PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: World at War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
dellboy81

Blue Ribbon First Time!

Ok so im not a huge xbox 360 gamer anymore - i used to be but then ps3 came along - anyway ive recently decided to play again since the only game ive bought in 2 years for 360 is GOW3.

so i thought id play a bit of COD WAW tonight and do the 3 online cheevos - and after doing the co-op one i went for the competitive - got into a game with someone who broke the level (they were flying so i quit) and got into a 4 player game on eviction - and i got the high score first time!

i guess shooting the badguys pays off when the others are messing about.

anyway i just wondered if anyone else got lucky (beginners luck) and got this cheevo right away?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congrats, man! Funny, I was actually on playing Co-op last night! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other (or maybe we did?), there were only about 20 people playing Co-op when I was on. I hadn't played WaW or much of anything on my 360 in quite a while, but I decided to hop on for the free Gold weekend and messed about for a few hours. I only had one match on Eviction, though, and we never completed it because one of the players kept intentionally killing himself and refused to leave.

I really don't remember how I got Blue Ribbon the first time, it was back in '08 or '09, not long after the game came out.