PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
-Offline achievements 8 - 100
-Approximate time to finish: 1 hour- 1 1/2 hours tops
-Minimum number of play throughs: 1(you can revisit each chapter)
-Number of missable achievements: 2
Two out of Three and Reunited
-Glitchy achievements: No

*WIP*

Chain Gang 10
Completed Vince's Chapter.
Story related and can't be missed.
The achievement will pop at the end of Vince's chapter.

Abandoner 10
Completed Wyatt's Chapter.
To net this achievement simply play through Wyatt's chapter. Note that this is the only chapter to get Two out of Three achievement.

Friends Like These 10
Completed Russell's Chapter.
The achievement will pop at the end of Russell's chapter.

Who Goes There? 10
Completed Bonnie's Chapter.
The achievement will pop at the end of Bonnie's chapter.

Paradise Lost 10
Completed Shel's Chapter.
The achievement will pop at the end of shel's chapter.

Loose Ends 25
Completed the Epilogue.
After completing all the chapters you begin a cut scene with the unknown woman. When she reads the map to find the survivors and then confronts them. You will have a set of dialogue opitons inwhich some if not all will follow the woman and then will grant you the achievement.

Two out of Three 15
Won a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.
*Missable*
Simply win two out of three turns. The only time in the game where this can be done is in Wyatt's chapter. After hitting a person or zombie(probably zombie) Wyatt and Eddie can't decide on who checks on what it is Eddie hits until Eddie decides to play rock,paper,and scissors. Now it has been confirmed that Eddie chooses at random and you may not win your first time around. If you don't, simply us the "rewind" option and replay the chapter until you win.

Reunited 10
Found an old friend.
*Missable*
To net this achievement you must play Russell's chapter. In the very beginning while walking on the road, Russell will see a pick up truck coming towards him. You will then be presented with the options "Stand your ground" or "Hide". Simply select "Hide"and the achievement will pop. Also you will be able to see a nice suprise!

Last edited by H0p3sfalL; 07-09-2013 at 03:03 AM.
H0p3sfalL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
Muse23PT

Muse23PT's Gamercard
The only thing you have to say for this is that all achievements are story related and can't be missed except 2

- Reunited -
In Russel's story in the beginning You have to choose to Stand your Ground (X) or Hide (B)
Choose Hide (B) and achievement unlocked

- Two out of Three -

In Wyatt story you are going to play Rock Paper Scissors... I think it's missable, I won it on my 1st try so I don't know... either way in my game the other guy choose in this order:

Scissors
Scissors
Paper

Don't know if it's every time the same choice but if it is you have to choose:
Rock
Rock
Scissors

oh and it's very short... don0t think I played it for more than 1h30 to 2h (wasn't counting the time)
Cheers
Muse23PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse23PT View Post
The only thing you have to say for this is that all achievements are story related and can't be missed except 2

- Reunited -
In Russel's story in the beginning You have to choose to Stand your Ground (X) or Hide (B)
Choose Hide (B) and achievement unlocked

- Two out of Three -

In Wyatt story you are going to play Rock Paper Scissors... I think it's missable, I won it on my 1st try so I don't know... either way in my game the other guy choose in this order:

Scissors
Scissors
Paper

Don't know if it's every time the same choice but if it is you have to choose:
Rock
Rock
Scissors

oh and it's very short... don0t think I played it for more than 1h30 to 2h (wasn't counting the time)
Cheers

Thanks for the heads up! But I choose paper and rock. Sounds like you will win with any choice you make.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
my 3 choices in order were.....

paper.

scissors.

rock.

i won 1st try.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Yeah, I think you win no matter what you choose.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #6
Jamski

Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
Eek, can't wait! Trying not to read any spoilers is tricky though.

There have never been any missable achievements before, all been story related.

Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek

Last edited by Jamski; 07-05-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Yeah, I think you win no matter what you choose.
No, you don't. The choices Eddie makes are COMPLETELY at random. I played this section 4 times and he chose different ones each time.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Apple2Forever

Apple2Forever's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanOrtizSr View Post
No, you don't. The choices Eddie makes are COMPLETELY at random. I played this section 4 times and he chose different ones each time.
I have only played it once but I lost (and didn't get the achievement), so can confirm that you're not guaranteed to win.
Apple2Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
But did you win or loose each time?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #10
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
But did you win or loose each time?
I lost the first 3, but won the fourth one.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #11
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I lost the first 3, but won the fourth one.

Okay. Will but it under missable for the time being.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #12
ShadowMKII

Shadow MK I's Gamercard
When I tried the rock, paper, scissors, we both did rock, then scissors then rock, until I won, then he won, then I won again.. Pretty tense when you keep getting the same..

I won first time overall, I'm just saying its totally random.
ShadowMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Wow, is it really only an hour long?
Old 07-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #14
Apple2Forever

Quote:
Okay. Will but it under missable for the time being.
Definitely missable, didn't get the achievement till my third attempt.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #15
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Wow, is it really only an hour long?
Yea the chapters aren't as long as it was in the previous ones. Still good none the less.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #16
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple2Forever View Post
Definitely missable, didn't get the achievement till my third attempt.

