Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #31
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
So a quick follow-up. Our tourney can start as early as the 18th of August and should end no later than the end of September. That's our time frame. Keep an eye out in the next couple of days for a thread to vote on your tournament of choice. In the process of compiling all of the info now.
Isn't GSL normally September?
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:25 AM   #32
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
Isn't GSL normally September?
When Minty was in charge of them, yes.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #33
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
When Minty was in charge of them, yes.
Did I miss something? Has Minty not been around

My memory is shit, can't even remember the dates last year, which I why I was looking around the site hence my thread in the feedback forum.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #34
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
Did I miss something? Has Minty not been around

My memory is shit, can't even remember the dates last year, which I why I was looking around the site hence my thread in the feedback forum.
My last in-depth conversation with Creech confirmed GSL will not start in September. I apologize, but we are not allowed to say any more on the matter at this time.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:48 AM   #35
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
My last in-depth conversation with Creech confirmed GSL will not start in September. I apologize, but we are not allowed to say any more on the matter at this time.
To be honest I need to get my completion percentage up before the next one anyway.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #36
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/3772996-post72.html

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:18 AM   #37
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Aah, I see. Creech looks funny as a Peon lol
Old 07-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #38
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Got an answer from Creech this morning. I think he forgot to tell me that it was no longer a secret. -.- My guess is working on both sides mixed him up about who was in the know, so to speak.

Anywho, GSL will start in October and the "site vs site" will be our GSL versus their THL. Basically number of cheevos unlocked versus trophies unlocked. He should be making an announcement fairly soon about it.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #39
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Got an answer from Creech this morning. I think he forgot to tell me that it was no longer a secret. -.- My guess is working on both sides mixed him up about who was in the know, so to speak.

Anywho, GSL will start in October and the "site vs site" will be our GSL versus their THL. Basically number of cheevos unlocked versus trophies unlocked. He should be making an announcement fairly soon about it.
Oooooh, I want in on that!