PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Storm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #31
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Need a little banner for your guide?

If you're using one of my created signatures/avatars/banners please save them on your computer and upload them by yourself.
For example here, here, or here. Don't use my image link. Just in case, that one of my upload sites are down
or i delete the image from the server. This will avoid trouble for both of us. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #32
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Fuck all
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeanero View Post
Need a little banner for your guide?

Thank you very much bud it's beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Wow. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Tip: You can bypass Winter - Day 5 by just using the wind to move the seed down the slope to the next area and get the second rain cloud. Then just hold to reset your seed and use both "rains" over your tree and it will create a huge flood, use the wind to blow the seed onto the finish platform to bypass the level.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #34
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Downloading the game right now. Looking forward to a good puzzle game!
Old 06-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #35
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Downloading the game right now. Looking forward to a good puzzle game!
Oh it gets hard...

By the way guys, you get the three or four wildseeds to skip a level. After that they are gone and you do no get anymore unless you go back in free roam, and beat one of the levels you skipped with a wildseed, you then get full credit for the level and your wildseed back. Using wildseeds still grant you achievements.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #36
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Oh it gets hard...

By the way guys, you get the three or four wildseeds to skip a level. After that they are gone and you do no get anymore unless you go back in free roam, and beat one of the levels you skipped with a wildseed, you then get full credit for the level and your wildseed back. Using wildseeds still grant you achievements.
Good to know. I'll try to save them for really hard levels.

And by hard, do you mean hard to figure out or hard as in you have to move really fast when doing things?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #37
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Oh it gets hard...

3 or 4 wildseeds per season or overall throughout the game?

Quote:
Good to know. I'll try to save them for really hard levels.

Some levels just take a little extra time to figure out and it can get annoying.
And by hard, do you mean hard to figure out or hard as in you have to move really fast when doing things?
Some levels just take a little extra time to figure out and it can sometimes get annoying.

I seem to be getting stuck more than I should be.

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #38
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

For the achievements related to spirits, what are the spirits?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #39
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Oh it gets hard...

Quote:
For the achievements related to spirits, what are the spirits?
They're just flowing collectables if you like. They don't take any longer than the normal seasons to finish but again you just to figure out how to reach some of them.

You will see when you play it in a minute, game is great though.

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #40
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
They're just flowing collectables if you like. They don't take any longer than the normal seasons to finish but again you just to figure out how to reach some of them.

You will see when you play it in a minute, game is great though.
Maybe I am just completely oblivious, but I don't think I've seen any spirits and I am halfway through Spring.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #41
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Maybe I am just completely oblivious, but I don't think I've seen any spirits and I am halfway through Spring.
It's a completely different game mode mate. On main menu. When you start the game up the first time it doesn't show so nothing to worry about.

Right now I'm stuck on summer day 3 & summer day 2 (spirits). Either I'm shit or game is being glitchy. -_-

Can wind take out fire Foxy?

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #42
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
It's a completely different game mode mate. On main menu. When you start the game up the first time it doesn't show so nothing to worry about.

Right now I'm stuck on summer day 3 & summer day 2 (spirits). Either I'm shit or game is being glitchy. -_-

Wouldn't wind just spread fire (thinking real life)?

And thanks for the info on spirits.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #43
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
3 or 4 wildseeds per season or overall throughout the game?
3 or 4 for the entire game

Quote:
No, wind can't take out fire, it can blow the sparks though above fire to spread the fire.

Quote:
Wouldn't wind just spread fire (thinking real life)?
Yeah, everything is just like real life pretty much, so wind just spreads fire.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 06-15-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #44
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Any tips for Spring Day 12? I'm really unsure what to do after I collect the second lightning (basically the first move you make).
Old 06-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #45
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Any tips for Spring Day 12? I'm really unsure what to do after I collect the second lightning (basically the first move you make).
Use your water and lightning and try to push up that small ledge, it is a pain in the ass. I think thats probably where your struggling, I think everybody has trouble on that part.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #46
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

I never thought to use wind to spread fire, make sense so cheers for that got past the summer day I was stuck on. Pretty much gonna save all my wildseeds for the last two seasons then.

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #47
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Use your water and lightning and try to push up that small ledge, it is a pain in the ass. I think thats probably where your struggling, I think everybody has trouble on that part.
So far, what I have done is collect the lightning. Then I destroyed the ledge with the lightning and moved all the rocks down near the rain to block the hole. Then I used the logs to block the purple weeds and moved the seed down to where the rocks I moved are. This is where I am stuck. I can't get the seed to move to the right to get the rain and move toward the next planting area. Am I doing this wrong?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #48
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
I never thought to use wind to spread fire, make sense so cheers for that got past the summer day I was stuck on. Pretty much gonna save all my wildseeds for the last two seasons then.
Honestly Winter isn't too bad except the last level. The beginning on Autumn caused me a couple hours of frustration last night, while the end of Autumn was not near as bad.

