Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Deadpool
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Last Battle Help Plz

Ok so ive battled thru on U Violent to the 3 bosses together battle where the vision goes blurry and im getting owned, due to the previous battles to this point im out of everything and am down to a few bullets and my swords and cant get a handle on this battle, does anyone have any tips or tricks for this. I just want this over now i did ninja gaiden and it wasnt as tough as this
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
WORLDEATER

WORLDEATER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
When you kill any of them a enemy comes out that shoots you which makes it tougher. I took down Arclight first, then Vertigo, and lastly Block buster. Arclight is the biggest pain because of the ground pound she does. Blockbuster is way easier to dodge.

The Sinister section after that is way worse. That required attacking and then running away until my health regenerated. When the power mobs come in I took them out asap and used momentum attacks as much as I could. I hope this helps you out and good luck.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
Sting7785

blandmr's Gamercard
Yea, I took Arclight out first as well. Although I had ammo, so I just lit her up with the SMG from a distance. Blockbuster is pretty easy to dodge, even with Vertigo around, so I took care of him second.

As for the Sinsters, I just used the Hammers so that they slowed down and I could make sure to dodge easier and used my Momentum moves whenever there was a buffing enemy or whenever I got surrounded. The SMG Momentum move is great for recovering health if you've got a lot of enemies around and get low on health.
Sting7785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #4
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For Sinister, use the swords and counter. Countering with swords makes enemies dizzy and you can finish them in one hit making him just a dodge boss. I hardly got hit on easy. Not to him on hard yet.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #5
vI SoLo Iv

vI SoLo Iv's Gamercard
just finished this battle on uv and it was a bitch but totally manageable.

During the 3 marauders you can just kill vertigo by shooting her first and make it less annoying for your eyes. Then kill arclight/buff guy however, preferably arclight first so you dont get smashed by the buff guy. Ammo should regen around the map as well as some of the useful consumables so just dodge, shoot, combo, and play safe.

next is the sinister horde (very easy if you've upgraded your flashbang capacity and weapon executions). I also played the entire fight in the flat area above the steps because its easier to group them.
1. Flashbang
2. Press B (weapon execution during stunned animation)
3. victory

*also involves dodging like a madman but very easy since flashbang pretty much guarantees the stun(not sure if its due to an upgrade I bought or the horde is just registered as regular mobs)

Last edited by vI SoLo Iv; 07-02-2013 at 01:08 AM.
vI SoLo Iv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #6
CompleteControl

C0MPLETEC0NTR0L's Gamercard
I agree with the other posts. 1. Arclight 2. Blockbuster 3. Vertigo.

Arclight is the biggest threat because her slam temporarily stops your teleport. Use fully upgraded shotguns or SMGs to take her out quickly. Kill the extra guy that appears after defeating Arclight. Dodge Blockbuster's rock throws and when he charges just counter with him with B. I recommend using the hammers to get a few extra hits in (stick with the X attack). With both taken out, just shoot Vertigo.

On the Sinister fight, stick with swords and shotguns. If you have DP upgraded you can counter with B then go for the instakill. Take them out quickly and you can keep it down to 3 or less clones. The shielded or raging clones should take priority as the can cause the Sinister clones to one-shot kill you. Also make sure you use your momentum, especially the LB+A skill as it will stun the clones and give you some time to get a few instakills.

Shotgun and Pistol ammo continuously respawn in the center section just past the stairs.

Patience is key
CompleteControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Suki

thx guys im done just clearing up some achs now and my 'so youve got some free time' is a bitch i just cant stop hitting B i just do it without thinking 5 tries now
Old 07-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I think Ill be ok with the bosses but the original crazy wave of enemies (mostly gun toting) is pretty crazy
Old 07-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
WolfmanStarrk

WolfmanStarrk2's Gamercard
@Suki: Try setting the difficulty to easy for the Free Time one, and just pretend like the B button doesn't exist when doing this level. If you bought all the upgrades (Or TOTALLY Maxed out your Deadpool as the head voices would say) it'll be fairly easy.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
CompleteControl

