PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 4
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #661
Evil Dobermann

Evil Dobermann's Gamercard
I'm looking for people to do the 20 wins in a row and 100 wins achievements. Feel free to send me a pn here or even better contact me on Xbox live. Gamertag: Evil Dobermann. See ya soon
Old 04-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #662
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Free Points for Ranks

Hello everyone. FeLizP back on the boosting wagon here. As you people may have noticed I'm the one who created the boosting group for this game several pages back in this thread.

Anyways I have an S right now or A+ I don't quite remember. And I am going to give away ALL of my points once I reach SS probably until it grows stale then I can meet with you 3 days later.

All I need is 2 or 3 boosters just message me if your interested and we can meet on that day. Survival(winner stays) is the best method for Ranks, I know because I've experimented with all modes. I just need these people to boost to me until I get the SS and then I will return the favor as promised sound like a plan?

If anyone wants to know how rewarding it is to beat an SS Rank you basically move a whole Rank up each win! So lets say you have a B and you beat an SS Rank you will then have a B+. However after you reach an A- it takes more than one win.

Also if anyone is looking to get stars you don't boost the stars simply start up a 2 Player game and have the 2nd Player defeat 1st Player 10 times, afterwards defeat them with 1st Player. Have 2nd Player win 15 times, then 20 times, repeat. There will be a notification that you received a Gold, Silver, or Bronze star depending on how many wins you let 2nd Player beat you by.

Afterwards head into Online Mode and wait for a match to end to get your Star Achievements. Plain and Simple.

Last edited by FeLizP; 04-14-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #663
Rotchell

Rotchell's Gamercard
Felizp, sent ye a message on xbox mate! message bk to us plz

Old 04-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #664
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Oh goodness! I don't have a Gold Mermbership right now so I can't reply. I have a code for gold might as well use it now, heh heh thanks.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #665
mentaljason

Mental Jay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im looking for 2 people who have second accounts to trade wins with to get high ranks. I am an A+ right now, looking to reach SS. One of us would do survival against the other 2 second accounts until we no longer could, and then we would switch. Once the first person reaches SS it will speed up since we could get the bonus off of that persons SS and they dont even need their second account anymore. Post here or message my GT (Mental Jay) if you are interested and do have a second account. Ive got a month of gold that I will use to make second account once I get 2 people. Please be serious about this though, I dont want my second account running out before we finish this.

EDIT: North American preferrably

Last edited by mentaljason; 04-17-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:23 AM   #666
Chrspy

Well if anyone is down for boosting let me know.. I could use the SS rank myself, i'm only B+ at the moment.. so .. add me or drop a message.

GT: CHrSPy
Old 04-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #667
zalexzy

Zalexzy's Gamercard
Looking someone to boost with, missing all online achievements
Old 04-23-2010, 03:50 AM   #668
demphra

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalexzy View Post
Looking someone to boost with, missing all online achievements
count me in. im rank d. so if any of you guys want to boost 20 straight wins with me, sent me a message. my rank anyway is too low to give away.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #669
mentaljason

Mental Jay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentaljason View Post
Im looking for 2 people who have second accounts to trade wins with to get high ranks. I am an A+ right now, looking to reach SS. One of us would do survival against the other 2 second accounts until we no longer could, and then we would switch. Once the first person reaches SS it will speed up since we could get the bonus off of that persons SS and they dont even need their second account anymore. Post here or message my GT (Mental Jay) if you are interested and do have a second account. Ive got a month of gold that I will use to make second account once I get 2 people. Please be serious about this though, I dont want my second account running out before we finish this.

EDIT: North American preferrably
Ok I was reading up on what I mentioned here earlier and apparently you will get about 30,000 experience when your the one winning and when your the one losing you will lose 3,000. Since this is 3 people that means that if you dont have a second account you make about 24,000 experience everytime. Apparently no one has a second account to join me how I originally intended but this method is still good without one so message me if your down. It will be a few hours of boosting every 3 days until we are all SS.
GT: Mental Jay
Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #670
Chrspy

We are boosting for SS ranks on DoA now got about 5 people doing survival mode send a message to Jamez3y or "CHrSPy"
Old 04-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #671
NIGHTMARECR

NIGHTMARECR's Gamercard
Looking to boost in this. Send me a message on Live if your up for it
Old 04-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #672
FeLizP
Banned User

FeLizP's Gamercard

Hey Chyrspy, you don't want to have too many people when boosting for SS I found out the hard way when we did 10 people it takes way too long 2 or 3 at he most is sufficient. And also you wanna make sure everyone has a pretty high rank like an A or above. If your a lower rank such as C or below get Ranked up by having someone who is already an SS boost to you.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #673
demphra

well i must say that the boosting match i participated in yesterday was not very reassuring. all one person did in survival was keep killing til he reached 100 3+ times just to get to rank s while my rank and 4 others dropped in the process (esp mine when i got to e) costing that guy to gain less xp everytime he killed us consuming more time. most of us deserved a chance to get at least 20 straight wins each turn to gain a rank when it's your turn again to boost more xp to fasten the pace more. worst part of all, is that you guys left after that guy got to rank s costing 2+ hours of my spare time, feeling cheated. i had better boosting in gears on the same day due to having each of us get 30 kills to even up instead having 1 person from each team reach 100 by 18 rounds leaving us with 0 before i packed up with y'all.

