PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > MX Vs. ATV Untamed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-28-2007, 06:55 AM   #1
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

MX MINI 10 Win the "Fast 50s Minimoto Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

Win the necessary series in the X-Cross Tournament to unlock the Fast 50s Minimoto Series, then win that series as well. Unlock all of the X-Cross Tournament Achievements by winning each series in the tournament.

MX LITE 10 Win the "MotoXXX Freestyle Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving an MX LITE.

See "MX MINI". Note - you must beat this series with an MX Lite bike.

MX 10 Win the "Kicker Supercross Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving an MX.

See "MX MINI". Note - you must beat this series with an MX bike.

ATV 10 Win the "FMF National Series" in X-Cross Tournament driving an ATV.

See "MX MINI". Note - you must beat this series with an ATV.

MONSTER TRUCK 10 Win the "M2R Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

See "MX MINI".

TROPHY TRUCK 10 Win the "DWT Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

See "MX MINI".

SAND RAIL 10 Win the "UNI Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

See "MX MINI".

OFFROAD BUGGY 10 Win the "PEP Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

See "MX MINI".

ORV SPORT 10 Win the "Oakley Opencross Series" in X-Cross Tournament.

See "MX MINI".

OFFROAD GOLF CART 10 Obtain an Offroad Golf Cart as a reward in the Event Series or X-Cross Tournament.

Unlocking the Offroad Golf Cart will come while you are beating either the Event Series or X-Cross Tournament.

Sprocket Collection 1
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Clearwater.

Hidden throughout each free ride level are 26 sprockets. 1 gold, 5 silver, and 20 bronze. Although this may seem tricky, it is not impossible. A lot of sprockets can be found around structures and freestyle areas. After you find the last sprocket quit the level and the achievement will unlock. I used an MX bike but occasionally switched to a monster truck as well.

Use this guide to find the sprockets: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=52235

Thank you MiRatlhed!!!

Sprocket Collection 2
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Crawley Creek.

See "Sprocket Collection 1"

Sprocket Collection 3
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Del Sol.

Sprocket Collection 4
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Copper Valley.

Sprocket Collection 5
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Greenfield.

Sprocket Collection 6
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Kittery Point.

Sprocket Collection 7
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Lakewood.

Sprocket Collection 8
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Pine Lakes.

Sprocket Collection 9
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Split Oak.

Sprocket Collection 10
10 Collect all Free Ride Sprockets in Sutherlin Valley.

Longest Jump 10 Successfully land a Longest Jump record of 300 ft.

Enter a free ride level with a vehicle that cannot crash such as a Monster Truck or Trophy Truck. Try to hit big jumps until the achievement unlocks.

Wheelie King 5 Successfully perform a 500 point wheelie.

Not as easy as it sounds. Practice makes perfect.

An instant 600pt wheelie/stoppie doesn't count. Get that initial 600pt wheelie out of the way then start a new wheelie which will began at 0pts. - frozenfire12

Stoppie King 5 Successfully perform a 250 point stoppie.

See "Wheelie King"

Stunt Man 10 Successfully perform a 5x stunt combination.

See "Fearless"

Golden Boy 50 Win a Gold Medal in each Event Series.

Win at least one race in each Event Series to unlock this achievement.

Iron-man Champion 100 Win the X-Cross Tournament Pentathlon Trophy.

As simple as it sounds. Work your way to the final rounds of the X-Cross Tournament and win the final trophy.

Globetrotter 25 Compete in all available Game locations.

Playing through the Event Series and X-Cross tournament will unlock this achievement.

Hall of Famer 50 Set 5 new records.

See "Speedworld"

Speedworld 200 Achieve one of the top 5 Best Lap Record for each race course.

At the end of each race you can look at the results. If you see a yellow "Record" next to your time then you have accomplished a top-5 record for that track. If you've played through all of the Series and Tournaments go back to the Records page and look through the tracks that you don't have a record time for. Start a custom event on those tracks and try to get records for each one. You can use any vehicle and your first five records will unlock the Hall of Famer achievement as well.

Last edited by ODST Streck; 01-12-2008 at 04:19 AM.
ODST Streck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:56 AM   #2
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Shop-a-holic 100 Unlock or purchase all items in MX vs. ATV: Untamed.

Buy everything in the store or beat the game 100%.

Wreck-less 25 Complete one Freestyle event without wrecking.

Start a custom freestyle event and don't crash once. Winning isn't required so in all reality you don't have to move the whole round.

Connected 10 Win 5 races on-line.

Win 5 races online the regular way or invite a friend to a custom race and have them let you win.

