Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
LeHah

LeHah's Gamercard
Still Cant Get Mercenary Kills

I've been grinding out the last few achievements on this game and the one thing I can't seem to get through is... you got it... getting the damn mercenaries to spawn! I can't tell you how many times I've solo'd on expert both Western Europe and Colorado to no avail. I've done everything people have suggested for NOTHING.

Is it a timed thing? Do I have to make it to their spawn area within X amount of time? Some say no but that's the only thing I can't do since solo is a little tough and MP is sorta dead or full of eight year olds who can't play worth a damn.
LeHah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
LeHah

LeHah's Gamercard
No sooner did I say this that I was able to spawn them with regularity. 3 out of 4 times, I'd say.

After taking out the initial wave of soldiers, strafed across the street from the guard shack (with the button to raise the road blocks) to the corner across from it. Attract the attention of some guards, take them out through cover with the sniper rifle & DART. If they didn't spawn, walk forward a bit until they did and then run back. Slowly, carefully, eventually taking out everyone - waiting a couple of minutes after finding the game was going to spawn three rocket launcher on the roof to the left. After inching my way forward and ignoring the turret, the merc ship landed and only then did I turn off the turret, run all the way back and take them out at a distance. Ran past the sentry with the minigun, activated the door to block him off and open to the next area, wash, rinse, repeat.
LeHah is offline   Reply With Quote