Last edited by demphra; 04-28-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #674
BoxNerd

enracer's Gamercard
Looking to boost all online achievements for this one but not sure how it all works judging by what the poster above me just said...

GT: enracer
Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #675
PhoenixAndy

PhoenixAndy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demphra View Post
well i must say that the boosting match i participated in yesterday was not very reassuring. all one person did in survival was keep killing til he reached 100 3+ times just to get to rank s while my rank and 4 others dropped in the process (esp mine when i got to e) costing that guy to gain less xp everytime he killed us consuming more time. most of us deserved a chance to get at least 20 straight wins each turn to gain a rank when it's your turn again to boost more xp to fasten the pace more. worst part of all, is that you guys left after that guy got to rank s costing 2+ hours of my spare time, feeling cheated. i had better boosting in gears on the same day due to having each of us get 30 kills to even up instead having 1 person from each team reach 100 by 18 rounds leaving us with 0 before i packed up with y'all.
Yeah, I was in the same session. I know I was afk a lot, but it seemed like any time anyone else wanted to get some wins, we were ignored, and he just started a new survival session.

Send me a FR to get some more balanced boosting going on.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #676
demphra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAndy View Post
Yeah, I was in the same session. I know I was afk a lot, but it seemed like any time anyone else wanted to get some wins, we were ignored, and he just started a new survival session.

Send me a FR to get some more balanced boosting going on.
he really should've left the session after his 1st turn getting 100 kills in survival, while we all get our turns since were just as important too. then we would've invited him back in once we were fulfilled, and we're ranked up better.

Last edited by demphra; 04-29-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #677
boarddawg

Sqwillis's Gamercard
Yeah I've been in bullshit boosting sessions where I get beat up all day and then everyone leaves once they're done. I'm down to boost taking turns, hit me up. GT: Sqwillis
Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #678
lionheart88

Vince Lionheart's Gamercard
need rank A and above im almost rank A so hit me up if wanna do this GT Vince Lionheart
Old 05-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #679
ljlrj

need s rank any one pm me xbl ljlrj
Old 05-08-2010, 05:13 AM   #680
Turonel

Turonel's Gamercard
i'm currently a C- .... I need to de-rank to D and E and then boost my way up to SS...will help with whatever you need. Online alot

gamertag: Turonel

Old 05-15-2010, 04:35 AM   #681
Jason X

silent fanatic's Gamercard
Looking for as many people as possible to help with reaching SS rank. We have three people, but more people would make it go much faster. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #682
smores114

Send a message via AIM to smores114

Droopylizard's Gamercard
add droopylizard to your list. im available after 4pm PST on weekdays. friday will be bad cause i have a wedding rehersal. I am S and i have a few people on my list that can help.

Retail Completed:
NFS Most Wanted, Fifa 06 RTWC, Forza 2, Bully: Scholarship Edition, NCAA Football 07, Madden 08, Dirt2, Lego Batman

[CENTER]Arcade Completed:
Dash for Destruction, Harms Way, Fable II: Pub Games, Unbound Saga, CENTER]

1000+
Forza Horizon
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Halo: Reach
Oblivion
Fable 2

Currently Boosting:
DOA4 - SS Rank
Old 05-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #683
no-sleeves

no sleeves's Gamercard
Looking to boost 20 straight online wins and all the star achievements. Gt: no sleeves
Old 05-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #684
blee717

o Blee x's Gamercard
I'm looking to boost and help boost. I will be 90% dedicated to this. The other 10% being to relax a little.

"CoD doesn't stand for Call of Duty, it stands for Camp or Die"
-Serjio Duarte (Anvil Gate)-

"The new Dante looks like he just walked out of a gay Twilight movie"
-Me-
"Or worse, Taintlight"
-Serjio Duarte (Anvil Gate)-
Old 05-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #685
stuntmanjbc

stuntmanjbc's Gamercard
would like to boost all online cheeves

Old 05-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #686
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Still looking to trade 20 wins in a row and possibly 100 wins total.

GT: yamayamayaamaa

Old 05-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #687
DMC_Dante

i am looking for someone who beat me again and again for the grade F achievement so you can do your wins in a row or 100 wins achievements. After that i would looking for someone who boost me to 1st grade.

GT: ErIIgoIIProIIxy
Old 05-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #688
Fyrestarter00

FYRE 300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Looking to do 5-20 straight wins, up to 100 wins and all the grades.

GT: FYRE 300 ; message me saying DOA Online.
#97 in USA to complete Halo 3 (w/ all DLC)
#777 in the world to complete Halo: Reach (1000/1000)
#836 in the world to complete Halo 4 (1000/1000)

Proudest Achievements - Halo 3 & 4 (no boosting at all)

Now Boosting:

GH: Metallica (Band/BvB), DOA4

Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #689
Fyrestarter00

FYRE 300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Looking for someone A rank or higher so I can attain SS. After ward I'd be willing to help anyone else out by losing to them until I get to E (But only after I hit SS)

GT: FYRE 300
#97 in USA to complete Halo 3 (w/ all DLC)
#777 in the world to complete Halo: Reach (1000/1000)
#836 in the world to complete Halo 4 (1000/1000)

Proudest Achievements - Halo 3 & 4 (no boosting at all)

Now Boosting:

GH: Metallica (Band/BvB), DOA4

Old 05-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #690
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
I'm looking for someone to help me boost wins. I think there is that 20 in a row that I don't have and then the one for killing someone during a streak. I can explain online, I just need a boosting partner.

Closed Thread