Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #31
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
My goal is to be the first person to 1000 this game. I pay a lot of Wolfenstein Enemy Territories and I am very excited to play this game. I am also going to write an Achievement guide for this game. I love all the mp achievements for this game.
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #32
Taki...

Opus Taki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBubbles89 View Post
As far as the multiplayer achievements go, can any of them be done on unranked/player matches?

I would only assume that the Rank 25 and Rank 50 achievements (if those are the numbers in the description) would need ranked matches.
I was wondering about the wording too. There's no mention of ranked matches in any of the mp achievement descriptions. Might turn out to be pretty easy to boost most of the more annoying/time consuming looking ones (revives, giving health packs, etc).

For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright
Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.
Stand still and consider the wondrous works of Valentino Rossi.
Taki... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #33
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Was really looking forward to this game but I must say that these achievements put me off slightly. As mentioned earlier there is a great risk that the online community will be brief lived at best and then everything will turn into boosting sessions.

Will still get the game though but I really wish more developers would focus more on SP achievements. MP achievements can really ruin online play when the community is very limited and everyone wants to boost something.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #34
FakePlasticTree

FakePIasticTree's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovoon7 View Post
these achievements suck. all multiplayer, and the few campaign ones are both crazy and give hardly any points. A difficult 1000 most likely. Beating the game gets you 10 points
But beating it under 12 hours gets you 30G. And trust me, beating it under 12 hours is VERY achievable. I clocked in at about 9 hours, and I spent the first couple hours looking everywhere for hidden stuff.

Conservationist is going to be a tough one though.

EDIT: Nevermind, Conservationist is actually incredibly easy. Once you have a Kar98 with a bayonet upgrade and you have the Mire power just go play through Dig Site (one of the shorter missionsin the game) again. every time you see enemies just slow down time using Mire and run around stabbing everyone.

*Officer's House is a shorter mission, but I went through it twice using the same strategy as above and the achievement didn't unlock*

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^

Last edited by FakePlasticTree; 08-15-2009 at 02:20 AM.
FakePlasticTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #35
cerafino

cerafino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockxz View Post
So it's gonna be 2 monthes max multiplaying this and then everyone will abandon Wolfenstain for MW2 and it will be hard to get any matches at all. Poor sad developers for thinking that they can actually compete with games like CoD, Halo and GoW with their multiplayer part of game. Why not to focus on different single player approach to give more replayability to it? They never learn from their and other developer mistakes.
Still i will take at least game's PC version to play single player campaign and maybe see a little bit of multiplayer.
because "multiplayer" makes a nice bulletpoint on the back of the game package. and developers think that people keep mp-games longer and don't resell them after they're throught with the campaign.
but there are exceptions: RFG and QoS multiplayer are rock-solid and crowded. (and feature less cheaters than CoD or GoW)
cerafino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #36
FakePlasticTree

Has anyone found the hidden stuff? I'm struggling to find the last few tomes and a couple pieces of gold on various levels.

Also, there's an achievement for completing the midtown missions. What missions are these? I have talked to almost everyone and none of them offer missions for me.

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
Old 08-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #37
RECKLESS x360a

Send a message via AIM to RECKLESS x360a

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakePlasticTree View Post
Has anyone found the hidden stuff? I'm struggling to find the last few tomes and a couple pieces of gold on various levels.

Also, there's an achievement for completing the midtown missions. What missions are these? I have talked to almost everyone and none of them offer missions for me.
Look on your map and go through each section and you will find a green question mark which is labeled in the legend on the right side of the map. Go to those people for the quest.
RECKLESS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #38
FakePlasticTree

Ooooooh, I must have missed that during the tutorial parts. Thanks a lot!

^^^ Follow Me!!! ^^^
Old 09-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #39
BerzerkCrank

Berzerk Crank's Gamercard
Could someone help me clarify the Single Quarter achievement?

Yes, I know its complete with less than 3 deaths but if I do die and return to the menu if I use Load Game will I still get the achievement? Or do I have to use Continue game? Or can both work?

Thanks in advance.
BerzerkCrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #40
rockoss

rockoss's Gamercard
As many others have said, if you press B to exit to the Main Menu and reload the game that way, it does not count as a death. If you continue it does. I have attained the achievement myself by exiting the Main Menu and am sure it works.
rockoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:40 AM   #41
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So, I am trying to get the two achievements of spending over an hour in Mire and over two hours in veil. I have been sitting in a Veil recharge constantly turning on Mire. It has been over an hour in game time (this is on top of all the other times I have used it) and neither have unlocked. Any tips?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #42
Draco719

Draco719's Gamercard
Where the h*ll is the roadmap for this game???
Draco719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:42 AM   #43
unreal3

open ended sky's Gamercard
this may not be for an achievement but how do u beat the uber dominatrix on the hardest difficult
unreal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #44
PotatoFritz

PotatoFritz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by A 2rue boofer View Post
My goal is to be the first person to 1000 this game. I pay a lot of Wolfenstein Enemy Territories and I am very excited to play this game. I am also going to write an Achievement guide for this game. I love all the mp achievements for this game.
So, where's the guide?
PotatoFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #45
Levex817

Levex817's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So is it possible to get the full 1000 points in this game or is the online still glitchy???
Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #46
Pashos

Pashos x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Gold   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Third Place   Burnout Paradise Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levex817 View Post
So is it possible to get the full 1000 points in this game or is the online still glitchy???
It's possible to get the full 1000 points. When you are boosting up to rank 50, whenever you're in a lobby, make sure you are the correct rank. Sometimes when you load up the game and go right into the lobby, your rank is at one but you just have to back out and go to the Leaderboards and everything will be fine. If you finish that game, though, then that will be your new rank.

152 100% Retail

22 100% Arcade
Pashos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pashos View Post
It's possible to get the full 1000 points. When you are boosting up to rank 50, whenever you're in a lobby, make sure you are the correct rank. Sometimes when you load up the game and go right into the lobby, your rank is at one but you just have to back out and go to the Leaderboards and everything will be fine. If you finish that game, though, then that will be your new rank.
Not true. They fixed the rank reset problem.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #48
Nicholas x

NoSkill NoStyle's Gamercard
looking for a boosting partner to get all online achievements that can be boosted with 2 guys. msg me on live l 1 l Alves
Nicholas x is offline   Reply With Quote