C0MPLETEC0NTR0L's Gamercard
@Suki dont forget to use Flashbangs on Blockbuster instead of countering him when he charges. I recommend using the hammers to get a few extra hits in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
thx guys im done just clearing up some achs now and my 'so youve got some free time' is a bitch i just cant stop hitting B i just do it without thinking 5 tries now
CompleteControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #11
tpb

StalwartSnake's Gamercard
I cant even get as far as that. I'm at that last area where the bosses will appear, but trying to get through all those enemies and dying constantly... and there's no checkpoints in between. Any suggestions for getting through this would be great - I was getting to the point of busting my controller open

tpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
Suki

it is a long tough section make sure all your guns are fully upgraded and abuse them all the time also the ray gun thing kills a lot if using B then gunzilla mode (mashin fire after a counter up to ten times) also use your special moves as musch as possible, and another goody is flashbangs and execute as many as possible before they revcover.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #13
Vein 666

Vein 666's Gamercard
Toss a grenade at Vertigo. Works better than guns and then you don't have the headache. Works great, did that first every time.
Vein 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #14
Daemonic

Daemonic NZ's Gamercard
Hey guys just found a exploit today once you get to the three mauraders leave vertigo alive and kill the rest then go up the top of the stairs and grab the bear traps lay them at the top of the stairs then just wait til they respawn rinse and repeat once you have enough of them placed around the map kill her and boom! all the sinisters will get trapped as they spawn and come up the stairs easy kills game over! but be warned when i did this i put down about 20 and the last few got through so id recommend 30 plus

Last edited by Daemonic; 07-16-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Daemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #15
Daemonic

Daemonic NZ's Gamercard
You can also use this bear trap expliot against the first few battles by putting them at and around the lower doorways inbetween battles
Daemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #16
xMANlACx

xMANlACx's Gamercard
Shoot the green bitch first the handle the rest, use the hammers to build up ur momentum combos easily.. That's the key ur momentum even against mr sinister

xMANlACx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
diseased maniac

diseased maniac's Gamercard
Bear traps!!!!!

+1 internets to Daemonic for the bear traps tip!!!! I set down 50+ traps at the top of the stairs before taking down Vertigo & I don't think I took any damage in the whole fight with the Sinisters.
diseased maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #18
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
that bear trap trick on the last level was brilliant.

cheers.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #19
Gigatoreador

GigaToreador's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb View Post
I cant even get as far as that. I'm at that last area where the bosses will appear, but trying to get through all those enemies and dying constantly... and there's no checkpoints in between. Any suggestions for getting through this would be great - I was getting to the point of busting my controller open
I needed a few attempts myself, but I got it finally: Go upstairs and take out everything you can with your guns. When that wave is gone go downstairs and right, just a few steps up until you hear someone scream. That's the announcement for the next Wave, so Head Back to the stairs with the doors in the background and shoot everything you can reach. Everything that's going Melee is Dodge-able, so switch to the Ray-Gun hat dodge. Of you do this slowly you can get up to the bridge. After the big blue-white Guy with the machine gun is a Check-Point. Go back to the doors and throw about 30-40 beartraps on the stairs and the place behind the stairs. As soon as you Run down the stairs again 2 Big guys with machine guns and two smaller ones will spawn - right into the beartraps. Finish them off and wait for their friends. The 4 (?) soldiers in the yard don't hurt that much, so ignore them until they're Last Men standing. After them's a Cut-scene and the Marauders arrive.
Gigatoreador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #20
dAFKave813

dAFKave813's Gamercard
Great info here by all, I used a combination of everybody's input and got this last part done with minimal stress. I got lucky when fighting the marauders and got an evasion off on blockbuster at the start of the fight while he was near a pillar and he got stuck inside of it. So I was able to take out Archlight and then the extra enemy that spawned 1 on 1. I dropped around 30 bear traps at the steps before I killed Vertigo and I only got hit 1 time by any of the Sinister clones.

Thanks to everybody for the tips and tricks!
+1 for all!