Winner's Choice 25 Obtain the Winner's Choice option 3 times in a row while playing on-line.

Winning an online race lets you choose the options for the next race (Winner's Choice". Win 3 races in a row and the achievement is yours.

Explorer 5 Enter an on-line Free Ride location with at least one other player

Search for free riding online and select a lobby with at least one other player. After you both enter the level the achievement unlocks instantly.

Secret Achivements

ATV "Triple Threat" 25
Win a Gold Medal with the MX in a National, Supercross and Freestyle event series.

Win at least one race in a National, Supercross, and Freestyle event series using an ATV. Using the ATV in the Event series with an ATV for the picture will help you keep things sorted out. If you missed this achievement look at the Event Series "Standings" and it will tell you which vehicle you used, in case you changed it to MX etc.

MX "Triple Threat" 25
Win a Gold Medal with the MX in a National, Supercross and Freestyle event series.

See "ATV Triple Threat"

Hole Shot 50
Win a total of 10 Hole Shot awards during any Exhibition Supercross Event.

Be the first bike to the first corner in a Supercross race and you win the holeshot. This is marked by two black-padded poles with red lights on top. You can look at the results to see if you won any holeshots during the race. Accumulate 10 and you get the achievement.

Set up a supercross on any level with 1 lap and only 1 player then you will get it every time, and just keep repeating untill you have 10 and bang, you get the achievement. - frozenfire12

Kudos 0
Watch the credits till the end.

In "Options" Scroll all the way to the right and select the credits, let them play through until the end.

Hat Trick 5
Score three personal goals in a row within the same period in Hockey.

Start up a mini-game of hockey with an extra controller and score 3 goals in a row.

Clean Freak 0
Clean your vehicle of mud and dirt by riding through water.

Flood your vehicle by driving into water that is too deep.

Daredevil 25
Successfully perform a 8x stunt combination.

See "Fearless"

Fearless 50
Successfully perform a 10x stunt combination.

Easily accomplished in practice/loading area. Back up a ways (facing) the red ramp on the right. Perform a wheelie and then a stoppie or vice versa (2x). Now hit the red ramp and do a backflip/trick combo (2x+2x=4x). Hit the next blue ramp you land in front of and perform another backflip/trick combo with a different trick than the first one (2x+2x+2x=6x). When you land use the B and Y buttons to pull off 4 different tricks on the ground to complete a 10x multiplier. This will probably take a few attempts but eventually you'll pull it off. Some players use the ATV because they feel it is easier to control the speed of the backflip with.

Last edited by ODST Streck; 01-03-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #3
sk8ter107

Send a message via MSN to sk8ter107 Send a message via Yahoo to sk8ter107

Paintballer252's Gamercard
nice this will come in handy when it stops freezing, been wondering how to get a couple of them

sk8ter107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
just got this game today and this will come in handy .. well except for the sprocket locales .. sorta like .. find em yourself guide.

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #5
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by number uno View Post
just got this game today and this will come in handy .. well except for the sprocket locales .. sorta like .. find em yourself guide.
I wish there was more I could say about the sprockets...but when you see where they are you'll understand. After a few levels you'll start to see a pattern and you'll almost know where to look, but there's still a few totally random ones on every level as well. Good luck!

Last edited by ODST Streck; 12-28-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:20 PM   #6
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
great achievement list, nice work. For all the players that got the Fearless achievement, well done.
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #7
frozenfire12

HQ Frozenfire1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
for the longest jump one its easiest to do free ride in the monster truck on the level pine lakes, and go up to the parking lot and jump off the side of the mountain that is what me and some random person on xbox live did

for wheelie & stoppie king it actually is points not feet, its just the fist time you do that trick it will start at around 600 points, that one wont count, but after you get the 600 point one the trick will start at 100 points and go up. you have to get the 500 and 250 points on the second one where it starts at 100 (i got stoppie my friend got wheelie this way)
frozenfire12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #8
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
... you get 600 points in stoppies and wheelies if your front or back fender hit the ground, you will need 250 points after that for the stoppie....

and the sprocket locations are necessary.

the online achievements can be done in a private match and the holeshots can be boosted that way as well

Last edited by Tron; 12-31-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #9
pwndddd

tC ManBearPig's Gamercard
i beat the fox super truck series in xcross an didn't get the golf cart...so it glitched or that acheivment is wrong
pwndddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:35 PM   #10
frozenfire12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenfire12 View Post
for wheelie & stoppie king it actually is points not feet, its just the fist time you do that trick it will start at around 600 points, that one wont count, but after you get the 600 point one the trick will start at 100 points and go up. you have to get the 500 and 250 points on the second one where it starts at 100 (i got stoppie my friend got wheelie this way)
erton i described how you have to do it just a glitch / mistype in the achievement description on the developers part
Old 12-31-2007, 12:58 AM   #11
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwndddd View Post
i beat the fox super truck series in xcross an didn't get the golf cart...so it glitched or that acheivment is wrong
That's an error on my part that I'll correct. That's when I unlocked it, but it must be for a certain percent of the Tournament done, like if you're 50% complete so keep beating more of the tournament and you will get it eventually.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #12
deathsnipes12

how did you get the atv acheivements. Its mad hard I tried like 100 times and still can't win!!
deathsnipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:47 AM   #13
darkheart0397

Send a message via Yahoo to darkheart0397

A2K Scott's Gamercard
Not to be rude or anything along those lines but... This is not an achievement guide and should be taken down. All you did was describe what each achievement is. Real guides describe in full detail the easiest way to get them.
darkheart0397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #14
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo

oWHITE WID0Wo's Gamercard
this guide will help me with a few things but i would like a little more help on the sprocket locations

1000+ (5)

Will boost
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops (zombies)

Message me on here or XBL
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #15
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheart0397 View Post
Not to be rude or anything along those lines but... This is not an achievement guide and should be taken down. All you did was describe what each achievement is. Real guides describe in full detail the easiest way to get them.
I seriously cannot believe this comment. I agree half of the racing achievements I put "See MX Mini" because that's the only one that needs explaining. You unlock the rest through the tournaments which really needs no explaining. Also I am NOT going to make a guide on the sprockets for the simple reason that I (just like EVERYONE ELSE) hated getting them randomly and will never go through and get them all again. Everyone keeps saying they wish there was sprockets and no one else has offered to go ahead and map them out because it's ridiculous. The achievements are all amazingly easy (even Fearless). This is one of the easiest games for achievements yet it still gets so much grief. Beat the game, get first place in everything, and quit being lazy and go find the sprockets. Why don't you be more specific about which achievements you think on this guide need more info, I'd like to hear this.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:26 AM   #16
NarcoticVenom
Banned User

NarcoticVenom's Gamercard
I think its fine!
NarcoticVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #17
braddelo

Send a message via AIM to braddelo

braddelo's Gamercard
Did anyone else have trouble getting Clean Freak? I have been in water numerous times, I have flooded the vehicle plenty of times...I just don't know...

*edit*

Okay I just got it. Lame. I think you actually have to ride around and get "dirty" first. I don't know. hahah....whatever.

Last edited by braddelo; 01-02-2008 at 10:29 AM.
braddelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #18
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddelo View Post
Did anyone else have trouble getting Clean Freak? I have been in water numerous times, I have flooded the vehicle plenty of times...I just don't know...

*edit*

Okay I just got it. Lame. I think you actually have to ride around and get "dirty" first. I don't know. hahah....whatever.
That is kind of lame. I didn't put that because I've heard of people just doing it right off the bat in the loading area as well. Glad you got it though...
Old 01-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #19
frozenfire12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenfire12 View Post
for the longest jump one its easiest to do free ride in the monster truck on the level pine lakes, and go up to the parking lot and jump off the side of the mountain that is what me and some random person on xbox live did

odst are you going to add these to your guide because its the easiest way to get them

and a side note i finally got my wheelie king doing the way i mentioned above
Old 01-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #20
darkheart0397

A2K Scott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST Streck View Post
I seriously cannot believe this comment. I agree half of the racing achievements I put "See MX Mini" because that's the only one that needs explaining. You unlock the rest through the tournaments which really needs no explaining. Also I am NOT going to make a guide on the sprockets for the simple reason that I (just like EVERYONE ELSE) hated getting them randomly and will never go through and get them all again. Everyone keeps saying they wish there was sprockets and no one else has offered to go ahead and map them out because it's ridiculous. The achievements are all amazingly easy (even Fearless). This is one of the easiest games for achievements yet it still gets so much grief. Beat the game, get first place in everything, and quit being lazy and go find the sprockets. Why don't you be more specific about which achievements you think on this guide need more info, I'd like to hear this.
As far as the Sprocket locations go, you shouldn't create a guide that you think will help people if you can't even complete it. Your just like the rest of the people who make quick guides just to have the stickied. Yes, we know you were the first to make a crappy guide but who cares stop waisting time guys and wait for a real one.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo

oWHITE WID0Wo's Gamercard
i can not get the achievement for doing a 10x trick cause i can not get it to ten or even 8 will someone help

1000+ (5)

