PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ribbons, how to do some?

I am curious cause its been a while now and i would like to know what to do basically.

Retribution : Killed your Nemesis

Altough it says KILL and not EXECUTE in this one, i did this online in TDM a couple of times, never got a ribbon for it. Even tried the chainsaw to actually "execute" him. Since there is no down... well can't kill him on the ground. I supose its for overrun as execution was not yet release when the game was out(and who get a nemesis in execution anyway... almost impossible) but all the COGs just dies... most of the locust too(tickers, wretch, kantus etc)

Im kinda curious what you did to do that...

Death Blossom

Killed 5 Consecutive opponents or ennemies while blindfiring.

Tried it in TDM(shotgun, my friend even tried with the lancer) and in campaign too... no working. Im kinda curious what need to be done...

I miss a few others but i know how to get them, i just didn't took the time to do them as i don't really play much overrun(did a bit when the game was out, got bored of it pretty quickly)

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Retribution- kill someone who has killed you 5 times with an execution. Chainsaw , retro work well. Obviously using a second controller with all bots work well. Have 2nd player kill you 5 times in a row then kill 2nd player using an execution.
Do it in free for all btw

Death blossum- kill 5 players blind firing. Not firing from the hip. As in blindfiring around cover. So go into cover preferably around a corner of the wall, and kill 5 players. Not sure but I think this had to be done against real players not bots. Again second controller or a friend will get this done. Do this in free for all or tdm.

Hope this answers your questions.

Last edited by xRaW CaRNage x; 06-30-2013 at 07:48 PM.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Ok for the nemesis one it must be FFA... that explain... i never play this mode online outside of events(once ONLY) let alone have the same player kill me 5 times when there is 9 other dudes in the room lol. Stupid it does not work in TDM...

And thanks for the other one, we taugh about it being that, but we never where able to do this by normally playing... i mean your actually lucky if you pull one of those online... In GOW1 i remember it worked better too than now.(especially as host lol)

Gears of War Legend
Old 06-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No problem.

And yeah these two ribbons are seriously hard to obtain legit playing. Especially the Nemesis one. Even if your not good at the game it's hard to get killed by the same person 5 times. Well unless you are trying to...
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
PaulGreg

PaulGreg's Gamercard
An easy way to get death blossom is to put your turret up while repairing a fence in cover, do it on private overrun.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
Blackest Metal

Darth Stinkius's Gamercard
I got Death Blossom in an online Overrun game, hid behind a wall and blindfired the lancer when playing as a Grenadier

Blackest Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Turrets are working to do it if you use the torch on the fence? LOL ok

I don't do much overrun like i said, so i guess my best chance to just score one for the principle is to do it in private, but your grenadier way yeah could work if i ever play online that mode again... Im just not a fan... it was an ok change at first, but i got tired of it very quickly... Its just i like playing the COG, but i hate playing the Locust... so annoying to die on booshkas and ESPECIALLY stupid Baird Turrets that get you no matter what.

I prefer doing my good ol TDM as i always did. Breakthrough ain't too bad either when we want to change a bit.

Gears of War Legend