PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Hobbzinio

hobbzinio's Gamercard
irreconcilable hostilities error at end of mission 2

At the end of mission of mission 2 when I go to meet the lady at the boat to end the mission my game just says irreconcilable hostilities and prompts me to reload my save. Just spent 2 hours on a silent play through so really pissed off I can't finish the mission. Anybody got any idea what is going wrong? Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Hobbzinio; 04-23-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Hobbzinio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
That is kind of odd...

Did you complete all of the quest parameters one way or another? Meaning, did you do everything you were supposed to before going to meet the Lady?
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The only thing I can think of would be killing her, or Lurk? Are either of them dying somehow?

If not, you may need to try loading an earlier save, or even earlier saves? or if that fails the MISSION save (if the DLC does create a mission save at the start of each mission?).

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
Devzan

Devzan's Gamercard
This happened to me. You have to talk to Billie when you re-enter the waterfront. If you don't she will just kneel behind a wall and the guards will eventually kill her.
Devzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Hobbzinio

hobbzinio's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzan View Post
This happened to me. You have to talk to Billie when you re-enter the waterfront. If you don't she will just kneel behind a wall and the guards will eventually kill her.
It doesn't give me the option to talk to her though, I get the error before reaching her?

And yes I have done all the mission criteria before. Perhaps because I met Billie on the roof when she prompted me to shoot the target and I still went for the non-leathal option, do you think that has had an impact?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
Hobbzinio

hobbzinio's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzan View Post
Forget my last post, this ended up working. Thanks mate.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
AltarofPlagues

AltarofPlagues's Gamercard
I had this. very strange. in the end I went into the sea all the way around and forced the games hand
AltarofPlagues is offline   Reply With Quote