PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
oldben

OldBen217's Gamercard
Pre-ordering?

I'm not usually the type to preorder, or even buy a game early in its life, but GTAV is going to be an exception for me. What are people's thoughts on the best way to go about preordering? If there was going to be different content from different retailers would they have announced it by now? I saw walmart is offering a $5 vudu credit, which I've never tried but I'm sure I could put to use. I also saw the blimp listed as a preorder bonus, but I think that might be included no matter where you preorder from. I just don't want to give w-mart my cash for a movie credit if a month from now g-stop announces I could have gotten something actually gta related if I preordered from them. How long does it make sense to wait for the ballin bundle I expect since they've already announced the special editions I can't afford?
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think Amazon is always best, I myself tho always go through gamestop. I'm not one to purchase anything online. Do you have anywhere else besides.. Walmart? I would suggest pre-ordering this game now tho. I think they would have announced the different content from different retailers like they did with RDR. I'm sure that different content just like RDR's would be available later on as DLC anyways. You should just go through Amazon or gamestop, whichever you prefer. There's also another site that is cheaper, but I don't remember the name. I'm sure someone else can help you with that.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Axel Desade

CherryAvalanche's Gamercard
You've been missing out. So far pre-ordering from GameStop has gotten me 2 posters and a view finder thing. The one plus side to Wal Mart is you get that nifty little card that says GTA V on it. Special and Collectors editions have been announced, both get you extra DLC and the collectors gets you an additional 2 pieces of DLC that aren't in SE, as well as a hat, and some little bag.

Axel Desade is offline   Reply With Quote