PrettyBoykub's Gamercard
Games I Never Finished

Dead Rising and G.R.A.W. 2
Yam94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #62
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
So many BAD games.....ugh:

Wall-E
GRAW
Street Fighter IV
Saint Row 2
Quake 4
WSOP: TOC
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Power Gig: ROTS
Castlevania: LoT
Saints Row
Dark Souls
The Witcher
GRAW2
GTA IV
Orange Box
Dead Rising 2
Lost Planet
Too Human
Lollipop Chainsaw
The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts
Fallout New Vegas
Burnout Paradise
Prototype
OF: Dragon Rising
Unreal Tournament
Hulk
ET: Quake Wars
Prince of Persia
Ninja Gaiden 2
Sonic UGC
X-Men: TOG
H.A.W.X
Aliens: CM
Duke Nukem Forever

Most of these games were either too hard (Dark Souls) or just plain CRAP. There were some stinkers which I didn't even get an achievement on so I deleted them from my gaming history.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #63
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
So many BAD games.....ugh:

Wall-E
GRAW
Street Fighter IV
Saint Row 2
Quake 4
WSOP: TOC
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Power Gig: ROTS
Castlevania: LoT
Saints Row
Dark Souls
The Witcher
GRAW2
GTA IV
Orange Box
Dead Rising 2
Lost Planet
Too Human
Lollipop Chainsaw
The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts
Fallout New Vegas
Burnout Paradise
Prototype
OF: Dragon Rising
Unreal Tournament
Hulk
ET: Quake Wars
Prince of Persia
Ninja Gaiden 2
Sonic UGC
X-Men: TOG
H.A.W.X
Aliens: CM
Duke Nukem Forever

Most of these games were either too hard (Dark Souls) or just plain CRAP. There were some stinkers which I didn't even get an achievement on so I deleted them from my gaming history.
Burnout Paradise
Dark Souls
The Orange Box
Red Dead Redemption

These are some of the best games on the Xbox 360 Carmona, you're out of your mind yo! I also like the Fallout games but I understand why some people wouldn't so I left them off your list. I tried very hard to like Castlevania Lords of Shadow too but it had way too many of my most hated game design flaws in it. I just couldn't excuse the mass amounts of quick time events and that shitty fixed camera long enough to force myself through it.

Besides Red Dead Redemption, how did you not like The Orange Box man? Every game on there is a masterpiece.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 08-09-2013 at 12:58 AM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #64
Mr Chaotix

Mr Chaotix's Gamercard
Bastion
Catherine
de Blob 2
Fez
Halo Wars
Hitman HD Trilogy
LA Noire
Mini Ninjas
Modern Warfare 3
Naughty Bear
The Maw
X-Men Origins Wolverine

One or two of these, I just found boring. (Naughty Bear)
The rest, I just lost interest and planned on going back to, but never have, probably never will.

Mr Chaotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #65
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
About 99% of games I buy.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #66
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Burnout Paradise
Dark Souls
The Orange Box
Red Dead Redemption

These are some of the best games on the Xbox 360 Carmona, you're out of your mind yo! I also like the Fallout games but I understand why some people wouldn't so I left them off your list. I tried very hard to like Castlevania Lords of Shadow too but it had way too many of my most hated game design flaws in it. I just couldn't excuse the mass amounts of quick time events and that shitty fixed camera long enough to force myself through it.

Besides Red Dead Redemption, how did you not like The Orange Box man? Every game on there is a masterpiece.
Red Dead bores me....I recently decided to give it another shot and my game save is corrupted.

Dark Souls was just too damm HARD. Dying is not fun.

Burnout Paradise was ok. I'll be honest I recently made some drastic changes to my gaming and I sold this. I might revisit it, but replaying the same events got boring.

The Orange Box....I know....the greatest game ever. Maybe it was a release, but this bored me to tears. I am willing to give it another shot now that I exclusively play single player games.

So yeah....I know...who hates Rockstar, right? For the little I played of it, LA Niore seemed ok.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #67
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men ~ Won't even mention why I won't finish this one.

Dark Souls ~ Not ashamed to admit it. I spent a awhile trying to pass this one area at the beginning and decided to attack this dark knight from behind, he turned around and killed me in one hit, after that I said screw it, lol. I did get this for free after all tho.

Divinity II Ego Draconis ~ After hours of gameplay and getting stuck after the town attack, I still could never figure out where to go or what quest was active and just moved onto something else.

Castlevania LoS ~ Not sure if I'll ever finish, just tried picking it back up a few weeks ago and made it onto chapter 3, but it feels very repetitive at times.

Last edited by InsaneKane87; 08-09-2013 at 08:09 AM.
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #68
alpha17

alpha613's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
You should know that CoD: WaW on veteran isn't that hard if you go into it knowing that it's hard. I beat that game on veteran than went into CoD 2 and I couldn't beat it lol.

