PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2013, 01:33 AM   #61
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Is that maybe the reason I've been having trouble with loading PNG logos to my avatar lately? They always end up with a white box around them even though they are saved properly with transparent backgrounds? I didn't have this problem until recently, my current avatar works fine.
You should subscribe, avatar size gets increased to 150x150 with 100kb limit instead of 19kb 100x100 (obviously there are other perks to subscribing, not just the avatar one lol)
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #62
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
You should subscribe, avatar size gets increased to 150x150 with 100kb limit instead of 19kb 100x100 (obviously there are other perks to subscribing, not just the avatar one lol)
What other perks (other than a green name and an award)? I tried to find a list, but couldn't find one.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #63
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
What other perks (other than a green name and an award)? I tried to find a list, but couldn't find one.
Subscribing to x360a FAQ

About halfway down the first post.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:06 AM   #64
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
Subscribing to x360a FAQ

Thanks! Don't know why I was having so much trouble finding that.

Out of curiosity, does the level of subscription affect "You will have a higher level of visibility with the staff, the chance to be involved in special projects that are not open to regular members, ability to submit questions for developer interviews and more"?
Old 07-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #65
Spade.
Speedrunning

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

jacob xba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:

Out of curiosity, does the level of subscription affect "You will have a higher level of visibility with the staff, the chance to be involved in special projects that are not open to regular members, ability to submit questions for developer interviews and more"?
Nope, it's all equal Give as much as you want.

Steam
Spade. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:05 AM   #66
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Was just blinded by the massive amount of green!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #67
troy0891 x360a
On Hiatus

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Quote:

Nope. All subs have access to the subscriber forum and that's where most of the cool stuff happens. All most of us can see is whether you are a sub or not. You'll rack up towards the donation awards faster at a higher level of subscription but currently there are not extra perks unlocked by being at different levels of subbing. I know we're working on improving the perks for subs but much of that is still under wraps and still being explored for feasibility and so forth.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:33 AM   #68
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Yeah I know, I don't have a Paypal account which is why I haven't. I would have done so long ago. I just don't need one for anything else so I haven't bothered.
They are pretty quick an easy to setup, I've only ever used mine for this site.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:11 AM   #69
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Like I said, I can't figure out the jagged issue with smaller transparent bg files because I have to save them as gifs and it fucks up the quality instantly upon saving it. I can't use png files because normal members are limited to 19kb or lower.

As for the logo's.

http://gfxuploader.com/images/7m1k45mk7egwd4xp60jl.png
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6386/x360alogo.png
I kinda recall a method I used to do years ago when I used PS all the time, cant remember 100% but it was something to do with copying the main layer, placing the layer behind all others, making it a few pixels bigger then adding some Gausien Blur or something, there is a way to smooth out all images, but can't recall 100% exact steps making this post totally useless to you lmao.

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #70
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
That makes enough sense to me and would work fine for a lot of pictures but it might look funky with all the small empty spots in the current logo. Specifically in the empty outline in the outer circle and the small gaps on the left of the X.

You should just make it a fuzzier PNG file and make it look like an embroidered patch, like a Boy Scout patch.
Kinda, on logo's with empty mid sections etc, it would just look like a shadow or outer glow. I'm sure there are better methods than that though, that's just a small quick tip I picked up years ago, it wont work on all projects.

Alternatively, if your confident you could use Magic Wand to smooth out the edges and maybe add slight 1 pixel feathering, I dunno, I know many people have issues with ye olde jaggies.

Last edited by Evo Kazz; 07-12-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #71
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
just do what i did, steal Creech's avatar...
I don't want to be confused for you.. or Creech..or Grifter. Lol.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #72
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
Subscribing to x360a FAQ

Thanks for the link. Will prob subscribe today or wait till the 1st of next month(to help me remember to make the payment)
Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #73
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Gackt, is there any way you can build up a nice Borderlands 2 Ambassador sig? Preferably the same size/background effect as the Watch Dogs one and something involving the Siren class or the game in general?

Edit: Thanks in advance!

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 07-14-2013 at 09:36 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #74
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Gackt, is there any way you can build up a nice Borderlands 2 Ambassador sig? Preferably the same size/background effect as the Watch Dogs one and something involving the Siren class or the game in general?
And, if you have the time, could you make a Remember Me ambassador signature image?

Thanks!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #75
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:

Quote:
And, if you have the time, could you make a Remember Me ambassador signature image?

Thanks!
Yes, and yes. I will try to get to these tonight or tomorrow morning.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #76
Gackt
Banned User

Old 07-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #77
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Many thanks!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #78
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:

(I will do more, I know it's not the same effect but I had trouble trying to do that. I will give it another shot tomorrow.

Quote:
Many thanks!
You're welcome.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #79
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:

(I will do more, I know it's not the same effect but I had trouble trying to do that. I will give it another shot tomorrow.
It looks great as is If you upload another tomorrow, I'll check it out though! You have my thanks, sir!

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 07-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #80
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Any chance on seeing some more destiny or SW ?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #81
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
Any chance on seeing some more destiny or SW ?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #82
Grifter Reborn
Community & Events Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
That looks amazing!

^Click my Sig to enjoy this incredible tournament!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #83
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
That looks amazing!
I....got carried away with the effects lol. I was like, ill just add this bit over here because it looks cool...hmm but now if I add this other bit over here....AND MAYBE THIS BIG EFFECT AROUND HIM, THEN THESE YELLOW LIGHT THINGS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! ....whoops lol.

Edit: Just a heads up for those of you wanting Battlefront signatures, I am not going to do any until there is some actual artwork/renders/images to use. I'd rather not end up just using previous Battlefront game images like I did with the 1 I threw together already.

Last edited by Gackt; 07-16-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #84
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
nailed it again!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #85
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
That's definitely one of the best looking signature/banner art I've seen in a while.

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #86
Gackt
Banned User

Old 07-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #87
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Damn, that's nice, but... it's Madden
I'd show my primary life-taking asset, but I don't think I can post dildos here.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #88
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Any chance of a The Crew sig?

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #89
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I absolutely suck when it comes to vehicle signatures but I promise I will at least try to come up with something lol.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #90
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Since Gackt sucks with cars, I made one just for you:

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 07-16-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Updated the image
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote