PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Metro: Last Light > Faction Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Terrible freeze lag?

Anyone else had the game stutter/freeze really bad on them during the Sniper Team mission? I'm not sure if it does it on other missions but after clearing the building and sniping the guard tower guys, it started.

It began as small jitters and got progressively worse. When I reached the door to end the level, it was up to full four second freezes. When I tried to end the level, the system froze. A system restart did not fix it, it still did it at the last checkpoint I reached.

A restart of the entire level fixed it though. Never had this before when playing the mission, just now it's happened. I had already played through the mission twice before.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Nope, that is very odd. I've replayed that mission only a couple times though.

Had a bit of slow down for a half sec here and there during the Heavy mission with all those blokes running headlong to their deaths but never on the sniper mission.

Find the nosalises getting stuck in the walls on the artifact level kind of funny though.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:33 AM   #3
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well this game as well as Metro 2033 had it's share of glitches. It's probably a one in a thousand chance or so. May have had something to do with the way I progressed the mission. Really not sure.

I had another very minor glitch in the Heavy mission at the end, there's a dead guy to the bottom right of Hans and he has a pink square that's rotating around his head.

I may just need to re-download the pack.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
karu

BiggestGorgon95's Gamercard
Exactly same thing happened with PC version. I killed almost all enemies before lag so i tried to complete level but hand icon on door didn't appear. It was small level so playing it again wasnt big problem.
This level was only one i had lag, main game/other DLCs ran without any problem.
karu is offline   Reply With Quote