Can't Beat Wong And His Fat-Ass Buddy!!!

Aphlix

Ya easy way to do this on hard boiled is to always have full ammo on the golden pistols. at the beggining take what ever you can off wong leaving the big dude with all of his life . when he jumps down before you even think about using barrage shoot the stutue head on both of them this will fall on the bg dude and kill him instant if you dont do it the first time just restart from last checkpoint and he will jump down again just do it till you kill him with the statue. Now this will leave you with all the birds and mr wong now dont use the barrage or spin attack while killing him as most of the time you will have those damn guys coming behind you and wacking you in the back and killing you instantly. So what i like dong is i stay on the stairs and chuck a couple nades at him the pressicion aim him twice. Rush down stairs and kill all the guys that come( around 10-25) then go back up stairs throw some more grenade at him and around 3-4 more precision aims and he dead make sure your using the golden pistols when using the precision aim on him. When going downstairs and killing all the guys that come just use the automatic SMG or whatever its called. That i would say would be the easiest way i found that worked reletivly fast. Every other strategy i tried i usally failed or it just took a very long time to do. Also make sure you are always turning and shooting the guys dont let them get behind you as it is extremly dangerous to have them come behind you and wack you in the back. There you Go Hope this Helps. If you have any questions dont be affraid to send me a pm via this site or threw XBL.

I found a good technique to easily kill Dupang on hard boiled. All I did was shoot the green dragon down as Dupang waddled past it, making it collapse onto him. This killed him instantly, and it only needed 15-20 shots from a normal pistol.

EDIT: What he said above, basically. I need to wake myself up a bit. :/