Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #31
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
These games come to mind first:
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.
  • From Dust - This game interested me for a while, but then I started to get incredibly bored from it fast. I may try playing it again someday, but I'm not sure.
  • Mirror's Edge - I wish I could beat it, but I'm absolutely HORRIBLE at this game! D: I hope to go back to it one day and try to beat it again.

Extra Life 2014 - Play Games. Help Kids. | Backloggery
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes...
ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #32
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post

Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.
How long ago did you play this? I beat it years ago and never remember having an issue then. You should give it a go again, great game.

I've yet to finish a few.

Silent Hill Homecoming ~ The first boss is what's stopping me. Of course, I only tried to defeat it a few times.

Castlevania LoS ~ I'm slowly working on this now, but at times I don't play it for a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
Mirror's Edge and Bayonetta, two games I just really couldn't get into.
Bayonetta took me awhile to get into as well. I didn't play it for months and after beating it, it really wasn't all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Well I've played around 250 games and only have 80 completions which means I have around 170 unfinished games. Obviously not going to name them..
Come on, don't be shy. Go on.. name all 170 of them. I'm a patient person.. I can wait.

Last edited by InsaneKane87; 07-05-2013 at 08:22 AM.
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:16 AM   #33
PreppieSole23

PreppieSole23's Gamercard
Just Cause 2

I ended up finishing the story of JC2 but I couldn't get 100% completion because there are just so many things to collect and settlements to discover.
PreppieSole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #34
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.
Try either

1.Reloading checkpojnt or looking on Youtube I thought that I was doomed too til' I looked on Youtube. You are talking about the attic door in the abandoned house.

Again Kane you are awesome I once again agree Bayonetta wasn't all that.

1.Bayonetta-I bought this for 10$ new. I tried 5 chapters. Story was going no were,I was sick of the frantic action pace that was repeatitive. God of war and Dantes Inferno were much better paced games. I was done with the game and sold it.

2.Batman Arkham City. My nephews 8 year old friend played this on my 360. I tried getting achivements on it but it was the same garbage as the 1st game. Only worse.

3.Star Wars force unleashed 1. I borrowed it. Proluge was fun as Darth vader. After that it got bad. I couldn't stomach goin on past level 3.

Physics were better on any PS2 star wars game. Gameplay even better on the Star Pilots N64 game.

All that comes to mind. I've finished some pretty bad games before but these were beyond horrible.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:39 AM   #35
Salvager10

salvager10's Gamercard
I've never beaten Mercenaries 2. Just couldn't get into it that much.
Salvager10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #36
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Again Kane you are awesome I once again agree Bayonetta wasn't all that.

1.Bayonetta-I bought this for 10$ new. I tried 5 chapters. Story was going no were,I was sick of the frantic action pace that was repeatitive. God of war and Dantes Inferno were much better paced games. I was done with the game and sold it.

2.Batman Arkham City. My nephews 8 year old friend played this on my 360. I tried getting achivements on it but it was the same garbage as the 1st game. Only worse.

3.Star Wars force unleashed 1. I borrowed it. Proluge was fun as Darth vader. After that it got bad. I couldn't stomach goin on past level 3.

All that comes to mind. I've finished some pretty bad games before but these were beyond horrible.
Why thank you, you are too.

Yes, and at times it was go here to do this just to get in here.. how annoying.

Wow, really? You didn't like the Batman games?

Force Unleashed was okay to me. It tricked me at first because I thought "oh cool, I get to play as Darth" mind you I never saw any trailers to game and got it for like 10$. The second game is certainly worse than the first.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #37
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Haven't finished any of the Mass Effect games yet. Also yet to finish Bioshock 1 and Bioshock Infinite. There's probably another 200 games that I haven't finished in terms of achievements but I'm obviously not going to name them.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #38
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Dark Souls. The game just seems so laborious. I'll probably get back to it at some point when I have nothing better to do, which will be never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:14 AM   #39
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Why thank you, you are too.

Yes, and at times it was go here to do this just to get in here.. how annoying.

Wow, really? You didn't like the Batman games?

Force Unleashed was okay to me. It tricked me at first because I thought "oh cool, I get to play as Darth" mind you I never saw any trailers to game and got it for like 10$. The second game is certainly worse than the first.

I hate DC is the reason I hate Batman games,sad but true. Trust me I TRIED to go on in Force Unleashed for achivements but couldnt it was the opposite of fun to the max.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #40
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Dark Souls. The game just seems so laborious. I'll probably get back to it at some point when I have nothing better to do, which will be never.
The achievements can be a bit of a grind and a chore, if only they were based off of natural progression.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #41
EmporerDragon

EmporerDragon's Gamercard

I'm another in the too many to list category as I've got 215 games on my tag, but only 59 completions.

If you gauge finished by completing the story, the count bumps up to just under a hundred, which still leaves too many to list.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #42
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Crysis 2 never finished.

Leisure Suite Larry piece of fucking garbo with crap controls. Last mission of the game, raged multiple times, quit, never again.

Also Far Cry 2 I bought and played online with a friend and never touched it again lol.

Forza 2 there were too many races and they were pretty boring, so I never got around to it and probably never will.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~

Last edited by EMP; 07-07-2013 at 04:50 PM.
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #43
Cilisien
Maximum Club's Knight

Cilisien's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Cilisien   Staff Club - troy0891   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I would like to add bionicle heroes to the list.. This being because i got to around 85% and got an error saying cannot save file or something similar so I decided to go to bed, when i woke up the save file was corrupt and I cant really be bothered doing the whole game again for that one achievement.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #44
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I have a few games that are unfinished. But the 2 games I want to complete are:

Kingdoms of Amalur. Only need 100g for completing the game on Hard. Need to start playing again.

