PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
Damn Riverwood Kid

After playing abit with different class characters ... Gone back to my Dark Elf guy to the save in Riverwood ... Well I was sneaking and stealing like any good thief ... Come out one house have a 3 man hit squad "we going to teach you a lesson" .... Go OH SH!T like any young lvl 2 thief I run like the wind jump a fence out of town stop half way across the bridge arm myself with flames in left hand fury in right (thank god I brought that spell) ... They come running across the bridge hit the first one with fury comes charging at me I turn tail and run do a quick left jump in the water swim back to Riverwood ... Then as he so sure on his magic skills walks across the bridge to watch the fight see one thug go down then start getting chased by the thugs again run into Riverwood the hit the fist thug with fury again ... Then all hell breaks out I don't stay to watch and run out the other end of Riverwood swim across the river ... After a little while see a thug on his own looking for me ... So put my light armour and arm myself with flames and a war axe swim down river to come up behind him ... Take him down with flames and a swing of my war axe .... Thinking he was the last I take everything he owns .... Next I look up another coming at me with a big old 2H weapon ... Hit with flames and a couple blows from my war axe ... Walk into Riverwood and see the aftermath of this little adventure Sven is dead the kids dog died ... Just as well this battle happened at night otherwise Riverwood of become a ghost town lol

How in the hell does a kid afford to hire 3 thugs and know where to go to hire them .... Was a fun 5 mins ... Hope he feels sorry he caused the death of innocents as he has their blood on his hands.

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Haha, that same kid caused me to commit my first ever "crime" - I just casually walked into some random house (can't remember if it was locked) and started reading the books, then the kid pops up from nowhere, alerts the guards and before you know it I have the entire populations of Riverwood after me!
Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
PsychoKnight666

lol .... The Riverwood deaths were worse than I thought nearly killed the courier that said I had some inheritance as Faendal had died .... Well that's a way to lose a trainer lol

Old 07-30-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
DeadlyPenguin

DeadlyPenguinxx's Gamercard
aww no you can't kill Faendal he is so loyal to you ahaha, i had the same issue with mine that kid likes to cause a lot of trouble
DeadlyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
PsychoKnight666

It's ok he is alive and working at the mill lol ... Re-started the game and escaped Helgen with the nord thinking why escape with someone that wants to chop my head off lol