OT:
Left 4 Dead 2:Expert Realism is too hard for me.
CoD 2: Too hard and frustrating.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:Multiplayer... Nuff said.
The second to the last level were you have to storm the Reichstag is insane, I did finally beat it after a while but that game made me cry out of frustration a few times.

I hear Call of Duty 2 is pretty hard never played it.

I have not finished Beowulf, the game is so bad I can't bring myself to finish it, the same goes for Farcry Predator. I hated that game and thought it was stupid.
alpha17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #69
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha17 View Post
The second to the last level were you have to storm the Reichstag is insane, I did finally beat it after a while but that game made me cry out of frustration a few times.

I hear Call of Duty 2 is pretty hard never played it.

I have not finished Beowulf, the game is so bad I can't bring myself to finish it, the same goes for Farcry Predator. I hated that game and thought it was stupid.
The silo level in CoD 2 is FAMOUSLY one of the most difficult levels in COD history. Also the amount of houses you have to clear all by your self (while your squadmates wait outside safe and sound) is mind-blowing. One of the most difficult games I ever completed.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #70
goodwinp1980

goodwinp1980's Gamercard
L.A. Noire - I enjoyed it to start with and made it to the narcotics desk (3rd disk?)but it simply bored me after a while. Still in the collection so will have to go back to it at some point.

Silent Hill Homecoming - Big fan of the original games but never really got into this one. Got as far as the sewers from what I remember before playing something else and leaving it entirely.

Borderlands - Again a game I enjoyed but eventually got bored of. Have picked up the edition with all the DLC so will have another bash at some point.

Deus Ex - The first boss did it for me. Slight rage quit. Everyone says its worth seeing through so will have to try it again at some point

There are many more from my past 20 yrs plus of gaming!
goodwinp1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #71
MoZza xD

MoZza xD's Gamercard
Sleeping Dogs just never appealed to me and I barely made it past the 4th or 5th mission
MoZza xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #72
KrisChin86

KrisChin86's Gamercard
I haven't finished Dark Souls yet and I know this sounds strange but I'm waiting for the winter to play it. It seems like a good game to play when there's snow on the ground.

I never beat the story in Mortal Kombat but got my moneys worth out of playing arcade mode with my friends

At one point I owned Assassins Creed, Dead Space, Dead Island, GTA IV, Mass Effect 2 and a few others that I just got bored with and traded in
KrisChin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #73
MEGAMAN12345

MEGAMAN2509's Gamercard
I have quite a few, but will not list them all

Lego Starwars TCS
Pure
Ilomilo
Quantum of Solace
The Simpsons Game
Mirrors Edge
Enslaved
Spiderman FoF
Uno

May end up going back and completing some in the future but I have a lot of games that I have not started yet

Looking to boost achievements in: Gotham City Imposters, Castle Crashers, Aegis Wing, Duke Nukem 3D
Gamertag: MEGAMAN2509
MEGAMAN12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #74
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
My completion percent is around 33% so around 67% range I never finished. I tend to beat the game and sit pretty happily on 500-700 gamerscore out of it. If it's a gem I grind for more, or if the achievements are easily obtainable.

I never completed Fallout New Vegas as I only have 200 gamerscore for it but I adored Fallout 3 so today I rebought New Vegas and began from scratch hoping to finish it entirely. I left Fallout 3 at 1490, so I may go back at some point and finish the two Mothership Zeta cheevos i'm missing also.

Dark Souls is all about patience and persistence, and i'm entirely devoted to getting 1000 out of it. I'm somewhere around 160 gamerscore at this point but i'm progressing nicely and will continue to go at it until completion.

Other notable games I never finished but intend on going back to include Orange Box, Borderlands 2 (DLC), Left 4 Dead 2, Red Faction Guerilla, Bastion, Iron Brigade, Crackdown 2 (DLC) and Skyrim (DLC)
Old 08-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #75
ManiacCODS

xMISTxREAPERx's Gamercard
Lost planet I played first level didnt like and never played it again
ManiacCODS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:01 PM   #76
xD4rkCobrax

xD4rkCobrax's Gamercard
I have heaps but the first one sthat come to mind are:
-Eragon
-X-men
-King Kong
-Full Auto

I wish I had of finished them when I had the chance

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

xD4rkCobrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #77
Seraph Xii

Seraph Xii iiX's Gamercard

So so many, here's just a couple:

Demon's Souls - Loved Dark Souls but couldn't get into DeS, I died a lot less, but the deaths seemed to carry more weight and were a lot more annoying, not overly fond of the hub system either, few other things but I won't go into it right now

Dragon age - Love bioware and this seemed like a fantasy KOTOR, but I could never get invested in the world. I've started it 3 times, I try so hard to like it, but I just can't.

