PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Thunder Wolves
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. They can be found HERE.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
Does someone allready have a clue where the 25 hidden crates for the Crate Soulmade Achievment are ? Ore where the lost Ark is ? Or "Pedro" in every level ? i suppose not because then there would allready be a guide for this but ok it never hurts to ask
RaLLeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
Just found the Lost Arc. It's on the "A Train to Catch" level. Towards the very end of the level near where the last train comes straight at you there is a bend in the track. If your facing the track in the direction Pearces train is traveling its on the left side of the track on a small hill right on the final bend. There is a giant stack of crates there that you need to destroy and the Arc is in it. You can get it before the cut scene with the train if you just fly ahead of Pearces train. The funny thing is sometimes the game will show a bright yellow light as you come into the area and that's where the Arc is...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #4
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange330 View Post
Just found the Lost Arc. It's on the "A Train to Catch" level. Towards the very end of the level near where the last train comes straight at you there is a bend in the track. If your facing the track in the direction Pearces train is traveling its on the left side of the track on a small hill right on the final bend. There is a giant stack of crates there that you need to destroy and the Arc is in it. You can get it before the cut scene with the train if you just fly ahead of Pearces train. The funny thing is sometimes the game will show a bright yellow light as you come into the area and that's where the Arc is...
hey thx man - verry much appreciatet - i will definatly try to get it later !
Thanks man -this is great help !
Old 07-05-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
Phew! With the help of my lovely assistant, my wife, I just got the final achievement for this. She helped we do the two co-op missions. All in all I really liked this game. The Pedro and crate achievements aren't that hard once you know what you're looking for.
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #6
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
My Congratulations to you for Completing all the achievments !
and thx to you i found the Ark ! yes it glows a little bit from far away,which makes it much easyer to find !
You should make a guide for Pedro and all the Crates ! not a lot of people have them ! According to TA only 6 people completet all Achievments ! One of which is you
I think the hardest parrt will be completing all stars !