PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
cyrodilicbrandy

cyrodilicbrandy's Gamercard
Smile Need help finding items.

Hi there. I'm getting very close to unlocking all weapons and clothes, except for these few pieces of clothing:
  • a flat top hat - 'Mainly used by cops'. What's the best way to get the cops who wear this to come to the island, or what level do they appear on?
  • 2 pieces of facial hair; one flat at the bottom, angled like a sideways 'B'. The other is pointier - apparently found in 'The Otherworld Beach Club'.
  • a mask/facial hair - 'Professor B. Brightness' Workshop. Unfortunately this one doesn't have any other image clues so I can't tell you the shape of it.

Everything else is unlocked (other than the crown I need to get all Gold trophies for), so if you have a full clothing list it would be very helpful if we could tick off everything together until I can find these specific ones.
Also, I'm aware that there are slight differences between versions, that in some people's games weapons and places are called slightly different things.