The Impossible, Is now more impossible.

I have one final song left in all of challenge mode for my 1000.

But... I got some bad news, really bad news. I think the last song I am on is bugged. It won't let me pass.

The song is "Spin the disc". It is the 4th song on Apocalyptic.

The challenge is "Get all goods" and has a total of 8 arrows to hit. Very short and fast challenge.

Now I keep getting a "Boo" on the 4th arrow, no matter what I do. What makes me certain this is glitched is the fact that I go into training mode and I can get all goods no problem 1 outa 3 times, So I am certain I can do this final achievement without breaking a sweat.

But when I return to the challenge, it continues to give me a "Boo" as if I am not hitting the arrow, or it is not the correct arrow, or some arrow is not existing. I have nobody to turn to because nobody is this far, however if theres someone out there who can atleast get past that 4th arrow I can trade in my disc or something because I know its just a disc error, I really hope this is the case. Because the Impossible just became more Impossible.

Congratulations. I thought it would take someone with 4 hands to complete the last few challenges... That should definently be worth an award... I think i'll get all the songs, complete them, complete the quest mode and leave it at that :)

--machll

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i also notice that not just for that song but other songs it boos my too. im sure the pad is working just fine because its only 1 time that it boos me for the arrow i have to press. i know i press it correctly. Sometimes it even says i failed the song, but idk what the deal is

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you so much for this. I just started the game on the Apocalyptic challenges and I knew the ones that would give me the most trouble would be the break at 10 combo and Spin the disc one, but I was worried Spin the disc wouldn't work and was bugged but im gonna try hitting late now.

EDIT: JUST GOT IT!

Best advice is to set your timing to -8 and have the steps memorized. Don't look at the screen and just hit them as if they were perfects.

Edited by Milk Chan

• 2 months later...

Holy sh*t!!! I used the -8 trick and got finished that challenge in about half an hour! Got three challenges left: Matsuri Japan, All greats, and Synergy. They're harder than Apocalyptic!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!! All greats took three tries with a -4 setting, Matsuri Japan took about 2 hours and Synergy took about 3.5 hours. THE TORTURE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Tarento