But you still will do in order to move on in the chapter. Luckly you don't have to do it your first go around.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #17
Apple2Forever

Quote:
But you still will do in order to move on in the chapter. Luckly you don't have to do it your first go around.
No, you can lose, and therefore you go out of the car to check on the guy you hit, instead of waiting in the car. That's what happened the first two times I tried it.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #18
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple2Forever View Post
No, you can lose, and therefore you go out of the car to check on the guy you hit, instead of waiting in the car. That's what happened the first two times I tried it.
Gotcha! Will update.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

It has been pointed out that my knowledge on writing a guide is not fully there. I therefore in courage everyone use the other guide. Thanks for all the comments to those who posted.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #20
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
It has been pointed out that my knowledge on writing a guide is not fully there. I therefore in courage everyone use the other guide. Thanks for all the comments to those who posted.
You're right. now that you have been given the right criticism, look upon it and fix your guide. or give up... your choice.

i will say that i'm sorry for being harsh, but i really am tired of guides with little to no effort put into them. were you really going to leave it like this and call it day?

Last edited by Annalie; 07-05-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #21
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
You're right. now that you have been given the right criticism, look upon it and fix your guide. or give up... your choice.

i will say that i'm sorry for being harsh, but i really am tired of guides with little to no effort put into them. were you really going to leave it like this and call it day?
Nope. I should have but WIP. I had sent more experienced guide writers questions on how to improve it and to make it better. Since the other guide is pretty much done I'm just going to leave it alone and have mine closed.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #22
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Nope. I should have but WIP. I had sent more experienced guide writers questions on how to improve it and to make it better. Since the other guide is pretty much done I'm just going to leave it alone and have mine closed.
Oh, i see. well make sure you put WIP next time so nobody has anything negative to say until it's finished.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #23
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Oh, i see. well make sure you put WIP next time so nobody has anything negative to say until it's finished.
This is the reason why there are "Coffee is hot" warnings on Coffee. People can't come to the conclusion themselves. The DLC just came out and they deserve some time to work on it before people complain "why isn't it done yet?" or "this is crap."

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #24
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
rock paper scissors is driving me crazy, I've tried it at least 10 times now and can't friggin win. and of course the game makes you do the entire stupid going down the road conversation.... ugh I miss the good old days of unmissable walking dead achievements :P

anyway for those that suck as much as me just pause the game after the final throw but before anything is said to avoid an autosave, go to main menu and then continue, you still need to do the annoying road stuff but it's quicker then if you do a full rewind
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #25
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
rock paper scissors is driving me crazy, I've tried it at least 10 times now and can't friggin win. and of course the game makes you do the entire stupid going down the road conversation.... ugh I miss the good old days of unmissable walking dead achievements :P

anyway for those that suck as much as me just pause the game after the final throw but before anything is said to avoid an autosave, go to main menu and then continue, you still need to do the annoying road stuff but it's quicker then if you do a full rewind
I tried about 8 times. it was random every time. last try we tied 4 times and i got him. lol, never again...
Old 07-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #26
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
The DLC just came out and they deserve some time to work on it before people complain "why isn't it done yet?" or "this is crap."
I can understand that, but it's not as if people can't make a rudimentary guide in a word editor of their choice before posting a bare bones 'guide' that just consists of a list of the actual achievements with nothing added until they've played the game themselves.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #27
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
This is the reason why there are "Coffee is hot" warnings on Coffee. People can't come to the conclusion themselves. The DLC just came out and they deserve some time to work on it before people complain "why isn't it done yet?" or "this is crap."
This. Give the guy a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
I can understand that, but it's not as if people can't make a rudimentary guide in a word editor of their choice before posting a bare bones 'guide' that just consists of a list of the actual achievements with nothing added until they've played the game themselves.
I don't know how H0p3sfalL decided to do this, but this is how i would have done it. i use the site to format my guides because you can see how it looks on the site then. using anything else wold just be unnecessarily confusing.

@H0p3sfalL
Don't give up mate. People giving you negative criticism should make you want to do a fucking awesome guide so they look like tools when it's finally done. It's only been out a couple of days. I post my stuff up as soon as i can because the site formats it correctly in your post. You've done nothing wrong by doing this. I'm gonna knock the format up for this and PM it to you so you can edit it into your guide and start your descriptions underneath each achievement. I'll try my best to keep you motivated and help you with whatever you need along the way.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #28
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Good advice Scotty. Nobody picks up a set of golf clubs for the first time and wins the Masters the next day. Experience is everything. Good luck to the OP on future guides.
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #29
THE DEADLY DOG

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Honestly you shouldn't take anything people say on here seriously. To be frank the people with the loudest opinions haven't wrote a single guide for this community let alone given it a shot giving them very little ground to stand on to berate you on your first attempt.

Scotty summed it up perfectly, so definitely give another game a shot when the time comes and begin to perfect your craft.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:28 AM   #30
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
Really gotta consider the quality of person that really takes an achievement guide that seriously to cut someone down about it and be so absurdly critical. I mean really now.

I used it as a quick reference for one achievement, the info I needed was there, so thanks H0p3sfalL for providing it.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote