PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
Miss Allen86

Miss Allen86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Walking Dead 400 Days Takes Place?

Hey does anyone know when and where this chunk of story takes place? If you watch the release trailer towards the end you see what looks like Clem from the first set of story but she looks older. Just curious.

Join my group - Survival Horror Lovers

Miss Allen86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
It supposedly bridges the gap between the two seasons.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
JohnnyInterfunk

JohnnyInterfnk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Allen86 View Post
Hey does anyone know when and where this chunk of story takes place? If you watch the release trailer towards the end you see what looks like Clem from the first set of story but she looks older. Just curious.
Rumor mill indicates that the stories in 400 days are going on around the time that the survivors in Season 1 are in the motel.

Thus I don't think the girl from the trailer is Clem...
JohnnyInterfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I don't think that was clem either because Clem was a little more darker... she looked... more asian

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #5
JohnnyInterfunk

JohnnyInterfnk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
I don't think that was clem either because Clem was a little more darker... she looked... more asian
Slightly off topic KFZ, but have you ever noticed the shadow that appears in the far right middle of you signature GIF? Not going to say what it looks like, but it completely looks like one...
JohnnyInterfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:54 AM   #6
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
This game is set between the two seasons, but has unique stories that can be played in any order.

The characters are different but previous decisions affect gameplay, and the decision in 400 days will affect the future.

Maka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #7
Pederz

wolverine2608's Gamercard
The 400 days DLC is set over 5 stories and an epilogue based during and after events of season 1, not 100% sure of when since there's only a couple of bits i've seen tied into season 1 (reunited with a friend and the survivors with Shel which is technically the furthest along daywise from the beginning of the outbreak, Vince is day 2 etc). Pretty sure the chronological order to play is Vince, Wyatt, Russell, Bonnie and then Shel, wondering if playing Russell before Wyatt has an effect on the truck though?
Pederz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:51 AM   #8
SoupyNachos

SoupyNachos's Gamercard
I read somewhere that the whole 400 days thing represents the first 400 days of the zombie outbreak. In Vince's story, he was on a bus headed to prison and he was on Day 2. Also you could see citizens getting attacked by zombies.
So I believe this story goes right along with what the characters in season 1 were doing, and on the 400th day "epilogue" I think that kind of bridges the gap between seasons 1 and 2. Just my thought.
SoupyNachos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
iAngel562

iAngel562's Gamercard
In Russells story if you choose to hide you see Carls or the other guys body on the floor it happened somewhere in the same time. Plus it's called 400 Days, which means 400days after the zombie outbreak. If that was an older version of Clem it would of been called 1,000 days because there is 365 days in a year.
iAngel562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
Daemon300

Daemon300's Gamercard
Vince's storyline is 2 days in.
Wyatt's 41 days in.
Russell's 184 days in.
Bonnie's 220 days in.
Shel's 236 and 259 days in.

And then the epilogue, 400 days in.

The chronological order you 'should' play them in.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
Well in Russel's story there is the link with body and then Shel's there is link where they talk about taking the boat from Kenny and Ben, so it's during, before and after depending on which story you are playing.

~
Starkweather is offline   Reply With Quote