Lost Odyssey. Got 50g and not ventured very far into the game. What with being distracted by other games. Will go back to it soon.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #45
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I need to 'grind' out World At War sometime...
Old 07-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #46
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Lost Odyssey - Started it, had a fight the the combat system and haven't played it in months though. I still want to beat it, hearing how great it is.

Fallout 3 - Started it, was overwhelmed by everything, did not really like the horror-ish survival aspect of the game and haven't played it in a long time now

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Didn't like it enough to finish. AI seemed very poor in my opinion (in terms of them seeing me hiding in the tall grass behind a rock wearing a camouflage suit)

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #47
iHappySlapped

SayYoToPotato's Gamercard
I used to be awful at starting a game and then changing to something else. My completion rate is sickeningly low!

Starting to get through the backlog and change this though

Stay trigger happy <3

Playing through:
Forza Horizon (360)

iHappySlapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #48
Werewolf 115

Werewolf 115's Gamercard
Halo ODST due to glitchy stuff happening upon completing campaign and fallout 3 due to having skyrim :P
Werewolf 115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #49
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Halo 3, Reach and 4 - Stupid luck-based MP achievements ensure that I'll never complete a Halo game.

Fallout 3 - Got 750G on it then my hard drive decided to wipe itself, 30 hours of gameplay gone - can't bring myself to start it again.

Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 - These games take an eternity to finish, plus they have a ton of MP achievements, which will be impossible to get since I am literally the worst GoW player ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Big advantage of a console? Don't have to play with "PC master race" idiots.

Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #50
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Child Of Eden - Say No More
Devil May Cry 4 - I know I can do it but games shit
Dishonored - Dunwall Trials - Knife Of Dunwall - Same as above, I hate DH
Gears Of War - Just need to be in the mood
Gears Of War 3 - Same as above
Mirrors Edge - Same as DMC4, I'll do it, but the game is awful
Trials Evolution - Riders Of Doom - Hard!! but doable, need to be in mood

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 47
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #51
King Dragonwolf

King Dragonw0lf's Gamercard
1. Dead Space 2 Hardcore Mode. Went in knowing I only have 3 saves. Used my last on on chapter 7 because I kept dying. Made it to the fly into the ship at the very end and hit the very last rock. Just opened the tray, turned off XBox, wiped tear of rage, then sold the game.
2. The Darkness. Seems cool, but then I got Arkham Asylum, Bioshock 2, Mass Effect, and Oblivion for like $35.00 total. Gonna play it after I beat Star Ocean TLH.
3. Star Ocean TLH. Never met a game that trolls this hard (besides The Force Unleashed if you ever fell down around gun enemies.) It's pretty easy and the bosses die so fast, but the achievements are really kinda demanding for me imo like the battle trophies. There's 900 of them and some are missable or require special skills or armor or to be at this level at this point in under 20 seconds. But it's the voices that really make me not play often. They're...just awful. Talking about you Welch!
King Dragonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #52
awesomeninjak

Awesome Ninja K's Gamercard
Fallout 3, Black Ops Campaign, Forza 4
awesomeninjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #53
Azraelx

Azraelx1979ad's Gamercard
Final Fantasy XI Online. I only finished the Zilart and Aht Urhgan expansions. That game was a massive time sink.

Unreal Tournament 3. One day I'll go back and play it for the achievements.

Everything else I've played I've pretty much finished.
Azraelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #54
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Alan Wake. I haven't started the second DLC and the DLC packs are basically a continuation of the game's storyline.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:45 AM   #55
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
How long ago did you play this? I beat it years ago and never remember having an issue then. You should give it a go again, great game.
Apparently a year and a half ago; I just found this thread I made in 2011 about the problem I have in the game. I still have no idea how to get past it. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Try either

1.Reloading checkpojnt or looking on Youtube I thought that I was doomed too til' I looked on Youtube. You are talking about the attic door in the abandoned house.
No, I am not talking about the attic door. The glitch I had deals with not being able to progress through the level due to the camera not working at the very beginning of Chapter 9. The thread I linked above explains the problem I experienced in more detail. I may try reloading the checkpoint again and see if that helps at all though.

Extra Life 2014 - Play Games. Help Kids. | Backloggery
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes...
ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #56
MasterBubs82

MasterBubs's Gamercard
I play Prince of Persia (2008) on and off, but I never get a chance to actually finish the game, even though I enjoy the game a bit.
MasterBubs82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:23 AM   #57
SLB

TheMexicanSLB's Gamercard
1. The Maw, Aqua, Doritos Crash Course 1. They were all free, but really mediocre for me, couldn't be bothered finishing them.
2. Worms 2 and N+. Worms isn't really fun by yourself. I have mixed feelings for N+ (I love it, but it gets me angry a lot).
3. Battlefield 3's campaign. Finished it once, and it was so bad, I haven't gone back for the achievements I missed. Probably never will. Multiplayer is solid though.
4. Fable 3. I was having a lot of fun playing it, but then I went and had a kid in-game. Wasn't willing to deal with it, so I stopped playing haha.
SLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #58
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah I couldn't get into Mirror's Edge and I never will.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:15 PM   #59
Seymour324

iTs See Man's Gamercard
There are a few games on my list that I never even finished the story mode (many more without all achievements) but a standout for me is Bioshock 2. I started playing it and can't even really remember why I stopped. I might have to try to go back to that eventually
Seymour324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #60
Dayflash13

Dayflash13's Gamercard
Had a really hard time getting into Dark Souls.
Dayflash13 is offline   Reply With Quote