PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
SPOILER THREAD - Discuss story and spoilers here!

Please keep discussion of any spoiler related plots in this thread. But seriously, don't read this thread if you dont want spoilers.

My results are listed below. Please post yours to see any differences.

Vince's Chapter: 16 minutes
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Wyatt's Chapter: 12 minutes

Shel's Chapter: 18 minutes

Russell's Chapter: 16 minutes

Bonnie's Chapter: 12 minutes

Epilogue: 10 minutes

Last edited by Maka; 07-04-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's out or are you playing on a different platform?

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
It's out or are you playing on a different platform?
Review copy.

It's available on PSN and Steam at the moment, and will become available on XBLA on Friday.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
gig

GIG Guerra's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Please keep discussion of any spoiler related plots in this thread. But seriously, don't read this thread if you dont want spoilers.

My results are listed below. Please post yours to see any differences.

Vince's Chapter: 16 minutes

Wyatt's Chapter: 12 minutes

Shel's Chapter: 18 minutes

Russell's Chapter: 16 minutes

Bonnie's Chapter: 12 minutes

Epilogue: 10 minutes

Flamingskullking productions
gig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gig View Post
I think if I was more firm about making them come with me, and promised them a better situation, I probably couldve gotten 4 of them to join me, but oh well.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I can't wait for tomorrow this will be epic like ALL the others were.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
I can't wait for tomorrow this will be epic like ALL the others were.
The wait is painful!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #8
lukeather

LukeyHew's Gamercard
Vince's Chapter: My favourite chapter. I liked the characters and it was enjoyable to see someone else's view at the start of the end of the world.
Wyatt's Chapter: It started of well and had me interested but it quickly became irritating as i quickly became annoyed by the driver. Also the achievement in this is annoying.
Shel's Chapter: I just wanted to have the option to shoot her little sister. The sister is meant to be Shel's motivation but i just hated her.
Russel's Chapter: Yet again it started off good and quickly feel flat with an unlikeable partner and it sucked how your end decision did not influence the shooting.
Bonnie's Chapter: Yet again... I hated the people you are with. I thought there was a nice relationship at the begining until you find out he is married which completely ruined the character building and made me dislike there characters. Also the ending was weak.
Epilogue: A very weak resolution to the story and i was irritated by some of the choices the characters made.

Overall i give this one a 4/10.
Every other episode i give 8-10/10.
lukeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #9
Pederz

wolverine2608's Gamercard
Anyone else wonder why the old lady who was eating the puppy was the same old lady Nate shot, obviously he didn't shoot to kill but wondering what the 2 shots were when Russell walked out. Best guess being he fired both shots at the old man and left the woman to die, something to do with the blood stains in the diner in Shel's story. Could be wrong and missed something, just seems odd by that point in the timeline he wouldn't shoot to stop reanimation
Pederz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #10
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Does anyone know what was in Dee's bag?

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #11
Pederz

wolverine2608's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Does anyone know what was in Dee's bag?
Not sure tbh but i think it may have been the supplies stolen from Shel's group, they talk about a missing torch in the cornfield which i believe is from the search part in the field, just my thoughts
Pederz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:36 AM   #12
pyrrhus19

pyrrhus19's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pederz View Post
Not sure tbh but i think it may have been the supplies stolen from Shel's group, they talk about a missing torch in the cornfield which i believe is from the search part in the field, just my thoughts
The bag was definitely stolen from Shel's group. Roman and Stephanie were the people pursuing Bonnie, Dee and Leland.
pyrrhus19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:19 AM   #13
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
In the epilogue when Tavia mentioned a community and was talking to an unknown on the radio, I immediately thought Woodbury and the Governor. And how awesome it would be for Season 2 to be set there.

It would be super cool to see the comic version of Woodbury in action.

Also, Shel's group mention Vernon being in their group from Ep. 4 of Season 1 and how they beat up a "mustached" guy to steal his boat. Pretty cool call back.

Last edited by DamagedWill; 07-06-2013 at 02:51 AM.
DamagedWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
HoliestEd

HoliestEd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamagedWill View Post
In the epilogue when Tavia mentioned a community and was talking to an unknown on the radio, I immediately thought Woodbury and the Governor. And how awesome it would be for Season 2 to be set there.

It would be super cool to see the comic version of Woodbury in action.

Also, Shel's group mention Vernon being in their group from Ep. 4 of Season 1 and how they beat up a "mustached" guy to steal his boat. Pretty cool call back.
That's exactly what I thought right through the ending. Seeing Woodbury and the Guvernor would be cool.
HoliestEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #15
MR X 93

MR X 93's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoliestEd View Post
That's exactly what I thought right through the ending. Seeing Woodbury and the Guvernor would be cool.
It won't happen though. 400 days in, the Governor story is long over.
MR X 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #16
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pederz View Post
Anyone else wonder why the old lady who was eating the puppy was the same old lady Nate shot, obviously he didn't shoot to kill but wondering what the 2 shots were when Russell walked out. Best guess being he fired both shots at the old man and left the woman to die, something to do with the blood stains in the diner in Shel's story. Could be wrong and missed something, just seems odd by that point in the timeline he wouldn't shoot to stop reanimation
Was wondering about this also. Didn't realise it was a puppy either. How was I supposed to tell. (I realised when Shle said "oh, I saw a watchdog eating a puppy, Becca"
Nate did have a crazy look in his eyes. I think Nate was the guy in the truck in Wyatt's chapter. Eddie mentions a guy with a crazy look in his eyes and the truck looks like Nate's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhus19 View Post
The bag was definitely stolen from Shel's group. Roman and Stephanie were the people pursuing Bonnie, Dee and Leland.
I wonder if Dee was the first break-in that they were talking about in Shel's chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamagedWill View Post
I think the older woman in Shel's group and the painter (can't remember his name) were both from Vernon's cancer survivors group.

