Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #61
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
On the topic of Diet stuff, they've been releasing this 10calorie soda that tastes just like normal. Pretty awesome stuff. Try to tell the difference between those, Kairi. Hahahahahaha!

Wow... I got auto corrected trying to type Kairi's name to a name I personally added to my phone dictionary due to it trying to auto correct me before. Phone > me.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #62
Grifter Reborn
CET Leader & Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
On the topic of Diet stuff, they've been releasing this 10calorie soda that tastes just like normal. Pretty awesome stuff. Try to tell the difference between those, Kairi. Hahahahahaha!

Wow... I got auto corrected trying to type Kairi's name to a name I personally added to my phone dictionary due to it trying to auto correct me before. Phone > me.
Auto-Correct Wins! Flawless Victory!
Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #63
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
Diet coke tastes like wet socks.

I can't help but feel this thread has gone slightly off topic
And how would you know what that tastes like? O_o

Well, it was somewhat on topic since I did mention loving Coke in the interview, but I think you made it go more off topic by posting that random bike picture! XD It would be nice if this could stay somewhat on topic though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post

What kind of soda is that, Coke? o.o I've never heard of a 10 calorie soda before! What did I get autocorrected to out of curiosity? XD
Old 06-29-2013, 04:48 AM   #64
Jakez123
That's so cliché

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Nooooooooooo! D: I will not drink that! I knew you were up to something! :P

I like Zero, it's Diet Coke that I strongly dislike the taste of. Cherry Coke Zero isn't bad, you should at least try it once! The regular Cherry Coke is the best though; it's a shame my parents don't buy it as often as the Cherry Coke Zero. Diet Coke Lime?! O_o I've never even heard of that! Diet Cherry Coke is okay; it's probably the only Diet Coke I don't mind drinking although the Cherry versions of regular and Zero are much better.

And there's even this horrible incarnation:

Old 06-29-2013, 05:01 AM   #65
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post

And there's even this horrible incarnation:

The Diet Coke Lime sounds really disgusting! Coke with lime flavoring probably tastes bad, and it must be even worse as a Diet version! D: I will definitely be avoiding those!

Last edited by Kairi; 07-01-2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Typo.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:54 AM   #66
h4mm32

Send a message via AIM to h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
lost odyssey for the win. i think that's the last game that has honestly made me teary let alone on more than one count
h4mm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:53 AM   #67
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mm32 View Post
lost odyssey for the win. i think that's the last game that has honestly made me teary let alone on more than one count
Lost Odyssey is an excellent game! I recently got the 1100 in it, and I loved it! The game is truly amazing and beautiful. I actually cried near the end of Disk 1, and a few other parts made me tear up as well like the ending and the first dream. I would go into more detail, but I don't want to potentially spoil anything from the game for anyone who hasn't played/completed it yet.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #68
LittleZtech

Amazing interview!
LittleZtech is offline   Reply With Quote