Quote:
So far, what I have done is collect the lightning. Then I destroyed the ledge with the lightning and moved all the rocks down near the rain to block the hole. Then I used the logs to block the purple weeds and moved the seed down to where the rocks I moved are. This is where I am stuck. I can't get the seed to move to the right to get the rain and move toward the next planting area. Am I doing this wrong?
I am about to go to work so I had to get off, Barad help this poor man!

I won't be back until about 11pm EST
Old 06-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #49
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Honestly Winter isn't too bad except the last level. The beginning on Autumn caused me a couple hours of frustration last night, while the end of Autumn was not near as bad.

I am about to go to work so I had to get off, Barad help this poor man!

I won't be back until about 11pm EST
Alright, I figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I have all three rains and just need to get it over that lip. This'll be fun...

EDIT: That was really easy. I dropped all three rains really quickly and set a wind to push it over the lip. The bit of a bounce it gets from the quickly rising water was enough to push it high enough for the wind to carry it over the lip of the cliff.

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 06-15-2013 at 08:18 PM.
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #50
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Alright, I figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I have all three rains and just need to get it over that lip. This'll be fun...
You need to use lightening to move the rocks around so your seed is as high as possible on the right side then use lightning again to make it jump..I think that's the bit you're on?

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #51
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
You need to use lightening to move the rocks around so your seed is as high as possible on the right side then use lightning again to make it jump..I think that's the bit you're on?
I made an edit with how I managed to do it.

Making me way through Summer now. This game is amazingly fun! So far, I have yet to be angry and frustrated it. The music probably helps keep me calm.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #52
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I made an edit with how I managed to do it.

Making me way through Summer now. This game is amazingly fun! So far, I have yet to be angry and frustrated it. The music probably helps keep me calm.
Okay sweet and good to hear you're enjoying it!

Quote:

Old 06-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #53
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Any tips on Summer Day 05? I got the first to spread all the way to the right to burn down that one log, but now I can't put out the fire in all the places so I can move the seed to where I burned the log.

EDIT: Figured it out by taking the seed over the top.

Now I am even more stuck on Day 06. -.-

EDIT2: Figured that one out. I should just stop posting.

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 06-15-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:42 PM   #54
CaptainMurphy77

DurianMangowitz's Gamercard
Alright, I'm stuck on Summer Day 07 at the beginning. I can't seem to get the seed to float high enough in the center to get it on the middle platform. Any tips?
This game is pretty good and I think the music does have something to do with keeping you from raging at the screen. Haha!

CaptainMurphy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:49 PM   #55
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMurphy77 View Post
Alright, I'm stuck on Summer Day 07 at the beginning. I can't seem to get the seed to float high enough in the center to get it on the middle platform. Any tips?
This game is pretty good and I think the music does have something to do with keeping you from raging at the screen. Haha!
Day 07

Use lightning to split the middle rock into two boulders and then use it again to push one off each side to fill up the two holes below.

Next, knock the seed down there.

From there, use lightning on the rock formation all the way to the left to create a boulder to plug up the left entrance.

Use rain twice and wind as necessary to get the third rain where you originally split the rock. Leave your seed there.

Next, use lightning to knock down the two logs followed by lightning on the left and right rock formations that drop some rubble onto the top of the logs.

From here, quickly dump all three rain into the middle to raise the seed high enough and use wind to push it to the patch of land.

This is as far as I got. I fucked up the next move and now have to start over.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:03 AM   #56
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Just finished Summer!

So far:

Spring - 13 Days
Summer - 12 Days

I do not like the timed seeds. D:

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 06-16-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #57
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
I know this might be out of place, but please Bar4d can you please FINISH a guide and then do the other, seems like you have multiple guides in progress, like thunderwolves, which is stated as a 3/10 but it seems a lot harder since there is only 1 person with the 100%.

STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #58
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARINFLAMES21 View Post
I know this might be out of place, but please Bar4d can you please FINISH a guide and then do the other, seems like you have multiple guides in progress, like thunderwolves, which is stated as a 3/10 but it seems a lot harder since there is only 1 person with the 100%.
I understand, I'm working on both simultaneously. My CoJ Gunslinger & Motocross Madness guides were finished ages ago. A 3/10 seems about right for Thunder Wolves though, you'll notice the game hasn't proven to be very popular on release as has this that's why no one has completed either of these games.

Apart from the collectables, the Thunder Wolves guide should be done by tonight.

I wanted to do video walkthroughs for this game but a capture card isn't in my limits at this point.

Quote:

Old 06-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #59
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Just finished Autumn. There were 12 Days.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #60
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Wind Master: It is unlocked by creating a tornado 30 times. You learn how to make tornados at the start of Autumn. To create one, you need at least two wind charges. While holding down the A button, move the left thumbstick in a circle to create the tornado.

You can earn this by playing through Autumn or finish it off on Autumn Day 01 by just continually making new tornados.

The Nutcracker: It is unlocked by breaking a seed 5 times. Breakable seeds are introduced on Winter Day 02 and look like seeds that are surrounded by ice. If they get going too fast and collide with the environment, they break.

You can earn this by playing through Winter or finish it off on Winter Day 02 by blowing the breakable seed down the slope next to the tree.