Anyway, how did they all get together at the camp in the end? I also can't remember where Leland went at the end of Bonnie's chapter.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
LCZ

SoldierX's Gamercard
Jesus, Tigers and The Kingdom

I really wished Jesus was the recruiter instead.
LCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #18
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Was wondering about this also. Didn't realise it was a puppy either. How was I supposed to tell. (I realised when Shle said "oh, I saw a watchdog eating a puppy, Becca"
Nate did have a crazy look in his eyes. I think Nate was the guy in the truck in Wyatt's chapter. Eddie mentions a guy with a crazy look in his eyes and the truck looks like Nate's.

I wonder if Dee was the first break-in that they were talking about in Shel's chapter.

I think the older woman in Shel's group and the painter (can't remember his name) were both from Vernon's cancer survivors group.

Anyway, how did they all get together at the camp in the end? I also can't remember where Leland went at the end of Bonnie's chapter.
Nate is the guy in the truck during Wyatt's story. In Wyatt's story, Nate's truck is shot at by either Wyatt or Eddie, depending on if you decide to grab the pistol from Eddie. During the process of shooting at Nate's truck, Wyatt or Eddie will eventually shoot out a headlight. Then in Russell's story, prior to meeting Nate, when he is driving towards Russell, you will notice one of his headlights isn't lit up due to it being broken from when Wyatt or Eddie shot at it. Also in Wyatt's story, Nate's hand gets smashed into a broken piece of glass if Wyatt stays in the car, severely cutting his hand. Then in Russell's story, you can see the cut from the earlier skirmish on Nate when he goes to dig in his ear.

Avatar & Signature Created By ESYLD

Last edited by Andre16182; 07-09-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #19
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre16182 View Post
Nate is the guy in the truck during Wyatt's story. In Wyatt's story, Nate's truck is shot at by either Wyatt or Eddie, depending on if you decide to grab the pistol from Eddie. During the process of shooting at Nate's truck, Wyatt or Eddie will eventually shoot out a headlight. Then in Russell's story, prior to meeting Nate when is driving towards Russell, you will notice one of his headlights isn't lit up due to it being broken from when Wyatt or Eddie shot at it. Also in Wyatt's story, Nate's hand gets smashed into a broken piece of glass if Wyatt stays in the car, severely cutting his hand. Then in Russell's story, you can see the cut from the earlier skirmish on Nate when he goes to dig in his ear.
I was just suprised that nobody had yet mentioned that it was Nate. I was thinking "Did nobody else notice this? Or is it so obvious that nobody thought it was even worth mentioning?"
Old 07-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #20
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCZ View Post
I really wished Jesus was the recruiter instead.
What do you mean by when you say that you really wish that Jesus was the recruiter instead? Who is this current recruiter that you speak of?

Quote:
I was just suprised that nobody had yet mentioned that it was Nate. I was thinking "Did nobody else notice this? Or is it so obvious that nobody thought it was even worth mentioning?"
I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned that it was Nate, too. Maybe you and I are the only ones who noticed this. Or perhaps it's so obvious nobody else bothered mentioning it as you said, or rather as you were thinking.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #21
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre16182 View Post
What do you mean by when you say that you really wish that Jesus was the recruiter instead? Who is this current recruiter that you speak of?
I think he means Tavia.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #22
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Quote:
I think he means Tavia.
Oh, okay. That makes sense. I'm not used to Tavia being referred to as a "recruiter" even though she may of been during the course of the Epilogue, and if that's so then I must've missed it. That would be interesting though had Jesus been the recruiter instead of Tavia.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:18 AM   #23
Riconoclast

Ah, I thought because of the look of the guy attacking Wyatt I thought it was Kenny from the earlier episodes so I was replaying that episode to see if I could get the 'reuinited' achievement!
Riconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #24
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Riconoclast
To get "Reunited", you need to hide from Nate's truck at the start of Russell's episode.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #25
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I love how all the stories tie in together with each other and the original season as well.

Vince is outside the pharmacy that belonged to Lee's Parents in the very beginning of his story.

At the beginning of Wyatt's story, you see the inside of the prison bus that Vince was on.

In Russell's story, Nate is the guy who was chasing Wyatt and Eddie. Also interesting that he's on the same path that the original crew was following in the first game (as is made apparent by the discovery of Carly's corpse.)

In Bonnie's story, Dee stole the bag of supplies that is mentioned in Shel's story. Bonnie stole the missing flashlight. When the two pursuers talk in the field, it's definitely Stephanie and Roman.

In Shel's story, you see the blood from when Nate shot the old couple at the diner. I believe the old lady eating the puppy is the same one that was inside the Diner. I also noticed the first watchdog was a black cop, which coincidentally I think is the same one that Eddie hit during Wyatt's story.

With that said, what kind of elements do you think they'll draw from in the next game? Wyatt, Bonnie, and Shel's stories all kind of put them in conflict with one another, though none of it really impacts these characters specifically. I could see Nate being a problem for both Russell and Wyatt and Roman will almost certainly be a conflict of interest for both Bonnie and Shel. Vince doesn't really have much direct involvement with his group, but Danny ditches him and Justin went searching for a camp like the one we're going to, so it's possible he'll be there, for good or bad.

Outside of that, I still suspect Clementine, and maybe even Shiela/Omid, will come back into play in the next season and with them heading in the direction of Savannah, it's possible they'll do a throwback and maybe we'll see some of the past characters make a return. Lily could return if she was abandoned, any of the dead characters could return in Zombie form, be it cameo or pivotal to the plot. I don't know how Lee would get loose if he wasn't shot in the end, but anything is possible if they use our old save files.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #26
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Nice observations DarkReign.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread, Garrus."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote