Newsletter would be best.

Orlando in the house.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #60
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Yeah there are alot of MI members. Pants in on the East side of the state...I think.

Chicago is also doable for me too. It's a 3 hour Drive and that might make it easier for more members too.

I have family on the east coast so I would have to work a vacation out east to Philly and then go from there. Odds are it would only annoy my wife if I planned a vacation around an event for a video game website. (sounds worst when I type it out)
It's time to prioritize Carmona. It's either The Brotherhood of x360a or your family. Choose wisely.