Super Mario Galaxy - Was going for all gold stars, then my GF finished the game and I saw the ending and I guess I just lost the will.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Started it for 10 minutes and never picked it up again, I'm sure it's a great game and I want to give it a chance, I just don't have the motivation.

Folklore - Looked pretty good and people were saying good things and I LOVED the atmosphere of the real world, but never really got into it enough to finish it.

Brutal Legend - Played the demo and it was awesome, bought the game and it got very boring. Seemed like all the best stuff was in the demo.

SW: Force unleashed - Borrowed this game and thought it'd be pretty fun, it got very boring and in the end, I was just trying to run through it as fast as I could.

Dark Sector - Heard good things again, but couldn't get into it. I'm not a fan of 3rd person shooters in general, but this seemed really bland.

Endless Ocean 2 - Loved the first one and tried to like this one too, there's not much difference, but it's so slow and I just want to see all the more impressive creatures. But playing for a good few hours, the majority of your time is spent watching small fish.

Afrika - A photography game where you don't have to kill anything, was looking forward to it as something to relax with, but the challenges and requirements bring the game aspect back into it and the controls are a little annoying too.

Seraph Xii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #78
1001puppys
Dark Souls II Mastery

Send a message via Skype™ to 1001puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
As far as xbox games go, I really haven't stopped playing any of them until I was done. I stopped on Batman AA Hard mode because I was struggling and never returned.

Now on my computer, I got 20 hours into Final Fantasy VII again, and kinda stopped. Also picked up Torchlight during a steam sale and only played it for 10 minutes :/

[Click Here for my Top 20 Games of the 7th Gen!]

I finally have each unique weapon and shield in Dark Souls II! -----> [Weapon/Shield Album]
1001puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #79
VitaminAmy

VitaminAmy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I got super bored towards the end of Where the Wild Things Are... got distracted and never bothered going back to finish it.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #80
alec613

Black Ops 2. Game would just freeze during a certain level in campaign (Cordis die), making the campaign unfinishable.

**** COD, I'm not buying any of their games again

I also couldn't finish Resonance of Fate, though I'd probably finish the game in an hour or two if I decide to play it right now

Myanimelist
alec613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #81
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I meant to 100% the single player portion, but I keep getting distracted lol

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #82
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
I have many incomplete games but only one horror show I refuse to return to.That game is Brave a Warriors Tale.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #83
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
Halo 3.. i still actually want too.

Half Life 2.. because of weird motion sickness in it i have never finished it, but i will get there one day.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:03 PM   #84
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I never give up on games. It took altogether too long for me to complete the Orange Box, and Halo 3, and plenty of other games. But every time, those are the games that I'm most proud of, so I don't resent them for taking a long time (except Mafia II; that DLC was a bastard). But there are a few games that I started and still haven't got around to completing, mostly because I no longer own the games. Mind you, I still intend to complete every game on my card.
But the obvious offenders are:
-Spider-man: Web of Shadows
-Assassin's Creed 3
-Medal of Honor
-Dead Rising
They're not bad games. I just haven't gotten around to them. For a really long time.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #85
obmkermit

OBM kermit's Gamercard
Dead Rising
Dead Space
Oblivion
Fable 3
Final Fantasy 13
GTA4
Halo: Reach
Prince of Persia

I think that is about it. Overall looking at my games list I think I have done a fairly good job of beating them before going onto another game. With most of these I reach a point where I may die or get frustrated with so I pop in a different game for the time being and never get back to it.

Now if we are talking about achievements I've got a long way to go on a ton of games haha.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #86
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

just cause 2, i always get distracted and forget what im trying to accomplish
Old 11-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #87
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Fable 2
Gears of war
Bastion
Star ocean the last hope
Red Dead redemption

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #88
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Hmm, lets see...

Condemned 1 - I just didn't really like it so I didn't bother finishing it

Condemned 2 - I don't know why I rented this one if I didn't like the first lol, but my Xbox got the RROD back when I played it in 2009 so I never finished it

Tony Hawk's Project 8 - I could never even get into the "Top 4"

-----

I think that's it actually. Out of the 90 or so games I played on my old account, those were the only ones I remember not finishing.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #89
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Tony Hawk's Project 8 - I could never even get into the "Top 4"
I couldn't even get into the top 20. :/ That game is a bitch..

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #90
BiggD
Smashing Shit in Pandora

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I couldn't even get into the top 20. :/ That game is a bitch..
It definitely was one of the harder Tony Hawk games.

I suck at all those "SICK" challenges so it was a pain to even get into the Top 8, but once there, the game got 1.8 million times harder so I gave up, lol.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote