PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Thunder Wolves
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
Framerate Issues

Does any of you have proplems with the framerate of this game ? All of a sudden in my second playtrough i have terrible proplems with the framerate ! it makes the game impossible to play - everytime i fire of rockets it stutters like hell - doesnt matter what level/helicopter etc.
I could play this game the first time without any proplems to the end- but now in my second playtrough i tryd to work on my achievments and all of a sudden its unplayable - it really sucks because i really really like this game ! i dont think its my xbox because all other games play mostly fine(altough you never know) - i deleted the cashfiles but it does nothing ! this sucks and should be fixed asap because the game is really really cool and i want to finish my achievments !
RaLLeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
A few people in the thread below are having the same issue as you.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=493167

It seems to be a glitch where once you have unlocked the 1000 buildings destroyed achievement, on your second playthrough the game bascially becomes unplayable. Although for some reason I'm not getting this issue, I hope they fix this problem though.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
ah ok i didnt know that, but thx for your reply ! i hope the fix this proplem, because other than that its a great game ! i hope they dont leave this game like it is, like so many other developers do ! i have no chance to play it again,let alone finish the achievments if the leave it like this !
Old 06-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
Don't just hope they fix it, help me do something about it! I've e-mailed them and written on the game's Facebook page. I can't find a Facebook or Twitter for the developer themselves, though...

If I don't get a response from their e-mail in a day or two, I'll begin fighting Microsoft for a refund. If the game starts bleeding money from refunds, they'll wake up and patch it right quick. The worst thing we can do is pay for the game and then just sit there, doing nothing. They don't care as long as they have our money!
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
yes i agree - i write an email later ! i mabey even call the microsoft support !
i hope it does something !
Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROGTURIST View Post
Don't just hope they fix it, help me do something about it! I've e-mailed them and written on the game's Facebook page. I can't find a Facebook or Twitter for the developer themselves, though...

If I don't get a response from their e-mail in a day or two, I'll begin fighting Microsoft for a refund. If the game starts bleeding money from refunds, they'll wake up and patch it right quick. The worst thing we can do is pay for the game and then just sit there, doing nothing. They don't care as long as they have our money!
I'll email them as well then support as much as I can. There was a similar issue but with glitched achievements on Motocross Madness, a patch fixed them few weeks later.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:01 AM   #7
RaLLeX

RaLLeX's Gamercard
I just want to post it here to - if you recovere your Gamertag from xboxlive the game will work again ! at least for me and several other people .
The downloading of the gamertag also is way more faster then it was 1 or 2 years ago - just dont delete your profile bevore,only outright recover your gamertag - it took like 5 min. for me and i have a large profile with a lot of games witch took 2-3 hours 2 years ago !
I think it maybe only downloads missing or corrupt data and overwrites it - but it doesnt matter it works and its fast ----- for me at least - so noo garanties