PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
TacticalTodger
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: England
Posts: 909
Send a message via MSN to TacticalTodger Send a message via Skype™ to TacticalTodger

SAUSAGE R0LLS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Banned on Battlelog for BS reason.

You have been temporarily banned from interacting on Battlelog with anyone besides your Friends for a period of time. This ban will automatically lift on 2014-06-19 21:41:09.

Honestly I'm pretty much done with this game, I get banned from DICE servers as I have an ex who hates me and is friends with Dice members who got me banned for "following her" eventhough I only play hardcore, I then made a server up for 90 days where she decided to join my game, then told them I followed her dispite it being my fucking server where I got the server shut down and then banned on Battlelog, this is stupid over what? They want to play with a fucking female, it's made me not want Battlefield 4... Thing is I have somebody on my friend's list too who works for dice who said they can't do that and I should actually take it further.
TacticalTodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
aspeedomodel
 
aspeedomodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 494

speedo model's Gamercard
That's pretty messed up...
__________________
aspeedomodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalTodger View Post
You have been temporarily banned from interacting on Battlelog with anyone besides your Friends for a period of time. This ban will automatically lift on 2014-06-19 21:41:09.

Honestly I'm pretty much done with this game, I get banned from DICE servers as I have an ex who hates me and is friends with Dice members who got me banned for "following her" eventhough I only play hardcore, I then made a server up for 90 days where she decided to join my game, then told them I followed her dispite it being my fucking server where I got the server shut down and then banned on Battlelog, this is stupid over what? They want to play with a fucking female, it's made me not want Battlefield 4... Thing is I have somebody on my friend's list too who works for dice who said they can't do that and I should actually take it further.

story sounds kinda suspect. but dont blame your problems on the game, blame them on your inability to date a decent human being.
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
Nozza XBA
 
Nozza XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Posts: 8,843

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Could always go and play CoD....
__________________


Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,072

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i've been banned off battlelog. for being "racist" to brazilians.. i didnt get how i was racist. just posted about brazilians and their shitty connection lo. then i was banned...............
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
TacticalTodger
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: England
Posts: 909
Send a message via MSN to TacticalTodger Send a message via Skype™ to TacticalTodger

SAUSAGE R0LLS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It's not even that she went completely crazy after the breakup making it her job to get me banned from the game so I don't run into her just I honestly can't see how they can ban myself for that, I could understand with evidence. As for playing CoD I play it already just battlefield really is a nice change of pace from time to time, those open maps are to die for..
TacticalTodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #7
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
i've been banned off battlelog. for being "racist" to brazilians.. i didnt get how i was racist. just posted about brazilians and their shitty connection lo. then i was banned...............

i went into that one platoon that u were in and talked mad shit about their shoddy connections and refused to play with them, and nothing happened to me
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
WOLFkraut
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,743

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cool story, bro.
__________________
WOLFkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #9
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,072

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
i went into that one platoon that u were in and talked mad shit about their shoddy connections and refused to play with them, and nothing happened to me
i posted in the forum get the fuck out of australian servers with your shitty 3rd world aids infested connection.... i beleive thats what got me banned.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #10
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,807

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So.... you cant post on Battlelog forums for a year? I dont see the problem, in reality they probably did you a favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
Cool story, bro.
+1 this thread has nothing to do with playing the actual game
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,441
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Could always go and play CoD....
Things aren't that bad yet.
__________________
Signature by Mr Chaotix


CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW


Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:32 AM   #12
Yeffrey
Banned User
 
Yeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 234
Well since you are so well connected at Dice, just call up the CEO and get him to drop the Swedish Banhammer. It's similar to the Triple Twist Nutcracker.

Hope this helps.
Yeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:14 AM   #13
EMP
 
EMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,684

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
Cool story, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post

+1 this thread has nothing to do with playing the actual game
+2 What a waste of time reading this hot garbage. I honestly don't even believe 95% of these stories.

To the OP:
If this is true, your ex sounds like a psycho. Both of you consider some help! Farewell
__________________


→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #14
TacticalTodger
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: England
Posts: 909
Send a message via MSN to TacticalTodger Send a message via Skype™ to TacticalTodger

SAUSAGE R0LLS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It's not that, it was the fact I couldn't find any servers due to a ban either, which has since been lifted (didn't know about the ban till I tried to play the game) Next time I'll just only be playing this the community here (providing y'all talk and communicate to each other :P)
TacticalTodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #15
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 688

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalTodger View Post
It's not that, it was the fact I couldn't find any servers due to a ban either, which has since been lifted (didn't know about the ban till I tried to play the game) Next time I'll just only be playing this the community here (providing y'all talk and communicate to each other :P)

youre not welcome here
__________________


Last edited by gmurda33; 06-24-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: jk benny will take you. and yeah benny, it prolly had to do with the aids lol
gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,184

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Could always go and play CoD....
That is never an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
So.... you cant post on Battlelog forums for a year? I dont see the problem, in reality they probably did you a favor.
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Things aren't that bad yet.
It can't get that bad. Never.
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 AM.