Will boost
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops (zombies)

Message me on here or XBL
o0PTIMUS PRIMEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #22
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
As far as the Sprocket locations go, you shouldn't create a guide that you think will help people if you can't even complete it. Your just like the rest of the people who make quick guides just to have the stickied. Yes, we know you were the first to make a crappy guide but who cares stop waisting time guys and wait for a real one.
Thank you for saying the same thing you did in your previous post. I'm not going to bow down and say this guide sucks and it's not just because I made it. I agree this isn't as thorough as some other guides but it's because it doesn't need to be. It's very simple. For the racing achievements you beat the races, and try to get first place in everything. For all of the other achievements I tell you exactly what you need to do. Yes a lot of the explanations sound simple but that's because they are simple achievements. Like I asked of you before, which achievements up there besides the sprockets do you think need more info??? I'm sorry about the sprockets guys, I know they're tough but what do you want me to say? "Sprocket 18 on level 1 is over by the most northern power line." I mean come on it would be so incredibly painstaking to do that for all of them I'm just not going to.

Optimus: This is one of the most difficult of the achievements. I don't really know how to explain it better than the guide says. Do the stoppie and wheelie, then hit that red ramp and do a backflip/trick combo. I'm talking about like a Corola backflip or something. If you do that when you hit the second ramp you should be at a 4x combo right there. It gives you plenty of time to hit that next ramp before the little combo link thing runs out so you just do another backflip trick combo like a indian air backflip. If you land that you just instantly start doing the tricks on the flat ground for the 8x and 10x.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:36 AM   #23
darkheart0397

A2K Scott's Gamercard
Then if the achievements are so simple then what is the need for a guide when it's fully detailed in the descriptions?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #24
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Then if the achievements are so simple then what is the need for a guide when it's fully detailed in the descriptions?
Ok I get, you don't like the guide. First you pout that it's not good enough, then you pout because I didn't make a guide for the sprockets. If you don't think this is the greatest guide of all time I'm more than fine with that: it's not. Maybe I should have just made a thread with tips but I didn't, wow big deal. If you don't think this is beneficiary to you then you don't need to look at it. I am still waiting for one person who complains about the sprockets to do something about it themselves, which they won't. I'll add your name to the list.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:35 AM   #25
frozenfire12

for the hole shot achievement just set up a supercross on any level with 1 lap and only 1 player then you will get it every time, and just keep repeating untill you have 10 and bang, you get the achievement
Old 01-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #26
Veritas34

Veritas34's Gamercard

nice guide. but i have gotten the hall of famer achievement but i didnt get the speedworld one.

Veritas34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:44 AM   #27
ODST Streck

ODST Streck's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas34 View Post
nice guide. but i have gotten the hall of famer achievement but i didnt get the speedworld one.
Hall of Famer is for 5 records. Speedworld is for a record lap time on every track. If you get Speedworld then you would have already gotten Hall of Famer, know what I mean?
Old 01-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #28
darkheart0397

A2K Scott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST Streck View Post
Ok I get, you don't like the guide. First you pout that it's not good enough, then you pout because I didn't make a guide for the sprockets. If you don't think this is the greatest guide of all time I'm more than fine with that: it's not. Maybe I should have just made a thread with tips but I didn't, wow big deal. If you don't think this is beneficiary to you then you don't need to look at it. I am still waiting for one person who complains about the sprockets to do something about it themselves, which they won't. I'll add your name to the list.

It's no one else's job/duty to give hints and tips on the Sprocket Locations, you're the one that wrote this cheap guide so it's your problem!

As far as me making a big deal about it, it is! I don't need to describe what a guide is because you already know, it's exactly what your "So Called" guide isn't.

Hint:

Since you've come to realize the your guide isn't a guide and is more of a "Hint's and Tips" then you should message a moderator or administrator and ask them to take it down, so that someone can put up a real one.

Last edited by darkheart0397; 01-03-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #29
pwndddd

tC ManBearPig's Gamercard
this guide helped me quite alot...i dont see why you guys are raggin on this guy...hes done better than any of you! plus whether they like to admit or not most of the guides on this site are just as half-ass'd

Last edited by pwndddd; 01-05-2008 at 08:19 PM.
pwndddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:07 PM   #30
darkheart0397

A2K Scott's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwndddd View Post
this guide helped me quite alot...i dont see why you guys are raggin on this guy...hes done better than any of you! plus whether they like to admit or not most of the guides on this site are just as half-ass'd
How did he do better then most of us? Almost every achievement on this guide is common sense. The only thing you really need a guide for is the Sprocket Locations.