Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #31
KillerBEA
Subscribing Member

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Kinect Sports Gem Prize Driver has a published guide and roadmap. SO it can be taken off
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...driver/guide/#
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #32
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Arcade: Sports

Kinect Sports Gems: Prize Driver [G+R]
Kinect Sports Gems: Reaction Rally [G+R]

I've done both of these and both were submitted. So they can be removed frmo your list.

- Reaction Rally has be published but not yet stuck. Credit has been given.
- Prize Driver has been published and stuck. Credit has been given.

Field Goal Contest and Darts vs. Zombies I can write up (Can follow this up with the others once played as I have them on my HDD). Only thing I can't add to FGC/DVZ is the challenges guide as I've not written them down due to completing the games.

----------

Retail: Action

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West // Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC

Both have been published and stuck.

--

Sleeping Dogs (DE)

Can't you move over the current G&R and put it up for the DE version?

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 06-18-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #33
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber Clubs Baron   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 49 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Arcade: Sports

Kinect Sports Gems: Prize Driver [G+R]
Kinect Sports Gems: Reaction Rally [G+R]

I've done both of these and both were submitted. So they can be removed frmo your list.

- Reaction Rally has be published but not yet stuck. Credit has been given.
- Prize Driver has been published and stuck. Credit has been given.

Field Goal Contest and Darts vs. Zombies I can write up (Can follow this up with the others once played as I have them on my HDD). Only thing I can't add to FGC/DVZ is the challenges guide as I've not written them down due to completing the games.

----------

--

Sleeping Dogs (DE)

Can't you move over the current G&R and put it up for the DE version?
Thanks, I will remove them if GT haven't by the end of the day. Regarding DE/other versions of games, I have put the alt link there so GT can review and move over the regular versions of the games if they see fit. I am not on the GT, I just like lists

"Friends, help. A guinea-pig tricked me” - Dr John Zoidberg
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #34
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
Thanks, I will remove them if GT haven't by the end of the day. Regarding DE/other versions of games, I have put the alt link there so GT can review and move over the regular versions of the games if they see fit. I am not on the GT, I just like lists
Ah, ok. Well tomorrow I'll get those other 2 Gem guides done. Then you can remove them from the list. I'll post back once they're done and submitted.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #35
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber Clubs Baron   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

The [G] has been published, the [R] has not as far as I can see.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #36
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
DBZ:Budokai has a guide and roadmap here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...lay.php?f=2787

If it needs to be updated/remade, I can make a new one, easy as.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #37
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

As always you are welcome to make guides and/or roadmaps for any games you like. Get them done and submit them, and if they are up to site quality/are an improvement on what is already published, they will be published!

Old 07-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #38
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Ridge Racer: Unbounded G&R now submitted. Cheers.

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

50,000G in Racing games - 28/03/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Barad's phone contains no games, only the numbers of various supermodels.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #39
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Cool thanks.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #40
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
DiRT 3 on GFWL had me interested in making one, but it has a perfectly good one. In the comments on the fourth page as well, it appears that Maka submitted it over a year ago and it never got published for some reason.

Here it is: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=312109

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like the forum link from the GFWL game takes you to the 360 version's forum. But all the achievements are the same.

Last edited by Jardinho; 07-07-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:34 AM   #41
TemporalWizard
Guide Team Idol

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Guide and Roadmap needs added to the list.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...orizon/guide/#

Last edited by TemporalWizard; 07-08-2013 at 01:38 AM.
TemporalWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #42
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
DiRT 3 on GFWL had me interested in making one, but it has a perfectly good one. In the comments on the fourth page as well, it appears that Maka submitted it over a year ago and it never got published for some reason.

Here it is: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=312109

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like the forum link from the GFWL game takes you to the 360 version's forum. But all the achievements are the same.
After speaking with Troy x360a, it is felt that although the achievements maybe the same, due to it being on a different platform some of the achievements and the roadmap could be different on GFWL. Many achievement descriptions have button combo's etc that wouldn't apply to the GFWL version. Feel free to write a guide and map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalWizard View Post
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Guide and Roadmap needs added to the list.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...orizon/guide/#
Added, thanks. I new I must have missed at least one lol. That is sneaky though...

Old 07-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #43
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
After speaking with Troy x360a, it is felt that although the achievements maybe the same, due to it being on a different platform some of the achievements and the roadmap could be different on GFWL. Many achievement descriptions have button combo's etc that wouldn't apply to the GFWL version. Feel free to write a guide and map!
Ha ha, I'd have to get the game first. Just noticed in another thread that it's on Steam,so if it goes on sale there, it might be my first purchase. Could get Dirt 2 off there as well and do 'em both, seeing as I've already 100%ed them both before.

I'd have to get a wired controller / wireless controller adapter for PC as well. I feel sort of pressured to do this now. I know you guys aren't going to pressure me to do it. I also feel as though it could set me on the road to become a PC gamer. Not one of the arrogant one though (hopefully)

Btw, I've only just done my first roadmap. It's for a DLC, I'm easing myself into a little bit of experience of guide-making.
EDIT: It was for Halo: Reach / Defiant Map Pack, by the way, so you may be able to take that off this list soon enough. I'm also planning on doing one for the Anniversary maps soon, as well.

Last edited by Jardinho; 07-08-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #44
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

Bungling Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
When the achievement lists are the same the forum will be the same no matter which platform. Hence the reason you'll see thread titles specifying which platform if the question is platform specific.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #45
Judge Bergan

Judge Bergan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Green Thumb - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Just a heads up, you have Fifa 13 listed under Windows 8 Sports, when it should be under Windows Phone sports .

Microsoft Xbox MVP 2014

Xbox Ambassador - Level 14
Writer for Xboxgamer.me
Judge Bergan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #46
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Bergan View Post
Just a heads up, you have Fifa 13 listed under Windows 8 Sports, when it should be under Windows Phone sports .
Thanks Judge, adjusted. So many games...

Old 07-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #47
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Mass Effect 2 // Arrival DLC [R] [Forum]

Done.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #48
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Mass Effect 2 // Arrival DLC [R] [Forum]

Done.
Deleted. Thanks

Old 07-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #49
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Storm Guide & Roadmap has been published.

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

Quote:
Old 07-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #50
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Storm Guide & Roadmap has been published.
Done, thanks.

Are you guys giving Kairi a chance to delete these are part of post publishing? If you already have your visitor message and it has been added to the tracker and still appears on this list, let me know. She may miss some, but otherwise they should be deleted, so give her a chance so she doesn't have to search for a game that I have deleted myself.

I think that made sense, kinda tired

Old 07-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #51
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Referrals - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver
Quote:
Done, thanks.

Are you guys giving Kairi a chance to delete these are part of post publishing? If you already have your visitor message and it has been added to the tracker and still appears on this list, let me know. She may miss some, but otherwise they should be deleted, so give her a chance so she doesn't have to search for a game that I have deleted myself.

I think that made sense, kinda tired
That did made sense, and they haven't. I just finished post-publishing on Storm literally a few minutes ago, and I haven't gotten a chance to do the Mass Effect 2 DLC yet. If your guide has been recently published, please give me a day or two so I can do post-publishing and add it to the tracking before you post about it in here. Thanks in advance!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #52
Foxxy kyle

RemoveObama96's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is in arcade, that'll be a retail.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #53
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is in arcade, that'll be a retail.
All done. And for all you panicking, I have added in Farming Simulator 2013

Old 07-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #54
Foxxy kyle

RemoveObama96's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
for all you panicking, I have added in Farming Simulator 2013
Oh thank God. I was really worried it was being overlooked.

I'll probably play it just for shits and giggles. Who knows? Maybe I'll even write the G + R for it.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #55
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Sorry my bad, I'll wait next time.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
KillerBEA
Subscribing Member

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ements/guide/#

Dark Messiah has a roadmap
Old 07-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #57
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Arcania: Gothic 4 [G+R] [Forum]

Has a guide published just needs a RM. --> http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=266601

Game of Thrones (PAL) [G+R] [Forum] Alt Link
Updated. Has both.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (EU) [G+R] [Forum] Alt Link
Also the JP version had nothing. I am adding the current published G&RM for both of them.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 07-17-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #58
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Arcania: Gothic 4 [G+R] [Forum]

Has a guide published just needs a RM. --> http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=266601

Game of Thrones (PAL) [G+R] [Forum] Alt Link
Updated. Has both.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings (EU) [G+R] [Forum] Alt Link
Also the JP version had nothing. I am adding the current published G&RM for both of them.
I have updated Game of Thrones, let me know when The Witcher 2 is all done and I will update them.

Dunno how DMMM got through, I remember there being a roadmap when we boosted it.

Old 07-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #59
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Scratch the Witcher wasn't able to do it. The rest are good, keep up the good work.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #60
KillerBEA
Subscribing Member

Path of Go Guide and Roadmap published today, so it can be taken off
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...-of-go/guide/#